It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Civilization With Ancient Structures On Antarctica Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this other than it sounds pretty amazing and would prove crustal displacements and pole shifts beyond a doubt if Antarctica did indeed have an ancient civilization living on it in the relatively recent past. Apparently a team of explorers have found evidence of at least two ancient man made pyramids on the ice covered continent.

Two of the pyramid structures were found approximately 10 miles inland while the third one was very close to the coastline. The team is currently planning an expedition to physically reach at least one of the pyramids to determine if it is natural or artificial. No time frame was given as to when this expedition will be taking place though

Three images of the pyramids and more information can be found here: scienceray.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The second photo is from here

www.mountainguides.com...

a 2010 expedition to a mountain climbed regularly.

The first photo is the same peak in that photo from a different angle.

The third photo is fake.

-- From the comments section of your link.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Are you sure? I thought the Ice cap on Antartica was 2 miles thick in places and actually depresses the crust with the weight. How could they spot the pyramids through that thickness of ice sheet?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
FAKE

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
already discussed here

ATS pyramid antarctica

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This seems similar to the bosnian pyramid story, but this one looks more natural. I don't believe its manmade

top topics

join