It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's sinking ship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I see a lot of Clinton bashing going on. It seems that everyone forgot that the last time we had a decent economy where someone could afford a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk, there was a Clinton in office.

The robust economy of the 90s was the result of the technology boom. The private sector made it happen.
Clinton had nothing to do with it. Absolutely nothing. Of course politicians ALWAYS take credit for positive things in the same way they ALWAYS blame negative things on someone else. When they are caught red-handed, and their buck-passing blame-shifting tactics don't work, THEN they try to appear noble and moral by saying they'll take responsibility for the mishap or the "less than optimal" outcome.

Another thing that cracks me up about the Clinton years is Al Gore claiming he was instrumental in the creation of the internet. Gore had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with it. It would be where it is today if Gore had never been born.

OP...I agree. Hillary is falling out of favor.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When the cables come out, everyone will know, where are the cables? That's what I want to know.

It's clear security was not stressed, the 3 other men there weren't even allowed weapons is this not the case?

Sad story.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

What are we complaing about? You got to be kidding me! What if that was one of your family memebers that was shot at, had their residence set on fire. How would you feel? This is totally a mess by the Obama administration, and as long as people like you give him a pass, there will be more of the same. Its easy for us to not feel any connection to this because after all it didn't happen here and we don't personally know these people. If the President won't take responsibility than maybe we should. This is our country by the way!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Someone naively stated "Innocent people, Innocent Americans lost their lives, for the sake of an Election."

That's a double oxymoron - BTW - what no one realizes yet is that Obama/Hillary conspired to MURDER the Ambassador who was NOT INNOCENT. Obama was "involved" with Stevens when they both lived close to one another in Washington DC. (Google it). This was a homosexual murder carried out in a similar (NOT the SAME) manner (and for similar reasons i.e., COVER-UP) as when David murdered Uriah (see below)

These facts will become known to all in due time..............AND the reasons for BHO's fear of Stevens will also become know in due course.
For more detailed information on this please see "Was Ambassador Stevens’ death a hit? "

WIKI article on David and Uriah

First paragraph -
Uriah the Hittite (Hebrew: אוריה החתי) was a soldier in King David’s army mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. He was the husband of Bathsheba, and was murdered by order of David by having the soldiers retreat from him in battle. Uriah's wife was pregnant by King David through an adulterous affair. Although under David's order to return home and see his wife, Uriah repeatedly refused to leave his post or leave the King's presence to see her. Contact between the couple could have hidden the adulterous nature of her pregnancy by David. As a result of this murder, David was rebuked by the prophet Nathan; furthermore, later turmoil in David's household and throughout the kingdom of Israel, including the death of Bathsheba's baby and the insurrection of prince Absalom, was contemporarily explained as punishment for the sins of adultery and murder.

EXTRACT FROM THE REFERENCED ARTICLE
"Was Ambassador Stevens’ death a hit? "

On Tuesday, columnist and author Jerome Corsi reported on the claims of congregants from Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago (Obama’s former Church), who assert that embattled former pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright provided matchmaking and “counseling” services for career-conscious gay black men at Trinity – including Barack Obama.
There’s also been widespread suspicion around the murders of homosexual men with whom Obama was acquainted and may have had relationships. In a column on Sept. 14, Chicago journalist Kevin Dujan (whom Corsi interviewed for an earlier piece on this subject) cited two Chicago area sources from diplomatic circles who claimed that Ambassador Stevens was homosexual as well.
So there’s a Chicago connection there. We also know that Obama lived more or less the bachelor’s life in Washington D.C. – where Stevens was also working – from 2005 to 2008, commuting between Chicago and D.C. while Michelle and the girls remained home. Would it be outside the realm of possibility to postulate that either there had been a relationship between the closeted gay Senator and the gay diplomat (who later wound up working for the former), or that said diplomat was simply more well-apprised of the Senator’s sexual proclivities than the rest of us?

edit on 21-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text added

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
Unfortunately, it's just too easy to get away with this stuff these days because the media is so complicit. Wasn't there a time when journalists actually investigated and questioned incidences like this? - when they were part of the "checks and balances" - instead of towing the party line?

Benghazi: Four Americans Died, Obama Lied, And The Press Complied

Much more telling is the way our hyper-partisan press ignored how the administration initially attributed Benghazi to some YouTube video nobody watched. This was a fiction the press corps condoned. It took Team Obama two weeks before acknowledging that it was a well orchestrated terrorist attack.

www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/10/18/benghazi-four-americans-died-obama-lied-and-the-press-complied/

and Vince Foster, et al.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

Your SO right... it used to be investigative journalism..... Sadly most of those journalists have died in recent years, not to be replaced except by this new 'fast food' journalism.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Lindsey Lohan, Kim Kardashian, the latest new sitcom and 'ten things you can't live without' on Yahoo news, all the things much more audience attentive are Much more 'salable' as news... (sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
When the cables come out, everyone will know, where are the cables? That's what I want to know.

It's clear security was not stressed, the 3 other men there weren't even allowed weapons is this not the case?

Sad story.

True in a lot of cases.
The third time I worked in Iraq we were not allowed weapons as we were civilian contractors. My Iraqi guards would bring an extra weapon and hand it to me after we left the base. I carried it everywhere but inside the compound. One day someone found out about it and threatened to rat me out because security wouldn't let him handle weapons.

I told the head of our security detail I didn't want to get his guys in trouble and he smiled.
He told me the other guy didn't get a gun because he was a lousy shot and panicked easily.
I was competent so I got to defend myself.
He fought for the Iraqi side in the war and was loyal to Saddam but he still protected us because it was his job to do so.
He told me that only idiots and Americans are stupid enough to deny their people proper security.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

In my opinion Hate is a very strong emotion and one that can take up a lot of your valuble time
with that in mind I would just like to say I have a very strong dislike for this woman

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This news shouldn't suprise anyone. Let's not forget the outstanding qualifications that got this woman into such a high office in the first place:

SHE WAS THE WIFE OF A PRESIDENT!

That's right, she married a guy who became president, then pretended to live in New York so that she could run for senator, because she knew that it would be impossible for her to lose in such a liberal state.

If this qualifies someone to be Secretary of State to the voters of this country then we are truely doomed, but with the money masters and the media backing you, Snookie could be president.
edit on 10/21/2012 by AntiNWO because: itchy clicker finger

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So now GWB and his cohorts are responsible for bringing down the towers just to start a war, so we could finish up what his daddy couldn't do and go after Saddam?

Thanks Slayer.
News to me although I suspected as much and wonder why they guy is not sitting in a jail somewhere?

So Obama was not forthcoming with information on Libya....

Why not lets impeach him?!!!
edit on 21-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
This news shouldn't suprise anyone. Let's not forget the outstanding qualifications that got this woman into such a high office in the first place:

SHE WAS THE WIFE OF A PRESIDENT!

That's right, she married a guy who became president, then pretended to live in New York so that she could run for senator, because she knew that it would be impossible for her to lose in such a liberal state.

If this qualifies someone to be Secretary of State to the voters of this country then we are truely doomed, but with the money masters and the media backing you, Snookie could be president.
edit on 10/21/2012 by AntiNWO because: itchy clicker finger

GWB was President and I think he was pretty much just a golfer. He owned a sports franchise or something.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1

What are we complaing about? You got to be kidding me! What if that was one of your family memebers that was shot at, had their residence set on fire. How would you feel? This is totally a mess by the Obama administration, and as long as people like you give him a pass, there will be more of the same. Its easy for us to not feel any connection to this because after all it didn't happen here and we don't personally know these people. If the President won't take responsibility than maybe we should. This is our country by the way!!

I have known innocent men who went to war and died for GWB and his misinformation regarding weapons of mass destruction. We have at last count LOST 4000 Americans to this war started on wrong and bad information. And they all had families that loved them and did not want them to die. Where is the sympathy for those families? You'll take responsibility for them??? BS The 9/11 responders can't even get medical treatment. That how you'll take care of things.

4000 American lives gone....Where is your outrage???

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by SLAYER69

So now GWB and his cohorts are responsible for bringing down the towers just to start a war, so we could finish up what his daddy couldn't do and go after Saddam?

Thanks Slayer.
News to me although I suspected as much and wonder why they guy is not sitting in a jail somewhere?

So, in your opinion, GWP is a reasonable excuse for Obama to let an ambassador and his people be murdered?
Or is it the reason he decided to prevent the embassy from getting more security?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This admin needs to be voted out. Hillary already knows she is stepping down as SOS after this election, this.is to get ready for.her 2016 run for POTUS. She figures in four years no one will remember the terrible things she did IE. the fast and furious cover up, the benghazi cover.up, ect. It would not surprise me she throws Barry under the bus to step up on him like a ladder...Heard it here first.
edit on 21-10-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Would that help?

They impeached slick Willie.

Still remained in office....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

So you think Obama did this deliberately now?

Maybe he had a grudge against the guy?

You are ridiculous.

Can you people pick and choose what you froth at the mouth about and not make it every instance of human error and every damn misstep no matter how small. And yes 4 dead compared to the many thousands of our own already lost due to some pretty bad misinformation is small.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So you think Obama did this deliberately now?

Maybe he had a grudge against the guy?

You are ridiculous.

Can you people pick and choose what you froth at the mouth about and not make it every instance of human error and every damn misstep no matter how small. And yes 4 dead compared to the many thousands of our own already lost due to some pretty bad misinformation is small.

No. I don't think he did it deliberately. It was totally a case of selfishness. He wanted to look good and didn't care about the cost.
I'm not actually being ridiculous. I just wanted to find out if you had any point where you saw reason beyond saying GWB over and over as you do some frothing of your own.

By the way, when a president says "No. You can't have an increase in security." over and over, thereby allowing diplomats in a hostile country to die. It's not a misstep or error. It's treachery.

edit on 21-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by campanionator
When the next group of Republicans come in, you
Can put your moral compass back in the attic huh?

campanionator

You post as if you think you know me.
Are you a returning former member or are you using another account?

You got 4 stars for asking a question.

Talk about blindly following someone regardless what they do....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Inept. Badly handled. Agreed.

Move the frig on.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The problem with that argument is that the Bush administration had info on a possible terror attack on the US mainland.

Where, when and how exactly that attack would be carried out was unknown. 300 Million Americans located in the worlds third largest country [Geographically speaking] is a large area to cover and protect against an unknown type of attack. Even if they knew as some believe they were going to fly planes into buildings do you know how many sky scrapers are in the US?

The fear was that they'd fly them into Nuclear power plants or some other type of location.

Conversely, Obummer and Clinton were aware of a possible attack on possibly one or two locations in Libya and had a handful of important individuals to keep an eye on and they apparently couldn't wouldn't even do that!

edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join