It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speading the ATS word...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I had an idea. I know not many people here on ATS will like it but, it would spread the word of what the United States government is really doing to the masses. Syncing a members ATS posts and threads with facebook.

Just an idea please dont burn me too bad, I am not a bad witch just want to get to the end of all of this mess as fast as possible and if that means making an ats facebook app or something then so be it. The faster all of the bull spit that ATS puts up with is made known to the public the faster something can be done about it and the faster that it will get better.

Thanks for listening and again, dont burn me too bad, just want to get out of this facist bigot hell hole before I completely lose my mind. And if this project does go through and it causes a collapse and makes the world block our import export then so be it I am ready to hunt for my own food again. I have not done so in over a century.

Sincerly,
Desperate America.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I for one would love to see a sync. Millions of people will be forced to read about the terrible mounds of crud that are happening in the world someone of influence WILL take notice.

I know it is just a matter of time either way, but why not give the proverbile straw that broke the camels back a chance. I mean who wouldn't want the government over thrown, our import export possibly stopped. Our eggs milk and bread possibly for the most part. Thanks to militas and melishas that will enevitably spring up with road blocks to seize/steal our main source of nutrition.

Makes me wonder whether connecting facebook with ats was a good idea. I for one am ready. Are you?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Gawd I hope not!

But that is mainly because I hate FB and Twitter and MySpace...etc...etc.

Though I do love me ATS...for the most part I prefer talking to real people, face to face.
edit on 20-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Quick question. Will that have the effect of drawing more Facebook users to ATS?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Arre you aware, as far as 'what they are doing to the masses', that facebook is central to it's smooth operation?

I didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

That is the point aint it. Sabotage. From their number 1 pillar of information.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Most likely yes. We would all be teachers of the weird but tru

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Dear ringlejames,

Thanks for the clarification, appreciate it. I've never been on Facebook, and know nothing about it, but I've received the impression that a fair number of ATSers might not see an influx of Facebookers as a good thing.

I have absolutely no evidence of that, just a few snatches here and there. Besides, maybe the owners would love having lots more visitors from any source.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Why are you on Facebook and ATS ?
Facebook is an Intel gathering site , so why would you use it and be a member of ATS ?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
why would you want facebook to sync ats threads

i sure wouldn't want this thread synced to anything
people be thinking I gone totally loco homes
edit on 21-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

join