It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect to be charged with the murder of Robbie Middleton - 8 y/o raped, doused in gasoline and set

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here is the link to the article.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This story absolutely disgusted me. The man responsible is currently incarcerated for discrepancy over his convicted sex offender status. Why haven't the boys inside taken care of him; the streets are soft wherever he's currently at. The boy recently died, does that mean his recent video testimony is not acceptable in court? Hope this basterd gets the electric chair.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Unbelievable! This guy should not get the electric chair though, That is too lenient. I say let the boys in cell block D have their way with him and then tie him to a post and pour gasoline on him. I will supply the matches.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
JESUS people are sick! Hope he gets to die brutally at the hands of his fellow inmates. Doesn't seem to be much prison justice anymore, or at least you don't hear about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

while the bare bones of the story are truly horrific and disgusting, using the daily mail as the source means that for us UK bods, the story might well not be particularly accurate. the daily mail is on a level with the national enquirer, and about as believable and reliable. please please use sources that are better than the "daily fail" (as we call it)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This isn't CNN or NBC is it? Where's the comspiracy? This is a horrible disgusting crime that's committed frequently unfortunately. We must accept the fact that we are all diverse. Back to my point...if I want the daily Murder report for ay given city I'll go to a " News " site...alternative at that. I don't think ATS is the place for this unless there's a debate or conspiracy as it were this kind of stuff makes me sick seeing it here...but again...where's the discussion? Awww that's sad, and, hang the bastard is necessary but...that's it.

Besides...you OP really offered up nothing but the standard awwww it's so sad....which it is. I hope you can understand my point. I might mention I'm not referring to " I picked the correct forum to post so there-fore I did nothing wrong." that's what my 17 yr old says and in light of my opinion...it doesn't fly for a rebuttle.

Stay cool
edit on 20-10-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Stories about mankind's sexually perverted heinous acts are interesting and disturbing; trying to consider the motivations and forces that lead people to gratify themselves at the expense of others is such a dense, selfish act that the disparity between myself and others is perplexing; I don't understand the nature of the beings that incarnate here, and myself included I suppose.

A friend of mine was raped, while unconscious by a guy with HIV, and the roommate wouldn't submit a statement to the cops. Friend was so affected by the event that when I said it was time to get busy and I'd handle the kid, friend wasn't even interested. The violation drove him further in to addiction and depression and only within the last year has he bounced back by the hand of god - a cop cuffed him across the face causing a boomerang effect I'll end it there.

I feel like this is the kind of negative slime energy behind our leaders and masters. People are sexually repressed and twisted, and it feels like violence to me. Sadly we we shun the acts these people commit but don't try to understand the cause and nature of them, people often pursue similar leads in there own lives, having rejected the inner self, a person is bound to project their insecurities on others. Strange.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You can also be sure the sex offender was also abused by a relative... This is a never ending story. Violence and rape in the families lead to this kinds of stories. I am sure the solution of the problem is not is the prisons.
edit on 20/10/2012 by jeanne75018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Whether he gets death penalty or not,wait till the lifers get their hands on the miscreant.He will beg for death as even the criminals have red lines.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

TraceHD, thanks for the comment, I was just observing that and realizing that I hadn't connected my thought processes because I rarely create or post online because I have a very short attention span, somewhat. So I am a major n00b, although I have lurked here for some 8 years.

I was considering George Carlin's bit where he was drawing associations between man's perceived sexual shortcomings and the effect it has on man's psyche. These reptilian traits that appear to be a driving force behind many motivated powerful people, and many not so rich ones as well Even out of the corner of my eye I can see a huge phallic symbol.

Seems like degenerates are never satisfied and in the process of losing themselves and, becoming overcome by desire, not restricting your lower chakras and inflicting harm on another in the process, you darken inside and open up evil doorways and attract evil entities that are 12 ft. tall and look like ugly green dogs, they whisper to your heart and hover around you, you think are being guided correctly while they snicker as you do their bidding.

The last paragraph is not a joke, I have seen this on acid, and it was not a 'hallucination' it was a temporary dimensional shift in perception by the grace of god and I was able to see that many people on t.v. had these deceptive entities attached to them, I described it at the time as a ''shadow soul''. Many people were also protected from these entities.

Every two faced backbiting, liar, snake, hypocritical person is friends with these entities - they're being being guided to an evil place as the entities laugh at them. I have seen one other interdimensional entity, but I but I will save that for another time.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I was listening to presentations by Michael Tsarion and connecting a lot of dots, however, this is such a sad topic I regret even re-posting online. I wish this thread to be deleted, even for a failed discussion that I don't want to investigate by way of this crime, despite the topic being an important, destructive and pervasive element of our society. Gross. Go away.

top topics

join