It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation, What do you believe?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Just dreaming. Never ending dreams and dreams within dreams.
Who is the dreamer?

The dreamer and the dreamed. Which one do you want to be?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I am all of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I am all of it.

I see your dreaming the dreamed. Where is your beginning and where is your end?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There is no beginning or end.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

are you a controller or a controlled in the dream?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

are you a controller or a controlled in the dream?

There is no control. The dream is as it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

There is no control. The dream is as it is.

what forms do you see while dreaming? What forms do you take?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I see what is appearing presently.
I am nothing (formless) forming (appearance).

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

what feelings arise in your forming of appearance.?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

what feelings arise in your forming of appearance.?

Feelings, sensations are the forming (appearance). The forming is known by the nothing (know-thing).
edit on 21-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Feelings, sensations are the forming. The forming is known by the nothing (know-thing).

Do you spend time in the normal human form for periods experiencing real feelings.....?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You think you are the human form.
I am not the form - i am the knower of form.
I am knowing the appearance as it appears.
I am nothing.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You think you are the human form.
I am not the form - i am the knower of form.
I am knowing the appearance as it appears.
I am nothing.

do you remember a time when you werent the knower. I understand how you are permuting (rearranging) objects and values now. I really have formed the knowing of your forms.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What 'time'?
Only presence is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What 'time'?
Only presence is.

Yes exactly. The shifting of form. You invoke knowing the form of the Chameleon.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

im not judging that..in the Now...as the knower of form thats a legtimate form.

lm applauding actually! I admire it.

edit on 21-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

A few things to consider....

If we are all being recycled, where are all the new babies coming from? There were an
estimated 100 million souls a few thousand years ago, but today we’re approaching 7
billion people. Reincarnation denies a Creator God, so where are all these souls coming
from?

Why do some have past life memories, but most don't? Do only some reincarnate but not others?

Even though reincarnation is a prominent feature in the New age movement it should be noted that people in the West are not consistent in their adoption of this belief, but rather pick and choose what they do and don't like regarding it. For example, the true doctrine of reincarnation involves the possibility of coming back as a dog, a cat, or even an insect. This tends to be somewhat offensive and ridiculous to many Western New Agers and has been quietly dropped. So there essentially is no set structure explaining how Reincarnation works other than a very board range of theories and hypothese on how it actually works.

Even if somehow it were true it still wouldn't answer the question of where the universe came from? Nor if reincarn was the system in place, who put that in place? And why haven't they show us any set rules showing us how it works? And if it was put in place by some higher power, then are they the creators of the universe? And if that's true who are they?

In conclusion it's a "theory" but there really isn't any we defined standards, rules, foundation or anything defining it in a well enough sense to make it even close to plausible. And certainly not even close to as well definited or explained as Christianity.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
We have this incredible need of believe in us, God, soul, incarnation, afterlife, religion, thruth etc.
We are so connected to people around us and material life that idea of nothingness is too unbearable for us. Is this spiritual consciousness something we have self created in need of explaining things that has happened, Thunder and lightning, earthquakes, floods, volcanos etc. Or is it embedded in our brains by Gods or Aliens.

When i think about this, i cannot remember anything prior my birth or early life, this is when consciousness develops in us... There were nothing.

When i die, am i again in this nothingness.. well part of me think it is so. Prior my birth and early life i was not connected to anyone or anything in this world. Why would i be in afterlife?

There are things we cannot explain, even nowadays when we have better access to knowledge many of these unexplained has been debunked. Even i have Deja Vu experiences about places that i have visited before even i have no proof i have, or things that happened before, so is my brain fooling me.. cannot say.

Maybe im not ready for thruth which explains everything to me.. Maybe its not me in this matrix.

edit on 21-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The Jewish believe is souls comes from Guf, the treasure of Souls.
ejmmm2007.blogspot.fi... ml

In its [? - there is no clear antecedent, perhaps the 'World to Come' discussed earlier] hand is the treasury of souls. In the time when Israel is good, these souls are worthy of going forth and coming into this world. But if they are not good, then [these souls] do not go forth. We therefore say, "The son of David will not come until all the souls in the Guf are completed." What is the meaning of "all the souls in the Guf [Body]"? We say this refers to all the souls in the body of The Adam [Kadmon]. [When they are completed] new ones will be worthy of going forth [Bahir 184].

So how many souls still remains there, as earth is allready overpopulated. And is Israel good so souls will be incarnated..

Also good movie to watch

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i've actually been through past life recall and can tell you that i have reincarnated at least twice. it's not like what you would think though. there is no emotional connection to my past lives, just the knowledge that, yes, they in fact did happen. why? maybe to learn perspcectives is what i gathered. i am a christian, but did not allow this to destroy my faith. afterall, there are a couple of reincarnations in the bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join