It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO petition for the military???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What chance do the people of the world have to file for a petition to get disclosure on alien contact and free energy?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh I'd say about 0.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

What chance do the people of the world have to file for a petition to get disclosure on alien contact

they'll let us know when the time is right [fer them!]
see 'Project Blue Book'.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I agree with the poster above me... that chances are at about nothing. Many people of all different walks of life and professions around the world have tried over the years to bring about UFO disclosure through written petitions - as well as many groups and Ufologists. This is something that will never happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Somethings like, you organized a petition, it was succesful, in the end they say OK, we have no knowledge of any cases of UFO or otherwordly beings.
Yep, zero chances.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's called National Security.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm sure you'd get the truth if you applied the same method of information retrieval that they use on their prisoners.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I'm sure you'd get the truth if you applied the same method of information retrieval that they use on their prisoners.

I wanted to laugh...but its not funny, though I do agree, thats the only way we'd EVER get the truth.

OP. "Free energy" is swearing, wash your mouth out with soap, or expect a swat team on your roof.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
do you mean like a million man march on area 51.

that would be a sight to see.

a million people demanding access to a facility they fund, and then getting pepper sprayed and machine gunned to the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Anyone for a nice list of petitions already filed and getting nowhere?

Existing petitions on UFO disclosure

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
No chance. Unless the aliens are on our door step or the energy sources we have now run out or something. It won’t be free energy though, don’t be silly.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you had alien technology...would you release it to the public?
I doubt it. I know some people would...but i suspect most would not..not until they at least profited as much as possible from it anyhow...but even profit seems trivial when it comes to something that would overhaul humanity.
people are driven by self interest..even if that self interest is overall counterproductive, it drives them.
I mean obese people don't like sharing their chips...greedy and as a consequence obese.
Its the same basic problem with hording anything...including technology.
If the USA has alien tech...they have sat on it..developing it in secret...for decades...to what ends...?
because if even presidents are not privy to this information..that means only a small select group within the power structure know about and control this technology. This sounds quite possible...however again you need to ask to what ends would they keep this secret?
In the end we all die...including the rulers of the world..and holders of secrets..of course perhaps the technology of immorality may even exist and sustain this secret group..If so then don't expect alien tech to ever be released...because immortal overlords...would never give up their power...but mortal ones...always do.
that's why all the technology known to man gets disseminated throughout all countries eventually...even enemies get to share it.
So if alien tech does exist...and even free energy...one day it is bound to escape into the public domain...the people who possibly have this info...would know it would be only a matter of time before its released...so if it exists and a select group know of this technology..then there would ultimately only be one reason to sit on it.
That it has been decided that the world is not ready for utopia.
And id have to agree with that. Free energy and unlimited travel in flying triangles etc...will not solve the human condition...of selfishness...even if there is enough to go round for everyone to share...some, will always want more...
The question should not be.."when will the powers that be release alien technology that will free mankind"..
but rather "when will mankind be ready to accept such advanced technologies"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Some 'free energy' ideas have been known for some time.
The problem is that we do not know the results, for example free energy from the air.
If air is ionized does it produce more current than the voltage used.
Self ionizing materials like Radium is radioactive making the device radioactive.
Inducing or controlled ionizing such as K capture should have the same problems
and again no current factors show the usability except said to be still worked on
as started by Dr Moray.
Liquid air as a working fluid has no results as being viable in a generator.
The Helium engine of Papp has an explosive past.
The military can not use equipment until officially deemed viable.
Unknown charge generation from spark gap coil generators used in Tesla ships
is evidently a hidden part I find common to Tesla coil users. So even people
so close to what Tesla did find developing his ship impossible to do.
So again, with no military use deemed by official channels, a UFO petition or any
free energy disclosure looks far away.

Ed: I say known but actually kept from development.
The Atomic Hydrogen reaction is undeveloped although known but may have
difficulties as with other free energy processes.

edit on 10/20/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join