It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any contractors, banker, real estate people, help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My daughter has an older home that she hates and it needs a lot of work. Anyway she has just come to the realization that the house is not valuable even if she fixed it and would not be a good investment but since she has bought the property the land around it is is going up in value, new businesses nearby, a developers bought about two acres of land nearby and built homes on lots and is selling the 10 homes for around 140,000.00 each and they are selling. Now she is thinking of how she can go about maybe getting the most out of her land and money. She has about 5,000.00 a little money but not a lot, she also owns a little over 2 acres and the zoning is wide open. She is thinking abut getting her contractors license. If you were in her situation, what would do? Any advice you can give will be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok I know Donald Trump is not the only person that deals in the matters. I'm looking for advice and suggestions, you will not be held responsible for any bad advice, ultimately she has to make the decision of what to do but some advice and suggestions from people who deal with these kind of things on a daily basis will help, plus you might know something she has never even thought of. I know there are some really smart people here and if the Donald is here I'll take his advice too.

join