It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is stoning and discriminating against gays doing unto others?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaymp
I don't personally agree with the lifestyle, but I don't believe in persecution and bashing either. It's not our place to judge. Our only mission is to love. God doesn't hate ANYONE. No matter what "Christian" says otherwise.

Also, if you're looking at middle eastern penalties for so-called "crimes", you WILL find absurdity. Whether it be homosexuality or theft.

Be well, my friend.

Of course it is our place to judge my friend.
You have just done so against those who persecute and bash.

We judge all the time as we should.
Some use the standards of the day to judge by while others think like they were living in 112 instead of 2012.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Prezbo369

The fact that homosexuality is even an issue is due to religious scribbles.

Another example of the divisive qualities inherent to the abrahamic cults.
There were laws against homosexual behavior in Rome before the Christians showed up.

Yes. Like don't mess with my man.

I guess that you forgot that back in the day, men befriended men and loved them more than the chattel they called their wives.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Greatest I am

Showing hatred against gays is NOT doing unto others as they would have them do unto themselves. Most people do not want to be criticized just for being who they are and yet they continue to keep criticizing others for living their lives...

Most Gay people are not trying to take straight marriage away, or trying to stop straights from talking about their sexuality. They just want to have the freedom to live their lives and be able to express their sexuality as straight people are able to...

and before someone says "What about Gay Pride Parades?"

Well there is a reason it exists. It is a reaction from straight people being able to express their love in public by kissing and holding hands while gays were (and still are) suppressed in that way..

www.youtube.com...

Be proud and stand tall beside those who are on their knees with their pathetic God needs, wants and hates, while pointing at the crotches of others.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Scientific Evidence

Three kinds of scientific evidence point to the proportion of homosexual molestation: 1) survey reports of molestation in the general population, 2) surveys of those caught and convicted of molestation, and 3) what homosexuals themselves have reported. These three lines of evidence suggest that the 1%-to-3% of adults who practice homosexuality (3) account for between a fifth and a third of all child molestation.

Goals of the Gay Movement

The gay movement is forthright about seeking to legitimize child-adult homosexual sex. In 1987, The Journal of Homosexuality – the scholarly organ of the gay rights movement – published “Pedophilia and the Gay Movement.” (29) Author Theo Sandfort detailed homosexual efforts to end “oppression towards pedophilia.” In 1980 the largest Dutch gay organization (the COC) “adopted the position that the liberation of pedophilia must be viewed as a gay issue… [and that] ages of consent should therefore be abolished… by acknowledging the affinity between homosexuality and pedophilia, the COC has quite possibly made it easier for homosexual adults to become more sensitive to erotic desires of younger members of their sex, thereby broadening gay identity.”

In 1990 COC achieved a significant victory: lowering of the age of consent for homosexual sex in Holland to 12 (unless the parents object, in which case it goes up to 15). (30) In the U.S. and Canada, the North American Man-Boy Love Association marches proudly in many gay pride parades with the stated goal of removing the barriers to man-boy sex. Note the phrases “oppression towards pedophilia” and “liberation of pedophilia.” It is clear that those who advocate the legalization of sex between adults and children intend to argue that such conduct is a “civil right,” deserving of the same legal protections afforded to other minorities. A large proportion of Americans regard that argument as a mere pretext to giving “sexual predators” free reign to take advantage of vulnerable children.

www.familyresearchinst.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I make a clear delineation between pedophiles and consenting gay adults.
Most know the difference.
One is a crime and the other is pleasure and love.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join