Your Favorite ATS Member(s) And Why

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by jiggerj

Although I despise popularity contests, I feel it necessary to acknowledge members who make my ATS experience more delightful. Sadly I cannot remember them all, but...

For his bold topics, unending search for answers, willingness to go against the grain, an open mind, use of Socratic irony, humour, and valuable insight. I hereby nominate JiggerJ as one my favorite ATS members.

Rather than put out incessant mediocrity or fall in line behind the herd, you make this site interesting, sir. Bravo.

Why, thank you! When I come here, I'm just me, looking for something interesting (and not overwhelming) to kill some time. I may be wrong about a lot of things, and I may be right about a few things, but it doesn't matter; I'm not here to compete. I just want to share ideas of the mind.

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I also love your avatar and read all your posts in his voice

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My favorite member? That one person... you know... with the thing. The one who always does that stuff! You know!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

My favorite member? That one person... you know... with the thing. The one who always does that stuff! You know!

~Heff

It's ok, you're allowed to say my name

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

~Heff

I love you too, Heff!

You were talking about me, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Guys... he's so talking about me. I'm commonly known as that "person" with "the thing" that does "that stuff". It's totally my trademark.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

~Heff

I love you too, Heff!

You were talking about me, right?

Heff knows you're all mine and he's scared of me!!

ya'll have a great evening, I'm off to venture into the "real world"!! If I'm not back by morning, send out a search party!!
edit on 26-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I enjoy so many posters here,I appreciate each and every poster the prolific and the not so prolific the old and the new posters and many of the banned members from this site that i miss..

there are plenty of others whom I admire and respect and think are wonderful assets to the forum like RisingAgainst ,Rubicant13 and kdog..

My favorite mods are Asktheanimals and ATS's super hero Heff...peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I don't tend to spend much time posting here, but I'm lucky enough to know some great people from ATS. Off the top of my head, my favorites are:

- VVV
- davespanners
- Kali74
- Djarums
- Advantage
- muzzleflash

And probably a bunch of others I've forgotten.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

~Heff

You mean the person that posts and says stuff?

Yeah.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ya'll are just embarrassing me now with all the praise you're heaping on me

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I won't list anyone and get them a black mark on their social standing by associating with them.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I won't list anyone and get them a black mark on their social standing by associating with them.

It's ok, I know ya love me

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Me, I love anyone with the power of their convictions who can put an intelligent point across succinctly

I have my particular fave people, but it would be wrong to name them.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I was gonna list you Nixie, but feared youd be offended by being associated with me.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This thread would be mor fun if we could say who we didn't like and why?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

But that would fall foul of the T&C...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think Zysin5, Quadrivium and Smyleegrl deserve recognition as some of our better writers on ATS as well. They have recently become a few new additions as a few of my favorite members.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'd like to edit my original favorites on the first page that I posted minus one - if that were possible. Some people just like to fool others for the sake of their own amusement. But alas, it's pretty pathetic to do such things. So... Meh.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I amend my last response. It was a childish one. Things have been a tad tough in my life as of late. That is still no excuse. To who this was directed at, my apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join