It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Object Caught on camera during an epic High Bar Basejump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I see what the OP is talking about, but did anyone else see something fly up the right side of the frame at about the 17 second mark?
edit on 10/20/2012 by N3k9Ni because: typo

I froze the "something" on that right side right in front of the angled rope and it looks like a ball of cotton attached to the rope but, of course, it isn't. First, the overall view with the "something" and the closeup of the "something". In my opinion, because of the object's speed I say that it's a rod and there's a possibility that it's the same that the thread is about. A rod is an officialy un-acknowledged-by-science jet-fast insect. I was able to freeze it as it goes up but being on the extreme right side the screen capture doesn't show it, ditto for objects on the extreme left side of the screen.

edit on 21-10-2012 by The Shrike because: Correct error.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by sTrE3tFigHt3r

Really fantastic. I saw at least 2 maybe 3 instances where I saw something that looked like an extraterrestrial craft. This is the second object. At least part of it. It is going behind the line. This isn't the main object. This is one that comes before it. I'll post other pictures of this rope to show there are no bulbous abscesses like we see here.
PIC #1

PIC #2
Just below the feet and just ABOVE the wire or rope is a faint cylindrical shaped object...it is the object in pic #1 that is shooting upward. And you see behind the rope - there is no bulbous abscess.

edit on 21-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

THanks for your time . Otherwise we could not have seen that

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

That is kind of big to be a "rod" which is not much more than a moth or bug.

In shot 2 you see the "rod" thing shoots straight up and looks like a transparent tube shape. That transparent tube thing is not in the background image of other shots. It happens so fast. Odd these things are traveling straight up since bugs or something would seem to travel upwards but more horizontally.

<< 1  2   >>

join