It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Blows Secrets and Risks Lives In Document Dump Ahead of Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by seabag

The point is this.

Even AFTER US Citizens were killed, Obama's failed Policies, have yet put even more lives at stake with his obfuscation, and unwillingness to do the right thing. Admit to his mistakes. Take REAL blame, and stop letting those, like Hilary Clinton, jump on the sword, for his failures. This whole thing reeks of Fast and Furious. Needless Deaths, that didn't have to happen.

The point is you drink hater aide by the gallon
And you want to hold Obama to a different standard
Than the other guys, who sent thousands to die and who
Also walk the streets richer men.

You have to have a moral history to claim the moral highs round
Rethuglicans!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Republican endangers the lives of U.S allies - Aww shucks, he's one of us. Give him a pass.

Democrat endangers the lives of U.S allies - Red Alert! Red Alert! Those durn librals are it again! Durn traitors! Derp, derp, derpity derp.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Bottom line, any Romney sycophant should know that this release was no accident.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

We need to wake up... left, center or right.. this can't go on...

You're right. "WE THE PEOPLE" are at fault.

Can we fix this, is the better question, short of Revolution?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by sonnny1

Republican endangers the lives of U.S allies - Aww shucks, he's one of us. Give him a pass.

Democrat endangers the lives of U.S allies - Red Alert! Red Alert! Those durn librals are it again! Durn traitors! Derp, derp, derpity derp.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Bottom line, any Romney sycophant should know that this release was no accident.

I don't support Romney.

Romney isnt President.

A President should be held to the highest Standard.

A President should not endanger Lives carelessly, based on winning an Election.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It was a Republican, Daryl Issa, who was responsible for this.

Romney = G.W Bush 2.0

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

It was a Republican, Daryl Issa, who was responsible for this.

Romney = G.W Bush 2.0

It was a Democrat and his Administration that CAUSED this.

Obama = Obama

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't see your logic and I see right through your attempt to paint yourself as an independent.

A true independent would blame both sides equally.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I don't see your logic and I see right through your attempt to paint yourself as an independent.

A true independent would blame both sides equally.

I am a true Independent. Voted for RP twice, I might add. Will be voting for Gary Johnson this time.

Im not going to blame Romney or the GOP. I will blame the people, you and I first, for putting these idiots in the position to do the harm.Then I will blame the President. The "buck" stops at his desk.

His words.
President Obama on Benghazi: "I am always responsible"

You can stop arguing with me now.

edit on 21-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You should still blame the GOP, especially with the way the animals have overtaken the U.S House. There are people sitting on scientific committees that know jack squat about science.

Again, attack both sides equally.

At least admit that Romney is one slimy bastard that wouldn't provide much of an improvement over Obama.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

At least admit that Romney is one slimy bastard that wouldn't provide much of an improvement over Obama.

I have. You only see what you want to see.

Vote Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well. it's sad it took only that long for the ultra-partisans and everyone in general to throw the apolitical nature of a United States Consulate being over-run and completely destroyed out the window and make it another partisan gutter fight.

It isn't about the GOP and it's not about the DNC. Individual people may have things to answer for and in due time, all will be known on that. At the moment, we still have hundreds of OTHER compounds and absolutely nothing I've heard to indicate reasons we should feel confident there are not future incidents set to happen. One success breeds confidence and I suggest we have a much bigger problem than this right/left R-D hate base B.S..

The Race, Economic, Class and Status divisions the leadership of this nation is using to play us all like Grand Pianos is both brilliant and scary. It really does require taking a giant step back for even a short time to see how badly infected almost everything across ALL of society has become with it. It's ALL defined by division of one sort or another...and damned if it's not fed into with extra helpings here, too.

And leadership is a Conservative court, a far Right House and far Left Senate and White House that I swear must kinda lean a little left these days. The whole building...Just a hair off plumb. Below that are the agencies that REALLY run the nation every day and a total grab bag of R's and D's so totally mixed up it's just outright ignorant and silly to keep getting fixated on false splits.

When it's NORMAL PEOPLE ON THE STREET....the divisions are as artificial as the Christmas Tree I had last year...and the 5 years before that. The hate is real enough though and it's enough to keep Americans from being any more effective for anything but the low rumble of arguing over who can pee further.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think ALL OF IT is deception and misdirection, total mind-# material. Who can keep up, especially as they're all psychopaths and most of us aren't. Every war has been based on lies. We're always told it's for some honorable purpose, some evil leader (who funnily enough they had been allies/in bed with up til then) is suddenly *killing his own people™*. Oh the horror! We need to go in and kill a bunch more of those people in the process of saving them from him! etc etc blah blah. It's ALL LIES; geopolitical maneuvering/resource stealing/war profiteering including rebuilding of said country we just destroyed...A big sick #ing game of Risk, that surely to # isn't in OUR best interests as it only creates more enemies and debt and erosion of credibility. Libya was/is a total lie à la Iraq. Ambassador Stevens was right in the thick of it from day 1, that's a fact. He was there and presumably made contacts and deals with those groups whom they armed and funded. Perhaps he made enemies, (apart from the Gaddafi loyalists), made promises/deals he couldn't keep, perhaps he knew some things they (his bosses) didn't want getting out, etc etc. Or maybe it was the Gaddafi loyalists getting some payback. I think it was done purposely, cutting the security. I don't think it was mismanagement, I think it was deliberate. Someone above said "staked them out like goats"- I think that's exactly what was done. They are using those American deaths to further their agenda, whatever it might be-to justify further military action in the area, garner public outrage, build up more troops, ready to be deployed into Syria maybe(the next big lie) etc etc. I don't think it matters what Obama did or didn't do, said or didn't say- it's all part of a bigger #ed up picture. And that's probably exactly why they're hanging the Libyans on the payroll out to dry, they know things it's dangerous for them to know. As someone above said, it's more about our #ed up foreign policies than any one politician. Anyway, that's my opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

What a bastard. I suppose it's okay because they aren't Americans, right?

The BS is deep in this thread golf clap for blaming the GOP just forget that Pakistani doctor sitting in prision so we know who can claim:

GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead but hey he isn't American so who really cares.

If Issa is a censored what does that make the current potus.
edit on 21-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I would say they wont them killed.
so they can not talk about things they know.

Obama cleaning house !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Kali74

What a bastard. I suppose it's okay because they aren't Americans, right? But, what if it compromises Americans as a result?

Where is your outrage over the 4 American’s killed and the administration that allowed it to happen, even after numerous requests for more security? I haven’t read your outrage on those issues?

Is it more important in this election season to denounce the GOP than murderous ME terrorists and a failed State Dept??

Why must the OP display outrage over something other than what she wants to discuss? Why are YOU sidestepping the issue she brought up? There are umpteen thread here at ATS registering indignation, etc. at the Obama administration for the Benghazi attack, so it is not like it is not getting any coverage. Here the issue is GOP House members releasing sensitive information that could put foreign nationals in danger. When Wikileaks did this -- even though it redacted names -- Julian Assange was called a traitor (even though he is not an American, so can't be a traitor to the US), but when GOP House members do it, right-wingers have no criticism of it, but can only ask, "why aren't you expressing anger at Obama for the Benghazi attack?"?

Right-wingers have a MEGA-biased view of things and live by the double standard. Sheeesh.
edit on 21-10-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Let's be honest OP.

You could care less about the security of our nation or our foreign operatives.

Your pissed because the truth is now in the light of day and it makes you guy look like the indept, bumbling, politically motivated hump that he is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Obama is not my guy. However, I believe the GOP is a much bigger threat to our nation than the Democrats. I passionately despise their ideology and extremism. I think there's an ever thinning line between them and the Taliban.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by beanandginger

Obama is not my guy. However, I believe the GOP is a much bigger threat to our nation than the Democrats. I passionately despise their ideology and extremism. I think there's an ever thinning line between them and the Taliban.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

That's a pretty narrow and harsh view of half the population of our Country Kali. The Taliban, Kali...really....

Des

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Half the country is elected Republican officials? That's quite something! You're confusing the GOP and Conservatives, The GOP is anything but Conservative. Conservative is Center Right, the GOP is increasingly far Right. I think the GOP does a huge disservice to Conservatives by calling themselves as such.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
By the way, for the record... For those of you who lack critical thinking skills, that are assuming just because I'm attacking the GOP... quit assuming I'm a fan of Obama.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson a Conservative Libertarian.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join