It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another new member - The future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Whilst I have been reading and enjoying many of the forums available on ATS, only now have I gained the courage to join and write my very own first thread. Although I cannot profess that I know anything particularly top secret, I have a rather active imagination and a curiosity for things withheld from the public sphere. From my user name, one may guess that I have a keen interest for our world and the physical and human events which happen to it- it seems to not have much choice in the matter! My question to you is: what do you think our future holds? Will the earth continue to put up with us? Will we continue to live in a capitalist world? And, do you think we are puppets following one another or do we truly make our own decisions?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
welcome aboard..look forward to reading your posts and threads !!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome! When you decide you want your very own avatar, come on over to our thread and we'll hook ya up!

The link is in my signiture line

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There will be many more threads you will enjoy!

Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join