It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation, What do you believe?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

There is nothing besides some stories in ancient texts where this seems to be the case.

just because the modern texts have edited this out doesn't change the facts ... souls are real and eternal.

i would like to believe that souls are real and eternal..... but where is the proof

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

i do believe in reincarnation in a sense; i think we move to a higher level of conscious which is dictated by our actions on earth. i had a very stong personal experience when i was very young and that is why i think this way . i don't buy into the christian god and heaven, even though i was rasied roman catholic

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

What I had hoped to accomplish, by posting this thread topic, has been beyond my hopes. You have all given thought to this and responded with many different views. I appreciate all the different ideas posed and want to encourage more discussion on this matter because I think it benefits us all to have as much information as possible to make informed decisions about life and consciousness. The underlining desire is to not let fear of what we do not know control how we feel about each other. LOVE is the answer to conquering all. There are different levels of vibrational harmonic resonance that we will all achieve individually as well as collectively. I happen to believe we are reaching a point in our collective consciousness that is going to culminate in a greater vibrational harmonic resonance for us all. The Earth is a very small part of a much greater picture. Would you all accept that for truth? We are in a solar system, rotating around a star, while Earth rotates on it's axis with a moon attached to it that effects it's magnetic energy 24 hours a day 365 a years, with several other celestial bodies connected to each other through an invisible energy (magnetic), all rotating around the SUN, in a galaxy with other solar systems and other planets, etc. Pure energy attached to each other, affected by each other, each with their own trials and tribulations to overcome, daily, monthly, yearly, etc. Sound like it is possible? Reduce the picture to your own individuality and do you see the point I am trying to get across? We all effect each other and our energy, levels change rapidly because we are also affected by the surrounding energy in our collective universe. Reincarnation, is defined this way by this particular dictionary as being what they think it means: 1. the belief that on the death of the body the soul transmigrates to or is born again in another body 2. the incarnation or embodiment of a soul in a new body after it has left the old one at physical death 3. embodiment again in a new form, as of a principle or idea Semantics, is defined this way by the same dictionary source: 1. the branch of linguistics that deals with the study of meaning, changes in meaning, and the principles that govern the relationship between sentences or words and their meanings 2. the study of the relationships between signs and symbols and what they represent 3. logic a. the study of interpretations of a formal theory b. the study of the relationship between the structure of a theory and its subject matter c. (of a formal theory) the principles that determine the truth or falsehood of sentences within the theory, and the references of its terms I think there are many ways to say the same thing. Maybe you can not be reincarnated if pure energy does not die. If it is recycled, did it really die. No. The reason we have this issue is because of the vessels we are in right now. They cease to operate and therefore we attached a word to it, death. We have rituals associated with it and feelings or emotions attached to it and different philosophies surrounding it. Why not call it rebirth, or dare I say ascension? If a plastic bottle gets recycled we think nothing of it because to us that is just a inanimate object we discard and think nothing of it, but even that plastic bottle has energy attached to it, everything we touch gets a part of our energy and when it is recycled becomes another form of energy with our energy still attached and gets passed along to another who attaches their energy to it, etc. This is why we have a greater responsibility to be aware of our own feelings and emotions and how we can affect others with free will and how they can affect us. True love is very hard to find or have for others or even ourselves, but it starts with each individual. You can not have true love for another, if you do not have true love for yourself first. even though we are human in this existence we are souls first. We all have the ability to be aware of a higher power and a greater existence we are attached to. This is what gives me the ability to feel the way I do feel. Ego is what controls the world we inhabit now, Love is what controls our soul, our heart regulates and our brain contemplates while we do our part to utilize the abilities we all have to coexist. Thank you all for indulging me, and take care. Much LOVE to all who have taken the time to read and participate and even those that did not. Remember, we are all in this together regardless of how we perceive our existence. There is only one truth. Sincerely, Ascension211Thanks for sharing that.

I meant to congratulate you on such a well-written philosophy, but I got derailed with something else. Very well articulated, and I agree with your view point. I would give you 100 stars on that, if I could!

edit on 10/23/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Half of my mind says it was true but half of it against that belief. At least I am sure of one thing, souls are eternal.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HaileySummer

One half is reason and attached to ego, the other half is your soul telling you it is real. The crux is having the ability to not let your every day troubles get in the way of what your ultimate goal is. To be one with your higher power you have to achieve a certain level of enlightenment. Otherwise, when you see that bright light at the end of the tunnel and it is too bright for you, it will spit you back. But you are correct in thinking your soul is eternal. Pure energy does not die, it just relocates/recycles to a different form/existence. This can not be achieved without trials and tribulations. If we were perfect we wouldn't need to be here.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
i would like to believe that souls are real and eternal..... but where is the proof

Better to ask: Where is your FAITH?

You have ALL the proof you need...

Russian Psychiatrist George Rodonaia Killed By KGB

Dr. George Rodonaia's Near Death Experience

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 1

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 2

To Hell and Back

ATHEIST PROFESSOR IN HELL - Howard Storm

A former atheist went to hell...what he saw !

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 1

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 2

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 1)

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 2)

This is what death is like for someone that is prepared for it:

"I had to die to learn how to live. I died for 28 minutes, and it was during this death experience that I learned how to live."

"Can this be death?" I wondered. If so, I certainly had nothing to fear. There was no darkness, no uncertainty, only a change in location and a total sense of well-being.

My Glimpse of Eternity - Betty Malz - Google Books

"It was like getting on a roller coaster at Disney. And when you peak that high point of the ride it was a thrill, it was very exciting. I was launched from this planet to another one and it was a country as real as England or America. There is life after death and it is not a place where spirits float around bored being nice. It is a real place."

Death is like getting on a roller coaster (Video)
Another Video - (Fast Forward to 2Hr 22min.)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

My question to you is did you actually view all these videos you flooded my thread with? If so, where are your opinions on each? I don't post videos unless I watch them to see what the pertinent value is to the thread. Headlines are deceiving often times. I suspect you did not. In any case, some people may watch them and gain perspective. So, share with us, what are your actual feelings about reincarnation? Maybe I missed it?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
My question to you is did you actually view all these videos you flooded my thread with? If so, where are your opinions on each? I don't post videos unless I watch them to see what the pertinent value is to the thread. Headlines are deceiving often times. I suspect you did not. In any case, some people may watch them and gain perspective. So, share with us, what are your actual feelings about reincarnation? Maybe I missed it?

Yes, actually I have viewed some of them MANY times.

I have also watched many other similar videos over a period of many years.

Also I would never EVER share such things with others unless I were 100% convinced that they are absolutely true.

The point I was trying to make is that there is a MASSIVE amount of evidence for anyone who is willing to seek it out.

In 1979 I had a couple of supernatural encounters with God that caused me to begin seeking out others who have also had similar experiences.

In 1982 I had another supernatural encounter which is when I began to watch these types of videos.

This began to have a radical impact on what I believed.

Because of these many experiences my beliefs about reincarnation etc are radically different from most people.

Once you have begun to have genuine spiritual encounters with God, your ability to KNOW the difference between truth and lies increases and becomes very heightened.

Some of these beliefs have since transformed from beliefs into knowledge as the evidence I have seen is so massive that it has become irrefutable.

Reincarnation, just like false religion, is just another lie designed to HIDE the truth and lead people AWAY from God.

The true agenda behind Religion is to HIDE the truth.

As the quote says below, these things bear the signature of Satan:

Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age beliefs are deceptions.

Through Hinduism and Buddhism, and their core belief of karma and reincarnation, Satan has deceived many people into accepting and believing that by doing good works, a person would qualify to have his spirit elevated from one lifetime to the next in order to eventually reach a state of spiritual ‘enlightenment’.

I believe even rational and logical thinking persons can choose to believe in ‘reincarnation’. This is because they have been deceived by demonic spirits. They are rendered blind to reason and logic regarding spiritual matters.

Through Hinduism and Buddhism, Satan and his fellow demonic spirits have deceived many generations of people in large parts of the world into unwittingly allowing their bodies and souls to be possessed. This permits the demonic spirits to 'reincarnate' in them serially.

Satan inspired Hinduism and Buddhism with the core beliefs of Karma and reincarnation.
The concept of reincarnation has been debunked by the concept of demonic spirit possession explaining all the ‘evidence’ proffered for reincarnation.
Hence reincarnation is a lie and Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age beliefs are deceptions. They bear the signature of Satan. Source

Other related posts on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation... that's why babies cry so much...

"oh no not this all over again whhhaaaaaa, whhhaaaaaaa, wahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes, actually I have viewed some of them MANY times.

Okay which ones specifically have you watched? What were the pertinent points from each?

Also I would never EVER share such things with others unless I were 100% convinced that they are absolutely true.

You have yet to actually state what you do believe and how you arrived at that truth.

I believe what I believe because I my own experiences as well. I have not shared them, but they exist.

You on the other hand keep insisting that these things that did happen formed your opinion on reincarnation and now you have thrown Satan into the picture, too. Nowhere in my thread was that ever mentioned.

Thank you for your well thought out reply. Certainly, that delves deeper then most have. I do believe we all have lessons to learn and it will take many lifetimes to do so. I, also, believe we are here in this human form right now. To create a higher awareness and to assist younger souls and misguided souls to the path of spiritual enlightenment. We have many dimensions in which we incarnate at different times for this very purpose. There is a vibrational resonance each soul achieves, the higher the frequency the more capable of understanding. this is subjective and adjustable from moment to moment, life to life, soul to soul. In other words you can progress or regress depending on circumstances and how you do handle them. If someone does commit a murder that is without just cause (self-defense) or to protect another defenseless person, they still will have something to overcome, perhaps they feel justified in their actions but still feel guilt for taking another life, they me a hero but unable to live with their actions and regress. Or they may handle it completely different and allow themselves or the other person to be killed and have to deal with that in their next existence. Either way there is a lesson to learn.

Well I did ask. I will have to respectfully decline your reasoning as faulty. There is no such thing as Satan. There are misguided souls and young souls who have yet to realize what the truth is. I would put you in the young soul/ brainwashed group. I will grant you the opportunity to re-think your stance, however, you may be steadfast in your belief on this matter. You have free will to make choices and there are environmental issues and other free will choices imposed on all of us, by others. It is up to each individual to recognize what is truth and what is propaganda through religion. Religion to me is a man-made concoction to control the masses through disinformation. There are many religions and they are semantics for the same thing, but there can only be one truth. That is not to say there are not evil/bad/negative souls that have regressed and need to find their way back to the light, if you want to call them Satan, that is your choice. Take care, do not let fear control you, let LOVE guide you.

Do not send me a bunch of videos and refer me to other posts. My question was very simple, Reincarnation, What do you believe?

What experiences have you had that led you to this belief?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i know now why love is the goal of this life on earth!

EARTH - HEART! phoneticaly the same!

Earth is the Heart of SOL! And a Heart without love is a Dead solar system!

The sun being the solar plexus of SOL!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Would you care to elaborate? You can send me a U2U message.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wanted to share this video.

edit on 10/27/2012 by ascension211 because: video

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

How COOL!
Thanks for sharing that.
It went into my files.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I wish all were as sweet as you, sled. The world would be a better place.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Ahhhhh............. thanks, Asecnsion!

I can stand my ground, though. You haven't seen me when I get angry! Ha!

edit on 10/27/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think that a sense of awareness is temporary and fleeting at best, and "memories" serve as "glue" - attracting "selves" or memories of "incarnations" of beings that have a "mind/body" construct and thus tangible "lives" - the reality for regular "beings" more like a collective re-production and re-amalgamation cycle.
edit on 28-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

And yet here you are. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

In terms of reincarnation, I do not believe that there is any real "structure" to it, other than the conceptualisation of "reincarnation" itself - completely unrelated beings can theoretically connect in a body of physical incarnation, and to an extent they "misplace themselves" - becoming one and other - the memory of being separate to each other being a distant and fleeting recollection.

The only thing that separates "chains" of incarnations is probably the impossibility that any two of your "previous selves" have met each other in the past - and the paradox that they have met each other in the present.

Essentially, we know our "selves" as a result of pure coincidence.

If you want to explore this concept, it is called "Simultaneous Incarnation" vs "Linear Incarnation" - those that cannot create a "chain of memory" because their "past selves" occupy/occupied paralell timelines and thus have a dilemma of simultaneous memories when they attempt to "recollect" themselves, vs those whom are able to "remember" their previous "incarnations" respectivley.
edit on 29-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

What Age Is Your SOUL? (Videos included)

Maybe you should do a self-analysis!

Take care.

Ascension211

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join