Your Favorite ATS Member(s) And Why

page: 5
22
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Misoir
Everyone here is just absolutely horrible. I mean, horrible is an understatement. There is no couth; only incoherence and vanity. All of you should hang your heads in shame.


I'm lewd, crude, rude, totally uncouth and unfit for civility


...but dang am I good lookin!



And in a SHTF scenario, you'd taste pretty good.....




posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Misoir
Everyone here is just absolutely horrible. I mean, horrible is an understatement. There is no couth; only incoherence and vanity. All of you should hang your heads in shame.


I'm lewd, crude, rude, totally uncouth and unfit for civility


...but dang am I good lookin!



And in a SHTF scenario, you'd taste pretty good.....


Oh....bite me!!

OH WAIT!!! Don't bite me!!!!


::running for the hills:::



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This thread cracked me up!

I have so many favorite members I don't think I could list them all!

I love Skyfloating, Slayer69 and MemoryShock for their posting abilities
Each one has a knack with certain topics that I enjoy. I always find cool and informative information and links in their threads. I dated a guy who was slightly jealous of my love for Skyfloating


I love everyone in chat.
I really like when Muzzleflash is in there because I swear he reads more than anyone I have ever met. He always has some cool connection with sources and links which keeps me busy for hours
He also cracks me up on the boards at times.

Baddmove and Hefficide always make me laugh and crave bacon!


Favorite mods: Skyfloating (but of course
), Djarums, GeneralEyes and 12m8keall2c (his recipes are awesome!)



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This thread cracked me up!

I have so many favorite members I don't think I could list them all!

I love Skyfloating, Slayer69 and MemoryShock for their posting abilities
Each one has a knack with certain topics that I enjoy. I always find cool and informative information and links in their threads. I dated a guy who was slightly jealous of my love for Skyfloating


I love everyone in chat.
I really like when Muzzleflash is in there because I swear he reads more than anyone I have ever met. He always has some cool connection with sources and links which keeps me busy for hours
He also cracks me up on the boards at times.

Baddmove and Hefficide always make me laugh and crave bacon!


Favorite mods: Skyfloating (but of course
), Djarums, GeneralEyes and 12m8keall2c (his recipes are awesome!)






LOL! I was joking about Muzzle the other day.. whatever ya do, DONT GET HIM TALKING ABOUT PATENTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!

The guy knows everything.. seriously!



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You forgot to mention how much you love me!!



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You forgot to mention how much you love me!!


Don't worry, Chiten. Even if Mblah doesn't tell you that she loves you, I still ♥ you (in a purely platonic way).



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12
 


I think Des is a guy, mate.



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners
 


Thanks for the like. I pretty much thought I was a hated man on here.



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Now I'm thinking of changing my moniker to " This & That". And for the record, it's hard to say you like some one that is anonymous. To say you like the character they portray thru their avatar is a better way to say it. And Des aint no man. She's one of the best on here hands down. Always good advice, always nice in the use of her words.

I always read her threads. don't always agree. But if you want good straight advice on a host of topics, go read thru Des threads.
edit on 25-10-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by davespanners
 


Thanks for the like. I pretty much thought I was a hated man on here.


You've been on my friend list for some time now.



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl
 


And I have added you to my friend list. It's great to know some one likes you. Or at least the avartar version of the original. Thanks.



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pinke
-W1LL
hhcore
VVV
MyMindIsMyOwn
Open2Truth
RisingAgainst
DaveSpanners
Sonnny1
Lonegurkha
Anok
SmokeHaze
xploder
Corruption Exposed

And some that are banned that I really miss, some just not around... and some new names that I'm increasingly impressed by.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by copperhead12
 


I think Des is a guy, mate.


Now...Swan...do I look like a guy...I'm 100% full blooded, temper imbued Woman....


Des



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262
 

Thank You Openyourmind. Very sweet of you to say those kind things....you are my new best Friend...


Enjoy your complimentary Fruit Platter....




Added you to my friends list, if you don't mind.

Des



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I don't mind at all. I will do the same. I have since joining enjoyed reading your threads & post's. Never a vile word, nor any nastyness. Just good sage advice from some one who's been there done that. I would imagine the real you is the same as the ATS version. A really nice person. We all could learn a thing or two from. Take care. OYM1262

Gotta pass on the fruit platter. Looks tropical, I'm more into the Southern fruits. Apples, Peache's, Blackberries, Blue berries etc, How about a nice slice of pecan pie? With a lil french vanilla ice cream on top. Oh hell yea!!
edit on 25-10-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You forgot to mention how much you love me!!


Don't worry, Chiten. Even if Mblah doesn't tell you that she loves you, I still ♥ you (in a purely platonic way).


WOOOHOOOO! I'm Loved!!!


Thanks!!



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by smyleegrl
 


And I have added you to my friend list. It's great to know some one likes you. Or at least the avartar version of the original. Thanks.


well...if Smylee likes ya, you must be ok





posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 
I am as long as you don't leave unknown things in my mayonnaise, Thanks. I like the avatar,



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 
I am as long as you don't leave unknown things in my mayonnaise, Thanks. I like the avatar,



yeah, nothin like goop in your mayo!!

Thanks!

If you ever find yourself in need of a new one, feel free to come by our avatar thread, we'll hook ya up


(link is in my sig line
)



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262
 


Well, here ya are Sweet Pea. I'm in the North Georgia Mountains, very tippy top.....we should share shine recipes sometime....




I make my own wild muscadine grape jelly....should send you some....

Des





new topics
top topics
 
22
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join