It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia: Act Of War?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Honestly after all we've been through and have done to and in the ME over the past decade I say the US should stand down and let them fight amongst themselves.

If we're lucky they'll actually fight and solve their own battles.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Foppezao

Honestly after all we've been through and have done to and in the ME over the past decade I say the US should stand down and let them fight amongst themselves.

If we're lucky they'll actually fight and solve their own battles.

yeah that's actually what i ment, although i am not clear about what pushing should be.
Interesting reading about this Peninsula shield force (GCC) seems as though SA has some pretty fiercely friends over there, besides the US, so they can withstand Iran pretty good.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Lets say this report of Iranian agents on Saudi beach is true (and you should assume
not until proven true)

Iran is clearly not well versed in the whole cloak and dagger spying game, which
means Iran is not a threat it is portrayed as. This action is a result of being on
death knell due to Western and Zionist pressure and sabotage, their currency
alone is all but destroyed.

They are trying to fight back, and not having experience, are not doing it well.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Wow...four pages and no Iranian sympathizer has mentioned the USS Liberty.
Come to think of it, they didn't mention the Mossad spying squirrels, Shark and eagle either.

Yea
They didnt!
In 4 pages...

Waaaaait a minute...

"Hello, I'm the guy who comes here and can't read the whole thread so I make funny yet completely dumb comments"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Must everything be "Anti-American" to you folks?

We have military bases in most of the world's countries.

Is it no wonder that there are people out there who dislike Americans (and Brits too)?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

you posted about the false flag first....

confused...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
BS!

This is the side you are on! You are bloody friend, we all are!

edit on 21-10-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We run about like chickens with our heads off when it comes to this when really we should be in charge. We should obliterate war by threatening to boycott the votes if they dont make free energy available to all. then no wars, no hunger. we have the tech.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Wow...four pages and no Iranian sympathizer has mentioned the USS Liberty.
Come to think of it, they didn't mention the Mossad spying squirrels, Shark and eagle either.

Wait for it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

reply to post by BobM88

You mean, What does “Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia” has to do with Israel ?
I was wondering the same thing !

Since you're relatively new to ATS, I'll tell you a little secret:
For some members, every bad thing that happens in our world is somehow related to Israel, Zionists, Jews.

its no secret when everything bad happens its always the zionists, its a fact.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Bad on one side does not make another innocent.

In many ways "Saudi" Arabia is a far worse theocracy than Iran, but the latter does everything it can to destabilize it (as well as destabilize Israel). In a much smaller local scale (Middle East only), they remind me of the Hitler-Stalin regimes. We Westerners simply do not see that they are so deeply in conflict that they are actually ready to go to war over this religious difference. It is every bit as bad as Protestant versus Catholic was in 16th century Europe.

I find it less credible when people say the Arab Spring was "engineered" by Arabia. Makes no sense at all. Saudi Arabia is a violent theocracy, quite racist by the way, uses torture freely and there is absolutely no freedom of religion. They fear any and all revolutions, any challenge of authority. As the Arab Spring went on, they began to stockpile even more weapons. So this is the promoted 'ally" of the democracies of the West.

Arab revolutionaries might even start to question the single, assumed sole authority of the Saudi regime over Mecca and the entire peninsula. Or they may want a shift from a medieval kingdom to a democracy. Horror to the Royal ears. But we do buy their oil... end of story, end of all and any arguments against torture, for women's rights or religious freedom. Arabia is our darkest shadow indeed.

Ever wonder why they are called Saudi Arabia? Not just plain Arabia? Go and do your research.

What I do find credible is that they try to co-opt the Arab movements and plant people who would promote very rigid, orthodox Islamic faith, less formally as in SA, based on their version of paranoid conspiracy theories. Sunni and Shiite alike can point out to their young that the West has always been against non-Christian and nonwhite races. Which is unfortunately the historical truth to some extent.

Does that make their paranoid, nationalistic, medieval ideologies right? Not in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Must everything be "Anti-American" to you folks?

?
Not at all - but my point is that there are many who seem to blame the US / UK etc for absolutely everything and refuse to recognise that other people / nations etc are at least equally incompetent, amoral and responsible for past, current and future events.

We have military bases in most of the world's countries.

So?
Are those bases there with the full agreement of the host nations or are they being enforced upon them?

Is it no wonder that there are people out there who dislike Americans (and Brits too)?

Not really.
But is it no wonder that there are people out there who dislike Iran, Pakistan, The Taliban etc?

There are many, many things wrong with America, it's society and it's foreign policy - but the world would be a much worse and unsafe place without them.

Just my opinion, irrelevant that it is - obviously many will disagree.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
whats with all the stars??

five pages of nothing.

edit on 21-10-2012 by XFILER108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well seeing how any news out of Saudi Arabia is state owned, than I would say its safe to assume this is about as truthful as Iran engaging in a cyber attack against US banks. As real as Syria shelling Turkey and about as real as Saddam having nuclear weapons.

Iran has not waged a war (unless on the receiving end) for over 100 years. The western world has been provoking Iran into a war since 1979, the year I was born. Who benefits here? Iran? So Iran has so much pressure being placed on it from every direction and Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Israel, Israel, Israel, Turkey, Israel, United States, UK, Israel, France, Israel would all benefit from a war with Iran. So why would Iran do something as stupid as this knowing full well the consequences? It wouldn't. Case in point: Syria because even if they aren't doing something, the west will make sure it looks like they are doing what they're not just to justify war. And perfect timing too! Just before elections and before another economic collapse. Timing is everything. Don't drink the Kool-Aid!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by RizeorDie

Want to try again?

The Jews have lived in that area for thousands of years who the hell is anyone to tell them to leave?

Not me, and not any American considering the reasoning why we all exist today.

People can act like a hypocrite all they want, and they can peddle "do as I say not as I do" til the Mahi comes.

Fact is the issue is between Israel and Palestine everyone else,including Iran needs to shut the hell up about it.

But, people are free to act like the neocons they are tho.

Yeah, the Jewish lived there for thousands of years. Nobody is saying that they shouldn't.

What people are opposing is ZIONISM. NOT JUDAISM.

Those two words are VERY different. There are Christian Zionists, just as there are Jews who aren't Zionist.

Zionism and Judaism are NOT linked.

The zionists are the ones stirring the pot.

Iran has a HUGE population of Jewish people, but they despise the Zionist regime in Israel.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Even if it is true, calling it an 'Act of War' is beyond comical given what others nations have done to Iran and her ally Syria.

The US and her allies declared war on Iran and Syria quite some time ago- then if Iran does anything, people label it an 'Act of War'.

I know it's just the way international politics is positioned right now but it doesn't make it right.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder why there are still people that follow Hitler's method....

Blaming the Jews for all the world's ills.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The US and her allies declared war on Iran and Syria quite some time ago- then if Iran does anything, people label it an 'Act of War'.

I must have missed the declaration.
Was there a vote in Congress?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I must have missed the declaration.
Was there a vote in Congress?

Likewise, has Iran declared war on Saudi Arabia?

Sanctions are an 'Act of War'

Funding and training 'rebels' to topple a regime is an 'Act of War'.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Likewise, has Iran declared war on Saudi Arabia?

I wonder if Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Israel, Yemen and the US/UK etc etc etc are all simply tired of Iran and Syria for that matter well known support of groups which do in fact kill their citizens and attack their interests going back a few decades?

edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join