It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims, the koran, Christianity, Defending Christ, Defeating Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Jon Horton explains why he shoots and burns a koran... (end of Pt 2)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Augustine62

There you go.

This guy is a whack job! Okay, he thinks his religions is the only one. Fine. He thinks Islam is evil. Fine. He thinks he's going to stand up to evil by shooting and burning one copy of the Koran. He's nuts.

He is just picking a fight with any random Islamic nut job who watches his video, setting himself up for martyrdom. He's just a limelight seeking sensationalist, getting his 15 minutes of idiotic fame.

I hope this guy isn't married with children. If he is, they should leave him or CPS should take his kids away!
edit on 21-10-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Augustine62

Wait until he gets attacked. Next thing we know he will try to put himself up as victim who was attacked by one of those primitive backwards muslim barbarians

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Wait until he gets attacked. Next thing we know he will try to put himself up as victim who was attacked by one of those primitive backwards muslim barbarians

He's asking, begging for an attack! He even gave his home address in the video 3 times. I hope he lives alone, and no innocent bystander or someone in the wrong place doesn't get hurt.

I think he's jealous of Islamic countries that have incorporated their religion into governments. These kind of religious nutters aren't happy just going to church and having their beliefs, they want to incorporate their religion into the law of the land, forcing everyone to follow their flavor of dogma.

Let the burning of all evil books begin!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why do I need to go through 2 long videos just to find out why some kook burned and shot a Koran?
And who is Joe Horton and why is he so important.

@OP
How about a brief summary of the videos?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

It is just more of the same ol' same ol', but this time with a catholic flavour. Islam is evil because it is not christianity, Islam respects Jesus and Mary but Islam doesn't respect Jesus and Mary, and even though the west is invading and attacking countries that it had formerly attempted (or succeeded) colonising (and who had gained their freedom), those countries hate the west because Islam teaches them to hate freedom.

What I'm wondering is whose address did the guy provide in the video? I bet it was a muslim family.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

It is just more of the same ol' same ol', but this time with a catholic flavour.

The Catholic in the youtube video burns the Koran, but another rather important Catholic kissed the Koran.

So who do Catholics say did the right thing?
The ex-leader of their church or some guy with a youtube channel?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by RimDaas

He's asking, begging for an attack! He even gave his home address in the video 3 times. I hope he lives alone, and no innocent bystander or someone in the wrong place doesn't get hurt.

I think he's jealous of Islamic countries that have incorporated their religion into governments. These kind of religious nutters aren't happy just going to church and having their beliefs, they want to incorporate their religion into the law of the land, forcing everyone to follow their flavor of dogma.

Let the burning of all evil books begin!

Gosh, I'll remember these very words the next time I think of the legalisation of child sacrifice to enable our women to receive a "better harvest", or how about the government's concerted efforts to rid our nations of Christ Jesus whilst allowing it's Ministry of Propaganda and Indoctrination (the media) to teach our children the fun of sex, the harmlessness of occultism, the joys of human slaughter and bloodshed, the state as saviour and the happiness that only coveting and materialism can buy. That's the morality that is indoctrinated into our society, and the fact is, you can't recognise it for what it is - Satan's dogma. You must be able to drive by the overflowing prisons filled with thieves, rapists, child molestors, murderers and drug dealers, the homes with barred windows and gates, the gangs hanging on the corner shoving mind alternating substances into the hands of our kids, the no-go areas of our major cities, the prostitutes looking for their twentieth sex addict of the night..and think that these are all wonderful consequences of our newfound freedoms from Christ Jesus. You'll fight to the end in the misguided belief that you are "too smart" to have been suckered into a belief in Christ Jesus, all the while never understanding how your "teachers and leaders" sway the crowd to release the wrong son of the wrong father.....the murderer and insurrectionist....and how the same "teachers and leaders" sway the crowd to crucify their Christ all over again by making the average person twice the child of hell as they are. What was, will be again. It's right in front of you but you can't see it, you ingest their dogma through words and images each and every day, and yet are in total denial that you subscribe to dogma of any sort - let alone the dogma of Satan instead of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

What are you going on about? Are you in support of a theocracy, the Catholic Church being our government?

Are you in support of burning books that this theocracy deems evil?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
WhoKnows100's reply says none of those things. Your response to his post just confirms what he said. The evidence is all around you... But you choose to bash anything that has to do with a Christian reply to any topic.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blockhead

The OP's 2 hour video is about the divinity and total correctness of the Catholic church, the total evil of the religion of Islam and the video man taping a picture of Muhahammad to a copy of the Koran and shooting with a rifle and then burning it.

Is that what you consider Christian, if you think that's okay, then I guess I'm a Christian basher.

Whoknows had to introduce abortion, occultism and other nonsense into the mix to justify video guy's stupid actions.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yet he is an ENLILITE just as the Jewish-Christian & Islamic brotheren as he is seeking to destroy other ENLILITE data smh
EA*RTH EA*RTH EA*RTH in time

edit on 10/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I wasn't supporting the OP's video of the nut bag. Besides I'm not a Catholic supporter, I am of the Protestant persuasion. I'm sorry I jumped at your reply to whoknows100. I should keep my nose on the original intent of the thread. I spoke ONLY to your reply to him/her. So, don't twist my words into something that wasn't said nor implied and I'll do the same.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Kudos for your comment WhoKnows100. I'll be one to star you for your stand.

Disclaimer: I don't want anyone to believe that I support this guy's video because I don't.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Anyone who burns a book would harm a person for the same idealistic reasons.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

According to the Sumerian texts. Enlil is the evil god who started a war with Enki for giving humans knowledge and trying to free them. Lords are "masters" ones who control. Enki wanted freedom through knowledge according to the texts anyway...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

Get a grip

top topics

join