It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist due to infinity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This thread is being created for the particular reason that there still seems to be alot of confusion and disbelief surrounding the existence of life, not from this planet. This is one of the main reasons we are such a slow moving race and why our "leaders" walk all over us. Because we have lost our ability to perform the most basic thinking tasks individually. To question reality, nature and existence is almost a stupid pointless question to todays standards. When was the last time you seen the stars outside of city lights? or pondered the universe with a friend?

The point i want to make is this, We exist in ALL THAT IS. For there to be anything in existence in the first place all that is MUST be truly infinite if it wasn't it would collapse upon it self under its own pressure. Everything you can imagine, your thoughts, ANYTHING, does exists in one way or another. Parallel realities do exists with every outcome possible! billions and billions and billions and billions of these universes exists and many more within All That Is. For humans to exist aliens too must exist, whether it is us in a slightly paralel reality or a completely different life form in "this" reality they certainly do exist. Infinite doesn't end, and it is not a "loop" that gets "repeated", it is everything. "but what about the big bang" you say? do remember that "time" is a side effect from consciousness and the true nature of reality is static.

thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oneisall

Another notion would be, if the universe is 90% dark matter then one could reasonably reach the conclusion that 90% of lifeforms maybe hidden also.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Infinity is easy to accept when you realize the universe is conceptual form. Its as easy to accept as breathing. Aliens breath as well. Everything vibrates, and its source emitter is our breathing. Everything dimensions space is connected by vibration.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

thank you for your reply, good to see others on the right frequency

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Im a God actually so i guess im cheating a bit

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Another notion would be, if the universe is 90% dark matter then one could reasonably reach the conclusion that 90% of lifeforms maybe hidden also.

Yes that is a very accurate statement. thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

There is not matter, its form.

My Ats teacher taught me this
edit on 20-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Im a God actually so i guess im cheating a bit

We are all 'god', we are all apart of the whole.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

you sound like my ats teacher. mabey i have two teachers now

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Just be your self, be what vibration is it your core, the one in your heart.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I am, i know the one in my heart that is she the Goddess.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In another infinity all that exists is cake. Quantum cake theory has yet to be examined.

The infinity next to it is entirely one huge infinite neon sign, pointing at it and flashing "It's a Lie!"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
In another infinity all that exists is cake. Quantum cake theory has yet to be examined.

The infinity next to it is entirely one huge infinite neon sign, pointing at it and flashing "It's a Lie!"

There is no "another infinity" everything exist here and now. did you mean universe?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I am, i know the one in my heart that is she the Goddess.

The Universe is Eve, the infinite Bride and all life are Their children.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Aliens are as curious about us as we are of them. Theyre really different but seek some individual out to make a connection.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
We don't know that parallel universes exist so you can't make that claim, just because we exist doesn't mean there is life elsewhere, but it is likely (I'm talking about this universe).
edit on 20-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

The universe is her love, and its source is the heart. The beginning of all life in the universe in this heart where she resides timelessly.

Kinda like the lady of the lake, but shes an Alien with the crusaders sword lol
edit on 20-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There is no such thing as aliens. If they were truly there..im sure you all agree with me that by now they would have made contact with us...as allies or to dominate us.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedzy
There is no such thing as aliens. If they were truly there..im sure you all agree with me that by now they would have made contact with us...as allies or to dominate us.

You're assuming they're extremely advanced, can travel at light speed and can find us in the HUGE universe. The last one is most unlikely, finding us would be VERY hard to impossible depending on their technology. It's very likely that alien life exists in some form. Again, I'm talking about this universe. Remember, a single celled life form is still an alien if it's not from Earth.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
We don't know that parallel universes exist so you can't make that claim, .

Time and motion is a side effect due to the consciousness 'shifting' paralel realities. Time is an illusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join