It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Know Me.... Yet You Judge Me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Those that judge have every right to judge.
It is their will; though, in reality, their actions will have to be balanced out.

They are "building something up" out of judging/acting the way they do, only for their "tower" to get knocked down by life's trials. What else do they know how to do, really? They probably wouldn't have done that act which bothered you, if they were able to conceive of other options of interacting with you/this world. But they didn't...why didn't they? Perhaps there was a balancing that had to be done on your part. Either way, they are still learning and it is at their pace, be it slow or fast. It would be false to think that they won't get "knocked down a peg"...they will, and you don't necessarily have to be the one to do it. They will have to come down, so to speak...only if they don't climb down humbly...but with the way that people are allowing themselves to be pushed, for example, working busily, distracting themselves, not reflecting on their deeds in the day, this might seem unlikely.
However, you will react with what you know as well. And so you will learn too, at your own pace, in whatever level you're at in this school of life.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

You are right. And your rant isn't a rant more a stating of your opinion. Walk to your own drum!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

I guess the neighbor and co-worker were just babbling. Albeit to the wrong person at the wrong time. Ah people

new topics

<< 1   >>

join