It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonition of dread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
GAH! A bit off topic first, but I just commented on the 11:11 post a little while ago, and I glanced at my clock to figure out a time difference, and it was 11:11!!
ok, anyways, onto what I'd like to talk about...

at 9:55 PM tonight, something very strange occured as I was lying in bed. I had my eyes closed and I wasn't even falling asleep yet when I see a flash in my eyes, I hear a gunshot in my mind, and I have a feeling like a pole had been rammed through my chest. There was no pain, only pressure. It was located just underneath the middle of my sternum to the left. I feel the worst, as if someone connected to me has been shot, or someone important has been assassinated...or maybe it's only a vision of something to come. I don't know. Anyone else ever experience this, or have this exact thing at this time? I'm worried...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hope you got life insurance
just kidding ive never had any expereince like this before? have you generally had an experience like this before? If you have you could make a couple of bucks off that talent? But perhaps you should have someone monitor you while you sleep/dream and possibly record your dreams and try to correlate them with the news

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That must have been disturbing. I think everyones worse nightmares and visions are coming out- There's so much gloom and doom everywhere- its a wonder. I dont think its going to be anything of a personal nature, I just think its a reflection of daily stress, talk of terrorists, doom prophecies,(ugh)
it does a job on people. I know. Its happened to me.
Try to relax. What will be will be. you know?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah...but it's just strange because this felt real. I wasn't even alseep, I was perfectly aware. In my dreams I'm pretty much in control. Reality is so completely chaotic now...I've thought of recording my dreams once...but I guess I was just too lazy to start
Oh well, maybe I'll try now that I'm a tad more mature.

[edit on 10/18/2004 by Jetshadow13]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
yeah i doubt it was prediction of something to come but it could be. Ive had experiences where a dream felt real where you wake up with a start or what happened in the dream is felt in real life a stab in the chest with a sword or this one exprience where i had a dream with ants crawling all over me and i work up trying to get them off me because i could feel them yet there wasn't anything on me.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Wherez the sternum??? i want one!!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Death in dreams have been a historical event for me since I could remember. Usually it's me so I guess I don't worry as much as if it were someone close. Dying in a dream sucks. Passing out seems to be worse because I can't tell if I've actually passed out. My significant other had dreams about people close dying and it seemed to come true though said I died countless times. I think it is fear of loosing someone close. I'm not discounting it being impossible to predict, but I don't think it's the case for either of us. Please keep us posted if any connected events come to pass.

top topics

join