It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Favorite ATS Member(s) And Why

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
For pure research and concise threads and a hatful of knowledge, I have to go with RisingAgainst. Although it's far from his only subject, if anybody anywhere has gotten away with killing a Kennedy, he'll out them.

Then there's the guy who has soup, and a woman with muscles, the fellow who posts about Mars, and the one who knows what's in the sky at all times. And last but not least, the OP who likes ancient things and digs them up and passes them around.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I like Doc Holidaze and Skeptic Overlord because their avatars are super dreamy. Not real deep I know. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My most favorite of all times is "shapur" for his larger than life personality,endless knowledge and his super informative comments on different subjects,and his overall charm.....Oh god! i should have used my other account to post this from.
................But seriously,I like Corruption exposed because he exposes corruptions,and he does it very well...I also like slayer although my views contradict with his sometimes...And of course the smyleegrl.and another very intelligent and sweet looking lady with an unforgettable face (avatar) which I unfortunately can't remember the name right now..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Oh yes, I like smyleegirl too. She's always so sweet and her posts are always well thought out.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
reply to post by shapur

Oh yes, I like smyleegirl too. She's always so sweet and her posts are always well thought out.

You just made my day and my friend list!

And so did you, Shapur!
edit on 17-1-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Aww...thanks! You also score some points with me because I have a 5 yr. old and you seem like a great teacher. Ok, now it looks like I'm just brown nosing, but I forgot to mention it before.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Thanks smylee...I admire all levelheaded,intelligent and sweet people...And btw is it really you as your avatar and if yes,are those for real...Your muscles of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ugh... I don't think I'm wrapped well enough into this site to pick favorites. There are a few people here I particularly like, but no one on ATS knows me too well. I think posting my favorites would be weird, because most of them would be like "Yay, I'm her favorite... I have no idea who she is, but... I have a fan. Lol."

But I will say this; I like Hefficide.

EDIT; in agreement to lots of previous posters, I also like smyleegrl cause she's a sweetheart.

edit on 17-1-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Hefficide

My favorite member? That one person... you know... with the thing. The one who always does that stuff! You know!

~Heff

It's ok, you're allowed to say my name

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

Thanks smylee...I admire all levelheaded,intelligent and sweet people...And btw is it really you as your avatar and if yes,are those for real...Your muscles of course.

They're real....and they're spectacular.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join