It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova

The carcass of what superficially appears to be an alien has been examined by Dr. Steven Greer (an emergency room doctor) and his colleague (also an M.D.) in surgical conditions, using CT scans and X-ray. Tissue samples are being studied by a leading geneticist for DNA analysis. The results point to this entity not being of Earth origin.

Very Interesting
It only adds excitement to me for the fact that Dr. Steven Greer is involved.
He is the founder of 'The Disclosure Project' which main purpose (if you didn't already know) is to release all top secret information about extraterrestrials and their involvement in our lives.

There are no pictures yet, but if Dr. Greer is in fact involved in this matter, we should expect something

External News Link

I gave you a star and a flag because you are trying to bring relevant content to the site for people to examine for themselves. Pity you have to suffer such rude fools at the same time but you know, part of the process. I think it would be funny if Greer and his "announcement" expected in December where the remarkable event we were all expecting in 2012.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thank you, newcovenant. I'm glad you and a few others see what I was trying to do. It's not like I'm worshiping the man, I simply came across this news story and wanted to share it with ATS.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

We have a lot of know-it-alls here who are speaking to their little fan clubs but for the most part I think people are serious and will examine material and decide for themselves whether they think something is genuine. Sometimes even the genuine UFO photos and pictures get torn apart the worst. There really is an active attempt at coverup in many of these cases. I remember when an object made a right angle turn in one of the NASA photos and someone came on here saying ice will do that. That's the degree of disinformation that's out there.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wonder how their brain structure will look like as they are so intelligent

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sTrE3tFigHt3r
I wonder how their brain structure will look like as they are so intelligent

I have heard there are aliens with single strand DNA and triple strand DNA where we have the double helix. What that indicates I don't know.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

average it out ...

I have heard there are aliens with single strand DNA and triple strand DNA where we have the double helix. What that indicates I don't know.

edit on 21-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Greer would not pull such an obvious hoax. Both his reputation as a ufologist and a doctor will be at stake. If he did, it would ruin him.

I think you mean that if he ever produces any genuine evidence then his reputation as a charlatan and conman will be at stake.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I haven't reaserched the guy much but I've not heard of anything that has proven he is a con, I just thought he was director of a movement pushing for disclosure, with many credible witnesses I might add. Where's the con?

Apparently if you've ever collected a dime from anyone in regards to aliens or ufo's makes you a con man these days. Write a book and then sell that book, you're a con man.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

$344938 Pledged of $250000 Goal

Those are just part of the donations he received for his movie called "Sirius"

WHAT WILL YOU SEE?
Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence is working with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka and his team at Neverending Light Productions to produce one of the most significant films of our time.

... and if you give him 10.000$ your name will appear as ""Executive Producer" ... but wait! For just 50.000$ you get a "This Film Would Not Be Possible Without" Credit

I am just saying ...

Source: Sirius Documentary - Official Page

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I haven't reaserched the guy much but I've not heard of anything that has proven he is a con, I just thought he was director of a movement pushing for disclosure, with many credible witnesses I might add. Where's the con?

Apparently if you've ever collected a dime from anyone in regards to aliens or ufo's makes you a con man these days. Write a book and then sell that book, you're a con man.

Greer says you can meet aliens or experience the "invisible spaceship" if you give him at least $3000.
That's a little different than writing a book about aliens.

Greer says he has absolute proof of aliens, but the only people who are allowed to view that proof are the ones that pay him. Most ironically, he has some people sign a non-disclosure agreement before being allowed to view this evidence -- i.e., those people aren't allowed to say what they saw, under penalty of a lawsuit.

Greer is all about the "Disclosure Project", but if we are to believe what he says, then HE HIMSELF has proof of alien visitation -- but he is keeping it a secret from anyone except those who pay him. How ironic.

edit on 10/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm not saying you're wrong, but where is the evidence of this? I can not find anything of him "selling tickets to see an invisible spaceship."
You say he's such a con, but even when you google him and try to dig up dirt on him, you find nothing.
But like i said, im not saying you're lying, i just want proof he is a con, not just you saying these things about him.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by karen61057

Greer says you can meet aliens or experience the "invisible spaceship" if you give him at least $3000.
That's a little different than writing a book about aliens.

Greer says he has absolute proof of aliens, but the only people who are allowed to view that proof are the ones that pay him. Most ironically, he has some people sign a non-disclosure agreement before being allowed to view this evidence -- i.e., those people aren't allowed to say what they saw, under penalty of a lawsuit.

Greer is all about the "Disclosure Project", but if we are to believe what he says, then HE HIMSELF has proof of alien visitation -- but he is keeping it a secret from anyone except those who pay him. How ironic.

edit on 10/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)
This actually sounds more like a cult. Obviously the guy is a fraud but the only ones who can't see this are his devotees. It doesn't matter to him how the UFO "community" sees him as long as he has devoted followers that believe every word he says and give him money.

Most likely his "non-disclosure" agreement is less about seeing space people and more about keeping his cult-like teachings under wraps.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good thread, leaves it open for people to see what they want to see. I'll wait to see the upcoming evidence before commenting whether it is true or false. You can't say something is false just because you haven't seen something that others have witnessed.

There is no evidence from the moon landing that absolutely proves man stepped on it but I believe it. Maybe I am naive for believing we were on the moon but what the hell, might as well join the rest of society.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Did you watch the video posted by PhoenixOD on page 3?
Those people paid for a CSETI "training" program, part of which involved standing in a field filming and then boarding an invisible spaceship.How can you possibly argue the point that he's not a con man when its so plain to see. Would you pay for something like that?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Riiiiiiight, and it will only cost YOU x amount of money to see said alien. Why do people continue to fuel the delusions of this snake oil salesmen. I guess the law of attraction is real. Give one delusional fool a platform and the idiotic, mindless drones will follow

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thanks for posting, OP. I've read through the entire thing. Interesting.

Now - how about returning the favor and give Schuyler's very factual and quite thorough thread about Greer a look-see. In fact, If you do so, I think even YOU might feel a bit more enlightened about the man.

After all, it IS the TRUTH you are after, is it not? I mean, you aren't being so supportive because you are simply naive and hopeful and inexperienced, is it? Of course not. You're an intelligent, inquisitive, UFO/Alien enthusiast, like most of us (otherwise, why post here?).

So, do yourself (and us) a favor - get the facts.

p.s. My sig says it all...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why isn't this clown Greer put into the UFO PSEUDO researchers list aka Hall of SHAME. Not long ago he was trying to get money of smth else. he is a plain liar and fraud. Must be abolished and all his doings... on the other hand is exccellent disinfo to those who want fake info to spread. Maybe that's what he is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It is a pity that Greer shoots himself in the foot with such a lack of foresight. Had he included just one little snap in the OP article link on this present research, he might just have sparked some interest in the upcoming video.

Instead, "They hope to include the results in the Sirius video" So no guarantee even, that the alien 'autopsy' will actually be in it. He must be using the worst PR man in the business, either that or...?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

now, you're an intelligent person aren't you? If you are, then you would see that I said:

Originally posted by LiquidNova
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm not saying you're wrong, but where is the evidence of this? I can not find anything of him "selling tickets to see an invisible spaceship."
You say he's such a con, but even when you google him and try to dig up dirt on him, you find nothing.
But like i said, im not saying you're lying, i just want proof he is a con, not just you saying these things about him.

Now you can see that I am in no way saying that its impossible that he's a con. It very well is possible that he is. Now, let me say this once again for people like you, I simply came across this news story and wanted to share it with ATS. Now, you can understand something so simply stated as that... cant you?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Why isn't this clown Greer put into the UFO PSEUDO researchers list aka Hall of SHAME..

He is in The UfoWatchdog Hall of Shame...
www.ufowatchdog.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join