It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing matters anymore!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nothing matters anymore!

The dreams we have when we are alive of making something, a home, a career a love and working so hard to animate those dreams into our waking form of life.

How important are those dreams to us when they fail. What have we lost? A tangible object, some materials, or is it more than that is it the pain loss of a fading dream?

And how real was the dream we lost? Is life a collection of waking dreams which are put togther more or less in a sequence to tell us the story of our life?

Where is the reality in the dream, where does it reside? Is it in our heart or mind?

Or is it the here and now of the moment of what we are feeling right now the only true real and not in some fleeting shadow of a past moment in life?

And what of the future does it need any context other than forward planning the routines of survival? or is it the important forward scout creating the new dream?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dreams are abstract, we set goals based on dreams to participate in our reality. Goals are of the mind, but created in conjunction with the heart.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i much prefer my dreams to my waking hours. i'd stay in there forever if i could, and never wake up again.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

[font=tahoma]A life without dreams seems to me to be a life without hope where all we do is simply plan ahead for the mundane requirements of life and nothing more. A life without hope is by definition hopeless and to me not worth contemplating [co]If that makes me delusional,living beyond the reality of the here and now,this very moment the so be it !![/font]
edit on 20/10/12 by fastbob72 because: trying to sort my BBcode commands.lol

edit on 20/10/12 by fastbob72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

A life without dreams seems to me to be a life without hope where all we do is simply plan ahead for the mundane requirements of life and nothing more. A life without hope is by definition hopeless and to me not worth contemplating [co]If that makes me delusional,living beyond the reality of the here and now,this very moment the so be it !![/font]

A snowball in the sun still lives as he was made to be a happy snowball. He looks at the sun in hope and the brilliance of her rays melt him until he has whisper away from existance. The snowball is a brave one.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It is but that life, that enables to live in both the dreams. We can all see this an illusions friends or we can see this as something to admire. Anything that enables the mesmerizing moment of wonder in our hearts, can be a dream. That is both possible in your dreams and in your conscious awakeness. It is that very spark of life that we should pay attention to, the love of loving life. Is but the secret of being in a dreamless bliss consciously and unconsciously.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Everything matters. You just don't care about it anymore. Maybe you get more action in your dreams and wish to remain there in a little fantasy land...who knows? All of you fail to see beauty when it's right in front of your eyes. Please, stay in the dreamworld. The real world doesn't deserve this.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nothing doesn't matter.
Matter has not been found as yet. They keep thinking they have found it but what they find is made of 99.999999999% empty space. Then they have to wait until they invent a microscope that can see inside the supposed 0.0000000001%.
I wonder when they will actually say that every 'thing' is 100% empty space.
Maybe it's just a very convincing mirage.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The illusion of form. Return to dust. Even if its imaginary dust.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Twinkling light in the dark.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thats me just a simple candle of light amongst a million brights suns in the heaven

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The illusion of form is made of light, it is not made of building blocks called matter. Each sensation is a different frequency of light, a different vibration. We see light as colour and texture, other sensations are the same if you go into them, feel into them as they happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The illusion of form is made of light, it is not made of building blocks called matter. Each sensation is a different frequency of light, a different vibration. We see light as colour and texture, other sensations are the same if you go into them, feel into them as they happen.

I always think of the Maya. Illusion. That makes me visualize Im an elephant with a paint brush in my hand and the tapestry im painting is all around me. il paint a Cat and colours on the rainbow.

top topics

join