It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Romney have control of Ohio voting machines?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
ATS members heads would explode if they found out
Obama owned voting machines.

No really surprising that both of the two major political parties are rigging the game in their favor. After what was done to Ron Paul and with the arrest of Jill Stein I have little faith in the two major (corporate sponsored) political parties of the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just think......

Nixon would have been elected in 1960....

Mayor Daley himself gave away the game on election eve when he said, "With the Democratic organization and the help of a few close friends," the Democrats would prevail on election day. There is sufficient evidence that the "few close friends" mentioned include Chicago crime boss Sam Giancana--a fact Kallina pretty much ignores.

Federal special prosecutor Morris Wexler conducted a quiet inquiry into 1960 Illinois election fraud and the evidence was pervasive. Mayor Richard J. Daley stole Illinois' 27 Electoral College votes for fellow Democrat John F. Kennedy, denying Richard Nixon the presidency. Kennedy won the state by 8,858 of 4.7 million votes.Kallina believes vote fraud did occur in Chicago and elsewhere in Illinois, but not on a scale that changed the outcome.

Mayor Daley was known for stuffing ballot boxes and giving ward bosses and precinct captains vote quotas. Two recounts of Chicago-area voting later showed that Democrats had likely stolen tens of thousands of votes for the Democratic ticket, including down-ballot races.

Special prosecutor Wexler's report, issued in April 1961, found "substantial" miscounts in the 1,367 precincts it examined, including unqualified voters, misread voting machines and math mistakes. In one precinct, voters asked where to deposit tickets for drawing for hams. In another, a precinct captain handed out slips of paper entitling voters to free lunches. ...........

Did JFK Steal The 1960 Election?

Kennedy would never have been assassinated either !!

Boy did THAT vote fix backfire

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So you mean Nixon would have simply been run out of office earlier? Seems we have gotten nothing but slimeballs since he left anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlaskanDad

Wow! You people on here crack me up. Yeah, Romney controls all of the voting booths and will win because of it. (sarcasm).
Well, if Romney wins I am sure you folks will find a way to blame Bush and the Jews somehow for rigging the votes.
Get a life folks.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by xuenchen

So you mean Nixon would have simply been run out of office earlier? Seems we have gotten nothing but slimeballs since he left anyway.

It's not a popular opinion but when you step away from the rhetoric Nixon's presidency was one of the most effectual and competent administrations of the 20th century.

It is too bad that his legacy will always be synonymous with Watergate and any public acknowledgement of the good he did is immediately met with shallow insults and incredulous opinions people that often haven't taken the time to properly familiarize themselves with what he did or did not do with his time in office.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

It is too bad that his legacy will always be synonymous with Watergate and any public acknowledgement of the good he did is immediately met with shallow insults and incredulous opinions people that often haven't taken the time to properly familiarize themselves with what he did or did not do with his time in office.

I know full well what he did. It does not change the fact that he was one of the most corrupt officials to sit in that office.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

While I appreciate your view from the ground as an actual volunteer, I think you are speaker way too soon. If it's electronic it can be tampered with. In a close election you wouldn't need massive amounts of fraud. Just a small amount would get you over the top.

I think we are set up for a 2000-redux.

The 3 forms of physical verification (data card, paper printout, and the actual physical ballot sheets) that must agree before the count of any one machine can be recorded by the county board of elections is the failsafe. Think about it. There are two DNC poll workers and two RNC poll workers, chosen by the county's party bosses (for both parties) to collect and count each precinct's vote. These people know each other and have for years. I don't know how other Ohio counties handle their voting, but in Hamilton County, there's just no opportunity to stuff a ballot box by either side. The process literally pairs a DNC and an RNC poll worker at every step.

I honestly have no idea how anyone could tamper with such a process, and even if they did, each precinct machine can only affect a very small percentage of the county's total, and only by a very small percentage, even if that alteration could somehow survive the 3 stages of count verification.

Your scenario doesn't really offer any plausible level of possibility. Some conspiracy theories don't exist as plausible potentials, and even though I'd love to hang a nasty gotcha over Romney's head, this one isn't going to come through in that regard.

I'm going to invite you to dig into scandal that CAN throw Romney's campaign into a spin, instead of wasting time on this dead end. I want that corporate shill as far away from the WH as possible too, but this dog won't hunt.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
it's what he did to Ron Paul. i had a feeling u democrats wouldve started paying attention sooner. maybe u shouldve all joined in on Richard Gilbert's voting rights case to give it some more weight. oh well.. coulda shoulda woulda

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I sincerely don't care if Romney rigs every state - that commie bastard in the WH now has got to GO.

Spoken like a true traitor.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012

Wow! You people on here crack me up. Yeah, Romney controls all of the voting booths and will win because of it. (sarcasm).
Well, if Romney wins I am sure you folks will find a way to blame Bush and the Jews somehow for rigging the votes.
Get a life folks.

It's not funny when it's true.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The Diebold conspiracy has been discussed a lot, but now Romney may be trying to rig the 2012 election with Hart Intercivic voting machines.

Why would Romney do that? He’s clearly winning already; no need to cheat on this end!

Now, Obama on the other hand….he needs it! He’s the one getting his clock cleaned at the moment. He needs something to give him a bump because his record (and his idiot VP) surely won’t help him any.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I know full well what he did. It does not change the fact that he was one of the most corrupt officials to sit in that office.

PLEASE!!

Watergate pales in comparison to Fast & Furious or the current debacle in Libya.

Nixon was a saint in comparison!!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

That simply is not true.

I submit that all politicians who ascend to the Presidency have moments that are immoral and/or illegal.
Wiretapping the DNC was done by his lackey's without his complicity, his crime was in obstructing the FBI investigation that followed.

Of course, the entire incident effectively undermined America's faith in the Presidency for years to come which is a tremendous crime in a different sense.

He was crass and profane but he certainly wasn't nearly as corrupt as many of his contemporaries in the general sense of the term (as his inept handling of the post Watergate fallout somewhat attests.)

He got caught and due to the way he was mentally hardwired resigned rather than continue to face increased public and congressional scrutiny, which was in-arguably driven by a political biased media.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I submit that all politicians who ascend to the Presidency have moments that are immoral and/or illegal.
Wiretapping the DNC was done by his lackey's without his complicity, his crime was in obstructing the FBI investigation that followed.

We all have moments that are immoral. What is your point? That suddenly I should worship Nixon? And now you try to downplay Watergate? Your claim is baseless considering it's on recorded tape that he knew about the wiretaps. Either way, the topic isn't Nixon. My quip was a simple point: It wouldn't have matter if He won in 1960 or later, his own nature would have been his undoing.

edit on 20-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I sincerely don't care if Romney rigs every state - that commie bastard in the WH now has got to GO.

really? not that I'm big on Obama but you sir are just damned ignorant or fascist or both.
1. Obama is NOT a commie. Ask real commies. Stop your ignorant drivel. Read an effin book or something.
2. You are saying that you prefer fascist dictatorship. I got a problem with that. I got a problem with fascists.
3. really? you are ok with cheating as long as it gets you what you want. that is a sign of really poor character.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
I am all for a fair match -

But...

If they cheat, I am gonna go nutz, plain and simple, things are gonna get ugly.

Why go nuts...Its the true American way.....I'm starting to think you are unAmerican....

In any case we will see the "its fix" no matter what if Romney wins.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I doubt it. It's already been decided at some higher level who's gonna win. The candidates have no say.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Get a life folks.

It's not funny when it's true.

It is only fair since Obama has raked in the 40 million voters that do not know Obama's last name, and could not name the vice president, but they will vote...lol

Obama got phones and Romney has voting machines...sounds like Obama choose poorly...

edit on 20-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
if you're unemployed since the bush era, like many are, would you vote for a guy that will follow the same policies as the guy who put out of work.

and a guy who's speciality is relocating jobs to china, laying off workers so he can take their salaries and pay himself and investors with it and pillaging companies he buys without any care of the consequences and well being of the people he heartlessly cut.

but he makes up for all of that by donating to the mitt foundation.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

Gee, it must be nice to stereotype, segregate and lump those who disagree into the FOX pool and get away with it.
Hate to disappoint but I don't watch FOX.
Try again.
It's ok to think outside of the MSM collective, as long as one has an objective mind to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join