It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 October 2012 Interview of David Icke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Red Ice Radio is my favorite source for audio interviews because there are no commercials and in my opinion Henrik Palmgren is an excellent interviewer. I think Palmgren is respectful of his guest but at the same time tries to ask probing, relevant questions.

I also believe that David Icke is the most articulate spokesperson we have for exposing the techniques of deception used by the powers that be.

David Icke - Limitations of Belief & Awakening

October 18, 2012

British author David Icke has written 20 books and traveled to over 55 countries since 1990. His books reveal how a hidden hand is behind world-changing events like the attacks of 9/11 and the manufactured wars in the Middle East, as part of a mass mind manipulation technique he has dubbed problem-reaction-solution. While being controversial and often heavily attacked, David Icke has driven on with his unrelentless investigation into subject areas that others don't dare touch. David returns to give us a peak into his upcoming presentation at Wembley Arena, going deeper down the rabbit hole than anyone’s gone before. We’ll discuss the limitations of conspiracy research and the need to move beyond the aspects of the 5 senses. David explains how “reflex, action” hinders a truly open mind. Then, he speaks on humanity’s awakening and the crossroads. The hour ends on the death of a showman, Jimmy Saville, a grotesque paedophile, a necrophiliac, a close friend of Prince Philip and one of Britain’s most famous characters.

Additionally, I believe that it is necessary to at least hear a person's voice (the ideal is video) to make a determination about the credibility of whistle blowers. It is necessary to take the time to listen.

The downloadable one hour interview is free.
edit on 10/20/12 by Mary Rose because: Change link

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
David Icke is excellent. Ive been listening to him for years.

Im sure this interview is as great as the rest of them, but personally, Im more excited about his live Wembley Arena presentation in London on October 27:th where he will speak in front of several thousands of people. The entire event is also streamed live across the world.

Only one week to go now.

Here is the interview you talk about on Red Ice radio in a more convenient way:

edit on 20-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Do you have any links or info about how people will access the live-stream? Will there be a charge or will it be free?

Also, I heard Alex Jones say that he's going to feature it in some way on his show.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Since the streaming company charges for the bandwidth, there is a cost of $18.57 to watch it live, and you can watch it as many times as you want for another month after the event.

At the end of the video on this page, you get the option to pay for the live streaming if you want:

www.davidicke.com...

But Im pretty sure this whole thing will be on youtube within a day or so after the event.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Do you have any links or info about how people will access the live-stream? Will there be a charge or will it be free?

Also, I heard Alex Jones say that he's going to feature it in some way on his show.
I think David Icke and the word'free are a contradiction in terms.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

David Icke doesnt live a ordinary life where he is working for a corporation from 9 am to 5 pm every day to get money. He has devoted his life into researching this topic and has spent 20 years doing it now.

He gets his income from his books and his interviews. So far he has not found a way to survive on air, but if you know a way, please share.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911
Since the streaming company charges for the bandwidth, there is a cost of $18.57 to watch it live, and you can watch it as many times as you want for another month after the event.

My understanding is that he's going to talk for about 9 hours, and that there will be breaks, so it sounds to me that from start to finish the event will be about 11 or 12 hours. So, that's a lot of hours for the $18.57.

I wonder whether there will be a chat feature for those watching it live. I don't usually participate on chats but I guess it's a good way to have a virtual "be-there" experience.

Thanks for the link. I'll check that out.

ut Im pretty sure this whole thing will be on youtube within a day or so after the event.

I think so, too.

It will be so long, though. I wonder what the time limitation is for that at this point in time. It used to be that YouTube videos for most uploaders were limited to 10 minutes.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Not only that - he's risking his life doing what he's doing.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Yeah it used to be 10 minutes but now there are many videos that are 8 to 10 hours on youtube. I dont know the details how to get the 10 minute limit removed, but there is a way because people are doign it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Here is the interview you talk about on Red Ice radio in a more convenient way:

Cool!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
David Icke is as mad as a box of frogs.

David Icke is often correct on the things he says, he's often very astute and clever in his talks.

But still. Box of frogs. The whole reptile vampires thing. I just can't buy that.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I'll listen in a while.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
The whole reptile vampires thing. I just can't buy that.

I can understand that.

But, in my opinion, one needs to investigate. He's not the only person talking about reptilians. One has to invest time and energy to the various sources of information available on the internet.

Have you done your homework?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

David Icke doesnt live a ordinary life where he is working for a corporation from 9 am to 5 pm every day to get money. He has devoted his life into researching this topic and has spent 20 years doing it now.

He gets his income from his books and his interviews. So far he has not found a way to survive on air, but if you know a way, please share.

Well he can't subsist on air BUT he certainly lives very well spewing unprovable fantasies he entertains.Btw,from where I'm from we call that a con man.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

I was just gonna ask if David Ike had a history of charging people for his "information". I understand that printing books and making videos cost money, but does he make a hefty profit?

If his stuff is always available for free on youtube and he doesn't take them down, then what does he got to gain. Seems to me that this would kinda ruin his life, and his credibility if is all crap. Then again, he would probably be dead if it was true.

Does anyone know how much money he has made over the course of his "career"?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well he can't subsist on air BUT he certainly lives very well spewing unprovable fantasies he entertains.

He lives inside a small flat. But yeah, I guess thats pretty good compared to some people in the world, sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ya, a good percentage of the population believes in a mystical being in the clouds snapping his magic fingers. Kinda makes Ike's reptilian theory sound plausible. If it were true, how would you know? You think super advanced alien beings ( or super-evolved dinosaurs or whatever) were capable of living among us, they would do a perfect job of hiding it.

Also, I doubt aliens would be as sloppy as history has been, or would allow the planet to be destroyed in the way it slowly is if they needed this planet.

I will say that its plausible, however unlikely.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Btw, your star to post ratio is pretty bad.

That must mean you are doing something right.

Edit: Or you have a habit of posting on dead threads like me. I have a very bad problem with that. Its just that ATS is very scrutinizing and I take too long ensuring I say things just right.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Nope, but to me its kind of irrelevant, because logic suggests that he would have made a lot more money by simply having a ordinary job. He could have made an excellent career working for BBC. Instead he choose to take 20 years of mass ridicule, writing books about things most people think is crazy.

I think this whole thing "Doing it for the money" makes no sense at all. It seems to be the way some people try and understand him? Its weird how people think getting more money must be the main motivation for every person on the planet.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Ya, I would still like a number on how much he earns yearly or something. Though, even if I did except that, it could still be about the popularity. Sure he has been rigorously scrutinized, but all of us on ATS sure know his name, along with many who are not.

Edit: See, I did it again, posted on a dead thread. Dang it.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Nope, but to me its kind of irrelevant, because logic suggests that he would have made a lot more money by simply having a ordinary job. He could have made an excellent career working for BBC. Instead he choose to take 20 years of mass ridicule, writing books about things most people think is crazy.

I think this whole thing "Doing it for the money" makes no sense at all. It seems to be the way some people try and understand him? Its weird how people think getting money must be the main motivation for every person on the planet.

Your deifying a piss poor con artist is turning my stomach.Your point of icke fleecing the more gullible and vainly trying to twist robbery into some kind of magnanimous gesture is pathetic.Frankly,I believe there are many members here much more knowledgeable than he and don't charge a dime.Guess they can live on air,huh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join