It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia: Act Of War?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
No one said that Iran was white.

Then we've obviously been reading different threads. There are plenty of members who have refused to even acknowledge that Iran is guilty of such activities.

The MSM would like you to think the exact opposite

I wouldn't know. I don't watch it.

nice try

They aren't the monsters that the MSM would have you believe either.

Never thought they were. However, I don't post like many here with their eyes wide shut.

Do they provide weapons to Syria? Probably.

AND

Hamas, Hezbollah, The Mahdi army in Iraq etc etc etc

Are they the only ones that have done that? No.

Never said they were the only ones. Just pointing out what many here again, refuse to acknowledge and that's the fact that they do.

Didn't the US supply the Mujahedin in the 80's?

Yes, never denied that fact either.

If we are going to look at international matters, let's keep one standard.

You're preaching to the choir...

edit on 20-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

aside from this:

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by intrepid
No one said that Iran was white.

Then we obviously been reading different threads. There are plenty of members who have refused to even acknowledge that Iran is guilty of such activities.

I think we are pretty much saying the same thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No worries folks. It is just the usual Israel, US, and UK false-flaggers causing mischief. Go back to your sitcom and football games. Nothing to see here. No such thing as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and no such thing as the Quds Force. Iran is a peaceful and jolly nation full of rug makers, and those that fancy cats with indented faces. If Iran was in Saudi Arabia? They were probably there delivering Girl Scout cookies or something? Surely nothing provocative or sinister? They don't do that, but only Israel, the US, and the UK. There I have read the script. Carry-on folks.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
1. Israel needs to do everything and anything to get US support on their little entourage against Iran.

2. As long as the US refuses to lend them their support, Israel wont be able to do anything. They cant even abide by those hatred words they've been barking the last few years.

3. Since Iran shows no interest of being the first to attack and it has been fun to cancel all Israel has tried, Israel is left alone (with their barking) and Bibi is left eating his hat in anger.

4. Saudi Arabia is an US asset. Attacking Israel would look too obvious.

5. If Saudi Arabia is attacked, the US will be forced to defend it.

Now do the math.

So if it walks like an Iranian, talks like an Iranian, spies like an Iranian, dances, potty's, sings like an Iranian. . . it's Israel?

Let me see if I get this straight.

So after some evidence that tie israel with 9/11, after the USS liberty issue, after all the cases of israel spying on america and after all those assassinations that mossad conducts, the way it operates and after bibi went to the US with that treacherous smirk saying "we dont need america this, and we dont need america that" that simply humiliated the US that day... you're still on israel's side?

Wow... is that a problem with your back that forces it to be bent all the time or were you born with a cervical problem? Work on that posture mate...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

1. Israel needs to do everything and anything to get US support on their little entourage against Iran.

2. As long as the US refuses to lend them their support, Israel wont be able to do anything. They cant even abide by those hatred words they've been barking the last few years.

3. Since Iran shows no interest of being the first to attack and it has been fun to cancel all Israel has tried, Israel is left alone (with their barking) and Bibi is left eating his hat in anger.

4. Saudi Arabia is an US asset. Attacking Israel would look too obvious.

5. If Saudi Arabia is attacked, the US will be forced to defend it.

Now do the math.

So if it walks like an Iranian, talks like an Iranian, spies like an Iranian, dances, potty's, sings like an Iranian. . . it's Israel?

Let me see if I get this straight.

So after some evidence that tie israel with 9/11, after the USS liberty issue, after all the cases of israel spying on america and after all those assassinations that mossad conducts, the way it operates and after bibi went to the US with that treacherous smirk saying "we dont need america this, and we dont need america that" that simply humiliated the US that day... you're still on israel's side?

Wow... is that a problem with your back that forces it to be bent all the time or were you born with a cervical problem? Work on that posture mate...

I try to always use facts to motivate my judgement of an event. Not knee-jerk verbage that disguises an irrational hatred of a race of people.

But hey, that's just me.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Those are facts. I presented facts. I said "do the math" and you did, and didnt like the result. But they're facts.

Same as the ones I posted about the great Israeli-US relationship.

I'm sorry if 1+1 really is 2 and evidence supports it.

And dont take this your way because I'm not talking against The People, but against Israel as a state, its foreign policies and their treacherous ways of conducting things. Nice bait tho.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I try to always use facts to motivate my judgement of an event. Not knee-jerk verbage that disguises an irrational hatred of a race of people. But hey, that's just me.

Good for you

Unlike others who throw everything including the kitchen sink not to talk about Iranian revolutionary guard in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow...four pages and no Iranian sympathizer has mentioned the USS Liberty.
Come to think of it, they didn't mention the Mossad spying squirrels, Shark and eagle either.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Wow...four pages and no Iranian sympathizer has mentioned the USS Liberty.
Come to think of it, they didn't mention the Mossad spying squirrels, Shark and eagle either.

Guess they forgot that drone that was shot down within the last 2 weeks that Iranian "spying squirrel".

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Darn those evil zionists.
They must be spraying amnesia particles now.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Sorry if I'm missing something here...what the hell does the USS Liberty have to do with Iranians in Saudi Arabia?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

You mean, What does “Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia” has to do with Israel ?
I was wondering the same thing !

Since you're relatively new to ATS, I'll tell you a little secret:
For some members, every bad thing that happens in our world is somehow related to Israel, Zionists, Jews.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's not even breaking news, I read this on "another forum" about 4 days ago.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Just that some here are in complete denial over Irans....

edit on 20-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)
I guess I would be in that "some" you mentioned.

But isnt it Ironic that "some" see this as an Act Of War, when Iran has had a Power Grid to their Nuke Plant Blown Up.
Scientist have been Assassinated, Drones have been doing Recon , and so on, and Thats OK.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't usually get involed in these threads due to the massive distortion of reality and the one sided position taken some posters. In this case I will comment.

I just think that everyone else is involved in covert operations so why can't Iran?

The later article says they were heading to Kuwait to look for work. That does not sound overly covert does it?

Someone somewhere is telling Porkies about this.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Wonders where's all the "Iran hasn't so much as farted wrong in like a Million Billion years!" crowd?

Must not be their shift time in that part of the world or have to get clearance from their superiors

No, But I hear Iran is trying to join the "blue flame club" of world mushroom gatherers! sarcasm//off

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
we are at war with Iran, and Syria ....

how many bombs must fall before we call it a war? How many innocent people must die before we call it a war?

I mean really? The US/West is fueling this war through puppets. The funny thing is that the House of Saud is blindly following the plan but they don't realize that they are on the list too.

I think the evidence is clear we are at war......

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by gravitational

Sorry if I'm missing something here...what the hell does the USS Liberty have to do with Iranians in Saudi Arabia?

dont listen to him, he just likes to mumble on about unrelated topics thus changing the subject and diverting purpose of thread, I think hes either an iranian or israeli agent, depends which team your on

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
an attack on Saudi Arabia is an attack on the US and Israel

And just like the Saudis help destroy Irans ally; Syria, Iran has the right to hit back

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
looking it from the Saudi perspective: they also have a strange and double agenda towards their ME neighbors.
They support the Bahrain government with troops against the arab spring movement there, though it were GCC troops(also from Kuwait and UAE) and it was on "their" peninsula, but yet they support Syrian rebel movement against their government.
Also think about the rebels they're supporting in Syria, muslim brotherhood, Al al qaeda?, and yet they suppress every uprising on their peninsula.
Seems like they're fighting a proxy war indirectly with Iran in Syria, if we push them in the right direction, the ME could "solve" itself...
edit on 20-10-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join