It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omeaga Agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Might any one have an opinion as to weather or not Bush Jr. has any intenchen of being on the Omeaga Agency?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What is the Omega Agency?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Bush seems to have his hands in everything, but like jupiter869 I want some more info on this Omeaga Agency.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Omega Agency

The Omega Agency is the one running the show. They run the Trilateral

Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, control the Bilderburgers,

the whole ball of wax. They are who people are talking about when one

says orders come from "above the President".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.humanunderground.com...

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Myth or reality, anything is possible

l

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well it would be frightening if GWB joined the Omega Agency. He's only got an IQ of 91. Will they still let anyone in that is below the national average? (Or will they especially welcome him with open arms?)

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
Well it would be frightening if GWB joined the Omega Agency. He's only got an IQ of 91. Will they still let anyone in that is below the national average? (Or will they especially welcome him with open arms?)

Where is your proof that GWB has an IQ of 91?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
[edit on 19-10-2004 by jupiter869]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The idiot graduated from Yale with a 2.9 average then went to Harvard for his MBA which was also purchased for him. Allow me some time to acquire his professor's comments.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Harvard University to Defy Bush's Human Embryo Research Restrictions

LifeSite - Your Life, Family and Culture Outpost ... a deliberate attempt to supercede US President Bush's restriction on the use of public funding ... Daley, associate professor at Harvard Medical School and Children's Hospital in Boston ...
www.lifesite.net...
Highlighted Result (tip!)
Netscape (2), MSN (5), All the Web (6)

Bush's Desolate Imperium

...governments favorable to us (Harvard Professor Stephen P. Rosen.....for printer-friendly version] Bush's Desolate Imperium.. By.....Military, by Stephen P. Rosen, Harvard Magazine, May-June 2002..
www.cs.princeton.edu...
LookSmart (4), WiseNut (6), Gigablast (9)

Bush's former professor says he's not qualified to be president

Posted on 07/22/2004 5:31:40 AM PDT by Renaldo. TOKYO - A former teacher of U.S. President George Bush on Friday questioned his qualifications as president in an address to foreign reporters in Japan. ... Bush's former professor says he's not qualified to be president ... quote unquote - leadership,
www.freerepublic.com...
1 more top result from this site Highlighted Result (tip!)

MSN (2), All the Web (2)

HGSE News: No Child Left Behind? Professor Gary Orfield Responds to Presiden...

... of the Civil Rights Project at Harvard. Here, in an excerpt from a ... the No Child Left Behind Act. Professor Gary Orfield (photo: Susie ... decided that this bill [Bush's No Child Left Behind Act] was ...
www.gse.harvard.edu...
WiseNut (1), LookSmart (1)

Spocko' s Brain: Interview with Yoshi Tsurumi, Bush's professor from Harvard Business School.

Interview with Yoshi Tsurumi, Bush's professor from Harvard Business School
s88172659.onlinehome.us... 2004/ 07/ interview-with-yoshi-tsurumi-bushs.html
MSN (1), All the Web (1)

"Bush's War Against Wonks" by Bruce Reed

... we were driven by political expediency. Harvard professor David Ellwood, one of two assistant ... ... perhaps the most telling example of Rove's policy input--Bush's 2002 decision to impose tariffs on ...
www.washingtonmonthly.com...
LookSmart (2), WiseNut (3)

The Spokesman-Review.com - Bush's partial history

... general said. ��I love the guy, Staudt said of Bush. ��I'm so tired of this negative crap about him ... ... professor of medicine at Harvard and Stanford universities and a research fellow at Stanford's ...
www.spokesmanreview.com... breaking-news-story.asp?submitDate=200431401040
LookSmart (3), WiseNut (5)

The Hamster: More on Bush Guard Service

More on Bush Guard Service. From Bush's professor at Harvard; CNN: ... students in his class, when he was a visiting associate professor at Harvard from 1972 to 1976
www.the-hamster.com... mtype/ archives/ 2004/ 09/ more_on_bush_gu.html
MSN (4), All the Web (4)

A CRASH COURSE IN DUBYANOMICS: President Bush's Economic Policy

... Week. Paul Krugman, Professor of Economics and ... is an economist at Harvard University, a senior ... policies of George W. Bush, "What we have here is ... I think the tax policy's been very good. The ...
www.uncommonknowledge.org...
LookSmart (5), WiseNut (7)

The Bush Lab

Massachusetts General Hospital. and. Harvard Medical School
neuro-www2.mgh.harvard.edu...
MSN (6), All the Web (7)

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
The idiot graduated from Yale with a 2.9 average then went to Harvard for his MBA which was also purchased for him. Allow me some time to acquire his professor's comments.

If only everyone graduated from YALE with a 2.9 average. Most people don't even qualify to attend the University. Since you say he's an idiot for a 2.9 at Yale, where did you graduate from and with what GPA?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow, it didn't take long for that thread to go off the road.

wouldn't majestic 12 be above Omega ?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No MJ 12 is a different thing entirely. If any thing I would say that the OA, is above MJ 12.
But you are right, the thred did get off track.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've never heard of Majestic 12, what is that all about? Never heard of the Omega Society either, till this thread. But I guess that's what I'm here for.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Chief,
MJ 12 was created to deal with the alien that had been found to be visiting, just after WW2. There is reading materal for it hear, go to search and googl MJ 12, it will pull up the ats articals for it.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Red Golem]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If only everyone graduated from YALE with a 2.9 average. Most people don't even qualify to attend the University. Since you say he's an idiot for a 2.9 at Yale, where did you graduate from and with what GPA?

GPAs can be bought.

Ok that wasn't fair. GW suffers from a generational curse that only makes him seem stupid. If it was lifted he would be super intelligent, generally Nephilim lineages are super intelligent. IQ 180+

[edit on 8-11-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
What is the Omega Agency?

Here is the Omega Agency research project.. It will help you out with your inquiries about what the Omega Agency entails. Here is an exerpt from the page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"There are 15 members on the ruling council of the Omega Agency's ruling council. We believe we know at least five of them. The OA council is ruled by one known as Zodiac, or, Mr.Z. He was a CIA operative in Vietnam.
mOjOm, you will discover the identity of Mr. Z.
I will be investigating the geneological backgrounds of the known members and their associates.
falcon, Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque is a suspected OA base, check it out.
iconoclast, check into the Watergate scandal and the Kennedy assassination.
seekerof, the Tri-lateral commision, Bilderburgers, Council of Foreign Relations, and Majestic are all suspected of being linked to the Omega Agency.
omega1, while looking into the OA's sturctural hierachy, please, assist mOjOm in identifying Mr. Z. I will attempt to find you two a list of CIA operative's in Vietnam (connections at Langley)..."

new topics

top topics

join