It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's sinking ship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by badgerprints

Inept. Badly handled. Agreed.

Move the frig on.

Think I'll mind my business where I damn well please.
Think I'll just froth right here for a while.

Obama and Hillary let the Libyans kill Americans!
Fie! Fie! Murder at the embassy!
Obama and Clinton accessories to murder.

I need a sandwich board and a bell.
edit on 21-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Obama and Hillary let the Libyans kill Americans! Fie! Fie! Murder at the embassy! Obama and Clinton accessories to murder.

Were they given advanced notice this was going to happen? If we are going to start charging for people dying under their watch then why isn't Bush and Cheney on trail? Our embassy was not attacked it was a consulate and they do not have the same security details as embassies.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Inept. Badly handled. Agreed.

Move the frig on.

Think I'll mind my business where I damn well please.
Think I'll just froth right here for a while.

Obama and Clinton acessories to murder.

I need a sandwich board and a bell.

I gave you one of those stars because this WAS pretty funny.

Very true. Everyone is entitled to do and think what we want...unless you work for one of Romneys crony's and then he'll force you to vote for him.
That is where they are going you know. Dictatorship. Coming to a country near you.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Kissinger should have been fired in the 60's yet somehow still had the clout to be nominated to help run the 9/11 commision. Seems like no one who does the real dirty work of politics gets sent to the corners. Only those who lie or cheat on their wives.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Our embassy was not attacked it was a consulate and they do not have the same security details as embassies.

Regardless

Increased security was requested repeatedly but was ignored and or denied repeatedly.

edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Obama and Hillary let the Libyans kill Americans! Fie! Fie! Murder at the embassy! Obama and Clinton accessories to murder.

Were they given advanced notice this was going to happen? If we are going to start charging for people dying under their watch then why isn't Bush and Cheney on trail? Our embassy was not attacked it was a consulate and they do not have the same security details as embassies.

I stand corrected on the embassy point. Consulate. A smaller security detail, meaning their requests for help should have been taken even more seriously.

Advance notice? As in an appointment from the assassins? I'm sorry but assassins rarely RSVP. The four dozen "Incidents" and two bombings along with formal requests aren't enough for a president to do his job? He's spending trillions on warfare. It's not like it's unusual for him to send troops out and about.

Bush/Cheney on trail? Is that a manure joke?
I don't know about that but I'd say they should both be on trial for 911. Maybe even for some other things.

(Ringing bell and yelling.)
Obama and Clinton accessories to murder!
edit on 21-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Very true. Everyone is entitled to do and think what we want...unless you work for one of Romneys crony's and then he'll force you to vote for him.
That is where they are going you know. Dictatorship. Coming to a country near you.

Thanks.

Even if we don't always agree we can make each other laugh.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What I don't really understand is why anyone really gives a sh^t. Chris Stevens was a terrorist...not an "ambassador". He entered the country illegally as a stowaway on a cruise ship in Jan 2011, and then proceeded to arm, fund, and orchestrate a civil war that killed 50,000 civilians. In May of 2012, 7 months after ghadaffi was killed...he was named "ambassador" so he can remain in-country to pull strings whilst simultaneously enjoying diplomatic immunity for his war crimes.

Sure...I feel bad and all that the other three Americans died with him. But seriously people...every single day in this country the police murder hundreds of innocent American citizens by tasing, beating, and shooting them to death for no reason.

Why are we all bent out of shape when in it happens in a war zone...but everybody could care less when it happens in your cities?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
reply to post by sonnny1

Why are we all bent out of shape when in it happens in a war zone...but everybody could care less when it happens in your cities?

The president and his staff don't typically have live feed from predator drones for seven hours at every murder in the US. Nor do they have dozens of incidents and two bombings with repeated calls for help before a murderer in the US goes to work.

Except maybe for Charlie Sheen.
If he kills an ambassador I'm going to suspect the administration could have prevented it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Thanks.

Even if we don't always agree we can make each other laugh.

That you did.

Leaving for now.... but I am coming back with a set of symbols and my sandwich board!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This guy had plenty of mud on his hands.

Maybe in the next four years when more treachery comes to light, Hillary will follow his lead and step down.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

This guy had plenty of mud on his hands.

Maybe in the next four years when more treachery comes to light, Hillary will follow his lead and step down.

CJ

I don't think Hillary has the conscience to do that but I agree with you.
Oops, dropped my sandwich board.
Maybe I should wear shorts.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The sad part is, none of them will step down on their own accord. Depends on exactly how much of their bs comes to light.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
LoL miss read the tread thought it said hillary's stinking *something else*

Nothing will ever come out of it she will write a book in a few years after leaving office and sell millions . Just like all the previous corrupt politicians .

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Politicians are the only group of people that are rewarded for being inept.

Can be absolved of all responsibility for the deaths of others.

And make money doing it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I voted for Obama in 08, but I will not make that mistake again! For all the reasons listed above, and all the reasons not listed, I will be going today to cast my vote for Gary Johnson! This country needs fundamental change, and I promise you it won't happen under the watch of Romney or Obama.

As far as being on topic, Obama is a traitor, not only for the consulate debacle but also for NDAA, Fast and Furious, Executive Orders that strip our rights, drone strikes on Americans, etc.etc. God what a jack*ss!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I can't believe people are still whining about Gee Dubya!

He did what he had to do...period...wmd's were in Iraq and were trucked to Syria!

The Obama admin and Sec. State Clinton are working overtime to lie cheat and steal this election. Obama and Clinton are so very anti-American and are salivating over the demise of the American dream.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

All of Clintons good work was lost behind the shadow that is Monica Lewinski.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by newcovenant

The problem with that argument is that the Bush administration had info on a possible terror attack on the US mainland.

Where, when and how exactly that attack would be carried out was unknown. 300 Million Americans located in the worlds third largest country [Geographically speaking] is a large area to cover and protect against an unknown type of attack. Even if they knew as some believe they were going to fly planes into buildings do you know how many sky scrapers are in the US?

The fear was that they'd fly them into Nuclear power plants or some other type of location.

Conversely, Obummer and Clinton were aware of a possible attack on possibly one or two locations in Libya and had a handful of important individuals to keep an eye on and they apparently couldn't wouldn't even do that!

edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

As far as how many sky scrapers in the US and us not knowing. There was a history of going after those buildings in particular and after the 1993 bombing it should have remained on any list of probable targets.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i hope it sinks faster than the titanic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join