It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Explosions taking place, but why.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

maybe theres something wrong with me.. i had the sound all the way up and still didn't hear a thing..

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

In the background there is a sound that sounds like thunder mixed with a rock slide. It's very clear during the last minute or so.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What I've heard? It's pretty far fetched but here goes. The aliens are trying to deactivate nuclear weapons and exotic missiles and power plants before the 2012 event so it doesn't destroy what's left of civilization. The groups who control the weapons are trying to prevent the deactivation, mainly because they want the nukes to hasten the destruction (like when the earth gets flooded and leak radiation) so as to speed along reducing the population of earth to 10%.

Supposedly thousands of people are getting killed in underground nuclear explosions at the underground bunkers, because the aliens are set on deactivating them no matter what. When military groups fight back deactivation, it causes the weapons to detonate. This is part of the reason you have the radiation detectors in areas like Indiana going nuts because the underground bunkers leaks and catch in the wind.

Aliens do not want ruling elite polluting the earth and space in our solar system with radiation.

edit on 21-10-2012 by vpjanitorial because: spelling and grammar

edit on 21-10-2012 by vpjanitorial because: grammer and spelling v2

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

There is a bar at the end of the street so that is why you heard a car door (which I originally is what I thought the sounds were) and people talking.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Looks like someone is getting rid of war making capabilities. All the Jets, Tanks, guns and ships can't make war if they don't have ammunition. Google Ammunition factory explosions for more info, now the bunkers are being targeted.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Mr. D because: because

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
This is part of the reason you have the radiation detectors in areas like Indiana going nuts because the underground bunkers leaks and catch in the wind.
This is interesting, where did you find this out, and how can we (The Community) find this out as well?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted.

This video/audio apparently catches one of the sonic booms from a few days ago. It's entitled "Meteor Sonic Boom - 10-18-2012 - Bonney Lake, Wa"

www.youtube.com...

Could be lightning, could be something else.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay, this is getting downright freaky!

What the heck is going on?

People are reporting they felt the ground shake in several counties in South Jersey. The USGS is checking to see if this could have been a sonic boom

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I agree, also there were so many reports of people seeing "glowing objects" of blue and green coming down near the time of the explosion, and sonic booms that rattled houses, bizarre.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NicelyToasted
Sorry if this has already been posted.

This video/audio apparently catches one of the sonic booms from a few days ago. It's entitled "Meteor Sonic Boom - 10-18-2012 - Bonney Lake, Wa"

www.youtube.com...

Could be lightning, could be something else.
Too bad it wasn't a cleaner video of it (I wish they had uploaded the security footage directly to video instead of filming the monitor)

I'm still waiting to see if anything big happens tonight and tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So as you may know nothing big happened over the weekend. I did find some oddly printed stories about these explosions though:

From India
Why did they inclue this odd tid-bit:

steel tank burst accidentally with a loud bang as a result of which some tomato ketchup bottles kept close to the spot broke while glass particles flew
(it seems alittle overly detailed for some reason)
Well this is the only odd new explosion I spotted over the weekend. So I guess the idea that "Something Big" was coming isn't. (unless I missed something)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well got the UFOCapture program and camera going a few day's ago
nothing so far

wife was looking at me kind of funny when she saw me running around the yard in the dard and turning a mini flaslight on and off then checking my computor

But now it pointing up so now UFO or Meteor I'm ready

Ok now remember this was a test run to see if I could post it to YouTube

not a UFO or Meteor ( a mini flasflight going on and off)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
nothing so far

wife was looking at me kind of funny when she saw me running around the yard in the dard and turning a mini flaslight on and off then checking my computor

Cool, lets see what you get. By the way why does it seem that Meteors have been making a bigger flash than normal?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WElp there was another one with a visable rainbow in alabama on the 30th i believe.. theres a link on ATS here under fragile earth i think and another one on the 31st in seattle again the link is under fragile earth i'll have to go look

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by Trillium
nothing so far

Cool, lets see what you get. By the way why does it seem that Meteors have been making a bigger flash than normal?

My thinking is that they are more bigger onr out there now why that $64,000.00 dollors question.
I think we will see more

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
While explosions seem to be lowered in the news, mystery sounds in the air seem to be picking up in reports lately. I'm not going to list all the threads on ATS on here, but I really think we should start to map out all of these events with time and dates.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They Took it down?

originally posted by: Sissel

You forgot one:

www.wsfa.com... ntract-employee-injured-in-explosion

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - A contract employee was injured in an explosion on Redstone Arsenal Tuesday morning. The explosion happened just before 8 a.m. in building 5400, the Aviation and Missile Research and Development Center.

This was on October 16th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join