It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Explosions taking place, but why.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I started asking about this event over in the Other Current Events Forum, and thought it might be better to start a new thread on this issue over here.

ATS: Louisiana Discussion

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by baileysmom426
I do find it odd that there are other reports of so called "bunker explosions" in other parts of the world withing the past two weeks, Russia, Canada, and Alabama I did notice something interesting about the dates on those from what people have posted on this thread. The Russia and Canada events took place on the 9th and 10th of October the Louisiana and Alabama events on the 15th and 16th the first two are a day apart and a week later the second two are a day apart. Hmm food for thought there.
www.ktbs.com...

If you're on to something, well have another explosion on Sunday and Monday (thats the 21st and 22nd of October. 12 days after the first series of events, and 6 days after the second). I'd be checking for news reports out of Mexico*, Algeria*, Lybia*, Egypt*, Saudi Arabia*, Qatar*, Iran*, Pakistan*, or India*.

Thats a big list, and over half of them are having some kind of confict going on, so determining if the explosion was organic in nature (ala the Meteorite theory), or if is a product of war (terrorist attack, super secret weapons, to everything inbetween) will be very daunting. Hopefully some countries won't look at a possible explosion in some of these countries as a nuclear test (that is if it realy is an Organic Event)

*I figure that these countries would be the most likely to have an explosion based off of where in the world the explosions are taking place. Russia and Canada are in the upper ranges of the planet, Louisiana and Alabama are in the lower upper part of the planet. This would logically tell me that if this theory is correct then the next wave of explosions will take place in the upper mid-section of the planet followed by events in the lower midpoint of the planet.

*out of curiosity does anyone know what else was taking place during the 9th and 10th, that also happend on the 15th and 16th (any natural events like solar flares, non-explosion linked earthquakes, skyquakes, or anything)?

My question is:

"Is this a natural occuring event (ie a Meteor strike) or is this evidence of a hidden war?"

As pointed out in that discussion, there have been a few of these explosions over the last few weeks and they may be following a pattern.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think there is more to it. Because there is no way can Nevada, NC and Louisiana all get a so called underground bunker explosion all at the same time.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I always smile at the idea of wars with aliens... logic suggests that if they are capable of coming here, they are capable of developing weapons that could destroy the entire planet in a few seconds.

You dont see humans going out into the forest to destroy ant hills either. I think we are of interest to aliens, but I do not believe they have any interest in destroying us. Its more likely they find us to be kind of primitive and amusing, specially when they realize how arrogant we are as a species and how we run our societies. It has to be kind of cute. Like watching a kid learn.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I think there is more to it. Because there is no way can Nevada, NC and Louisiana all get a so called underground bunker explosion all at the same time.

You forgot one:

www.wsfa.com... ntract-employee-injured-in-explosion

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - A contract employee was injured in an explosion on Redstone Arsenal Tuesday morning. The explosion happened just before 8 a.m. in building 5400, the Aviation and Missile Research and Development Center.

This was on October 16th.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I believe there is something more behind it as well. Too many coincidences and within somewhat of a close time frame. There a few theories out there, such as a secret Iranian strike upon us, the media reports that the explosion in Louisiana truly was a meteor, or some out there I have read that they believe it was some kind of alien or ufo attack (that one is a bit far fetched to me). Or maybe we just really have a few very clumsy military personnel here in the U.S. who are good at dropping explosives.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There sure are a lot of spectacular views of Meteors ..or something..coming back in at points all over the Northern Hemisphere lately. I've been interested in reading the various English and Scottish reports of things that leave them agape, going overhead in a fiery display.

You know what keeps coming to mind? ..and I can't help it. It's 2012...it's October..and the time frame would damn near fit for what SHOULD be happening.

Basketballs and Volkswagons. Isn't that how the fictional mission control head in Armageddon described the debris coming in far in advanced of the main body of the object in that story? I also can't help but recall how many times we've seen variations of the fact the Government will NOT likely tell anyone a thing if it can be contained for awhile and nothing whatsoever could be gained vs. the outright panic it would cause to say a word.

I'm sure it's all just imagination and anxiety given everything else happening in the world right now and nothing more serious.....right?

There really isn't a realistic way a LARGE (by impact standards) object could come in without being seen at a couple months from arrival...is there?
edit on 20-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Not the one at 8AM, I'm talking about the one at 11PM at night. Whatever it was, made my house move and vibrate like Optimus Prime was walking in the backyard. Happened like 4x's.The sound was also metallic. I've heard booms in this area before but nothing to that effect. I knew I should of recorded it but I was dead tired. It sounded huge and I was too lazy to go out there to find out.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

While I am not a believer in the "Hollow Earth" theory, it might be interesting to hear what some of those who subscribe to that particular theory think about it. I have a vivid imagination and think it would be a cool story if someone presented a hypothesis about a war happening inside the earth.

Just a cool thought, or a wicked action movie plot!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's happening because ive exposed and ruined my connection to what causes voices. The booms and bangs happen near where I live too. But they are not that loud. I have seen so many anomalies it's not funny. Someone, human, ET..I don't know. But it seems human. They can project siren sounds, dogs barking, And something is making strange train horn sounds as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
It's happening because ive exposed and ruined my connection to what causes voices. The booms and bangs happen near where I live too. But they are not that loud. I have seen so many anomalies it's not funny. Someone, human, ET..I don't know. But it seems human. They can project siren sounds, dogs barking, And something is making strange train horn sounds as well.

Are you serious?

Get a recording of it all!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
There a few theories out there, such as a secret Iranian strike upon us...

Personally I don't know how anyone could subscribe to this theory. Iran may not like the 'Great Satan', but to strike against it would be total suicide. Maybe someone 'pretending' to be Iran, but not Iran themselves.

But who knows, stranger things have happened, apparently.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

I agree that IF Iran were to go for the grand prize and make a real strike against the U.S. Mainland, there will be absolutely nothing subtle or mysterious about it once it hits. The payback would be near Biblical, and they know that...so if they got THAT short sighted, I'm sure they'd make the one free shot count for all it's worth. They'd sure never get a second one.

Now, for another theory I'd suggest any of the avid researchers around here with more time than I have at the moment, go digging in archives and FOIA material for the "Atoms for Peace" programs operated under Truman and Eisenhower. Programs that can be read about today were being looked at and developed then to do all kinds of things with Atomic explosive force and far more than just weapons....

Digging for example. Nuclear Digging.

It wasn't just a slang term for the Soviets freight train approach of parading nukes into Cheyenne Mountain to literally dig everyone out of there in a real war. Back in the start, they looked hard at using very low yield nukes or what later came to be called SADM's in the man portable version of a nuclear weapon.

All were designed or proposed 1 real purpose. Demolition work with atomic force. Could it be...just POSSIBLE...that some programs never died or were resurrected following 9/11 to build a network of ....whatever..they may be making deep beneath us? How closely has everyone looked at the smaller quakes at the same relative depth levels which have popped all over the nation in the last few years?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

Originally posted by Rubicant13
There a few theories out there, such as a secret Iranian strike upon us...

Personally I don't know how anyone could subscribe to this theory. Iran may not like the 'Great Satan', but to strike against it would be total suicide. Maybe someone 'pretending' to be Iran, but not Iran themselves.

But who knows, stranger things have happened, apparently.
What would concern me more is if a Tunguska styled event took place in Iran (or in many of the Counrties I listed in my OP). An event of that scale would look like a nuclear testing, or attack. This could set up a very bad situation politically.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Guyfriday

While I am not a believer in the "Hollow Earth" theory, it might be interesting to hear what some of those who subscribe to that particular theory think about it. I have a vivid imagination and think it would be a cool story if someone presented a hypothesis about a war happening inside the earth.

Just a cool thought, or a wicked action movie plot!

I'm Not a believer in the "Hollow Earth" theory, but I do find it odd that Richard Shaver did state that those that dwell within the earth were planning on attacking the surface people. It would be interesting to see what their take is on these events.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just had a friend say that she had a "boom" in the Tuckerton, NJ area.

Anyone feel shaking around 11 am? My house shook- made noises- one was like a tree cracked(?) for several seconds- I went out and looked around the house- nothing- I'm hearing it was an earthquake WTF?

Meteors?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am still amazed no one has posted video of the mushroom cloud in Liousiana..
They were several BOOMs .. no Video . just weather radar.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
I am still amazed no one has posted video of the mushroom cloud in Liousiana..
They were several BOOMs .. no Video . just weather radar.
It happened at night, so I doubt that there is much first hand videos of it (if any). I wouldn't be surprised if any security cameras that did catch the blast didn't already disappear.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
There sure are a lot of spectacular views of Meteors ..or something..coming back in at points all over the Northern Hemisphere lately. I've been interested in reading the various English and Scottish reports of things that leave them agape, going overhead in a fiery display.

You know what keeps coming to mind? ..and I can't help it. It's 2012...it's October..and the time frame would damn near fit for what SHOULD be happening.

Basketballs and Volkswagons. Isn't that how the fictional mission control head in Armageddon described the debris coming in far in advanced of the main body of the object in that story? I also can't help but recall how many times we've seen variations of the fact the Government will NOT likely tell anyone a thing if it can be contained for awhile and nothing whatsoever could be gained vs. the outright panic it would cause to say a word.

I'm sure it's all just imagination and anxiety given everything else happening in the world right now and nothing more serious.....right?

There really isn't a realistic way a LARGE (by impact standards) object could come in without being seen at a couple months from arrival...is there?
edit on 20-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Our early detection systems are a joke. There could easily be an asteroid coming right at us. Nasa would detect it when it got very near, but whats a two day notice?

But these pictures of nibiru coning at us from the sun, etc? It wont be coming at us. itll be coming at where we will be. duh

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything here in Asheville NC.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

I always smile at the idea of wars with aliens... logic suggests that if they are capable of coming here, they are capable of developing weapons that could destroy the entire planet in a few seconds.

very true. we would have zero hope if they planned on destroying us. (which they don't)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join