18 October 2012 Interview of David Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Hi Renegade,

I post a lot of outside text quotes trying to document what I consider to be credible sources. I think lots of people don't want to be bothered reading stuff like that.

Also, I think lots of people are on the forum for entertainment. I'm not.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Now now, no need to be mean. Could you please use some restraint when responding. I do understand that this topic can be frustrating, but there is no need to berate someone. You should just explain yourself in a calm and collected manner. I am just asking, because I am tired of everyone being so mean.

Don't take it personally, almost everyone does it, even me from time to time. Cant we just have a discussion without be rude. For some reason I felt if you had said that, it would have sounded somewhat aggressive.

Seriously though, what if David Ike works for the Elite and he is just there to turn us against eachother. The battle is out there. Not among our fellow ATS'ers who are just trying to get to the bottom of everything.

Have a nice day
edit on 20-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I see, I was just curious because I feel I am starting to slip into a negative ratio. Not that I find it important or anything, I just keep posting on dead threads because I like to voice my opinion on the lower profile threads because I actually want my opinion to be heard, and not just buried in endless pages of posts. Seems you have to piss someone off these days to warrant a response.

Anyways

Have a nice day ( or morning )
edit on 20-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Your deifying a piss poor con artist is turning my stomach.

I know what that feels like. Speaking of con artists, I was watching people cheer for their presidential candidate of choice the other day, and I actually got slightly annoyed over how people still think their choices matter. But I realized each person is where they are in their perception and I can only attempt to change others perception if they are open to it.

So you go ahead and think of him as a con artist. Even though he is not.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
He's not the only person talking about reptilians.

Preston Nichols said he worked next to a reptilian (undergound, of course).

This is a 1 1/2 hour video. Begin listening at 1:21:28:

If you don't know who Preston Nichols is you could watch the rest of the video.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I'll be sure to watch that when I wake up. I am guessing he is just a nutcase, but I cant judge until I see it. If only everyone took such an approach.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
The whole reptile vampires thing. I just can't buy that.

I can understand that.

But, in my opinion, one needs to investigate. He's not the only person talking about reptilians. One has to invest time and energy to the various sources of information available on the internet.

Have you done your homework?

Nope. Not really.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
I'll be sure to watch that when I wake up.

When you wake up?

That could be taken two ways.

Slip of the tongue?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

4th time today

(btw I meant sleep)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

. . . I actually want my opinion to be heard . . .

You have no way of knowing how many people read what you post. They could be reading without starring. They could be non-members. You could be planting seeds without knowing it.

If you've got something to say because your heart is in the right place, that's all that's important.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

David Icke is as mad as a box of frogs.

David Icke is often correct on the things he says, he's often very astute and clever in his talks.

But still. Box of frogs. The whole reptile vampires thing. I just can't buy that.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I'll listen in a while.

I have long been convinced the "reptile vampires thing" is code for something he knows but can't say. What that something is, I'm not sure, but I don't think he believes the reptilian thing either. It's just a safe way of telling people to look much deeper than what he is able to say publicly.

The man may be many things, but mad isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911
Since the streaming company charges for the bandwidth, there is a cost of $18.57 to watch it live, and you can watch it as many times as you want for another month after the event.

At the end of the video on this page, you get the option to pay for the live streaming if you want:

www.davidicke.com...

That cost will vary according to the exchange rate at the time you order, I guess?

Here's a screenshot of what I'm getting. Is it only another month, or will the access be unlimited?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I have long been convinced the "reptile vampires thing" is code for something he knows but can't say.

That's an interesting take.

The topic is extremely difficult to talk about, regardless.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If you don't know who Preston Nichols is you could watch the rest of the video.

Uploaded by ReneeFromLA on Oct 25, 2009

From May 27, 1994, Art Bell conversed with electrical engineer Preston Nichols about the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Btw, your star to post ratio is pretty bad.

That must mean you are doing something right.

I just gave you a star.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Thanks for making me laugh out loud! I needed that.

P.S. You were talking about me and not Renegade, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

David Icke is as mad as a box of frogs.

David Icke is often correct on the things he says, he's often very astute and clever in his talks.

But still. Box of frogs. The whole reptile vampires thing. I just can't buy that.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I'll listen in a while.

I have long been convinced the "reptile vampires thing" is code for something he knows but can't say. What that something is, I'm not sure, but I don't think he believes the reptilian thing either.

No, it really isn't. He really believes it, a lot of people do, a lot of people claim to have had personal experiences with them.

The information isn't just made up recently, it's ancient history, all around the world.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth is the most brazen example I know of, the account is quite detailed describing the interdimensional character of the reptilians.

Check it out:

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

Maybe that'll convince you that people really believe this literally, it's not a metaphor for jews..

The description even goes into their supposed relationship with blood, and the claim that they replace the leadership positions of humans.
It's all there, this is pretty much exactly how Icke describes the reptilians.

In addition there is also people that claim that physical reptilians do exist, these would be extraterrestrials or inner earthlings, according to some there's even several different reptilian species.
I don't claim to know the true nature of this subject, I do however find it incredibly fascinating.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Could you change the tags on your outside text quote to the "ex" tags while there's time - you have two hours - and do you have a link for the Emerald Tablets of Thoth you're quoting?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Maybe that'll convince you that people really believe this literally, it's not a metaphor for jews..

Speaking of Jews, it is very important to make a distinction between Jews and Zionists. Icke uses the term "Rothschild Zionist." Judaism is one thing; Zionism is something else altogether.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
. . . the interdimensional character of the reptilians. . . . In addition there is also people that claim that physical reptilians do exist, these would be extraterrestrials or inner earthlings, according to some there's even several different reptilian species.

I believe two major ones are the Draco and the Annunaki. And if my memory is serving me, they are at odds with each other, according to Stewart Swerdlow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join