It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Romney have control of Ohio voting machines?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by Alxandro
Oh dearl lord, the great possibility that Obama might lose is already starting to set in, so it's time to start laying the foundation with accusations and allegations in order to delegitimize a Romney win.
You don't have to rig the booths because the 23 Million unemployed will be more than enough for a landslide.

Especially since Mitt Romney thinks they are all lazy

Oh I get it, you are referring to the 47% comment.
Funny, the only ones that were offended by that comment were the guilty ones that were finally called out and exposed.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by campanionator

Well ironically I'm not exactly their opposition. I tend to just analyze things. I am not going to vote for either one of the candidates as they don't appeal to me. I've been around here too long. Lurked for a long time (although I'll probably be banned soon enough), seen this place through 3 elections. Trust me, Bush had very little love around these parts. Obama was loved at some point. Romney will face the same fate as Obama because he can't fix any of these problems. Obama can't fix them either. Neither side has the political will to speak the truth and face complex problems. The country is so polarized no one will get a majority either. Even if Romney gets in office he will have to contend with a Democratic senate. It's also likely the GOP will lose their gains in the house as well. Ron Paul is the hero around these parts. Trust me, Romney is going to face the same fate. Even most fo his cheerleaders will disavow him.

Well in my experience (been around for three elections too) the
Romney crowd will ignore they information that may improve the
"Liberals" chances of gaining political popularity. If you search the
Threads when Bush did some pretty awful or incompetent stuff, you'll
Notice that the threads would die because the Bush crowd (as small
As it was) would stay away and pretend.

This dramatic influx of right wingers started last election, culminating with
The tea party (not to be confused with the GOP)

I think this brand of conservative is here to stay and represents the mainstream,
Fox News, zombiod.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Athin

Originally posted by 3chainz

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I sincerely don't care if Romney rigs every state - that commie bastard in the WH now has got to GO.

That's just sad. Please leave the country and read a book to understand what communism even means.

Please learn who Obamas mentor was. A card carrying communist? Hmmm I think so...

What does that have to do with anything? Some guy that Obama looked up to during his childhood was a communist so that means adult Obama is a communist too? What kind of logic is that?

NONE of Obama's action in office has been communist
edit on 20-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Oh dearl lord, the great possibility that Obama might lose is already starting to set in, so it's time to start laying the foundation with accusations and allegations in order to delegitimize a Romney win.
You don't have to rig the booths because the 23 Million unemployed will be more than enough for a landslide.

Oh I get it, you are referring to the 47% comment.
Funny, the only ones that were offended by that comment were the guilty ones that were finally called out and exposed.

All of the people laid off since 2008 and Bushs masterful
Work. We know, they are lazy and they should eat beans,
Plus the body has ways to protect legitimate rape makers and
All that good stuff in yer Fox bitble.
edit on 20-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Athin

Something taken out of context and used against romney by the left. It's obvious you don't have an open mind because you're on Obamas beans in every single post. He's going to lose. Deal with it.

Uh, Romney has nothing but contempt for the working man,
He is an entitled elite caviar sucker.

You are the help, he is the master, he will make
Sure the masters get all the breaks. The banks will
Thank him and you

You will be milked

And dumbfounded

Ps Obama is winning
edit on 20-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Something taken out of context and used against romney by the left. It's obvious you don't have an open mind because you're on Obamas beans in every single post. He's going to lose. Deal with it.

Yeah, because you can really take that statement out of context.

"The 47% who are dependent on government, who believe they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them... who believe that they are entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.....These are the people that pay no income tax... 47% of Americans pay no income tax."

-Mitt Romney

Could you please tell me how anyone could take that out of context? He DOES think the 47% are lazy.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Mitt Romney is a plutocrat, unlike his father who walked the walk.

It is sad that America has become so stupid that it would entertain voting
For Gordon Gecko.
edit on 20-10-2012 by campanionator because: Writing like neo sorry

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Everyone should have been offended seeing as he totally disregarded off 47% of America, which includes a lot of republicans and democrats who are working poor, military, and the retired people who have worked their whole lives.

If you're going to not care about half of America because you think they are welfare then you shouldn't be president.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
reply to post by Alxandro

Everyone should have been offended seeing as he totally disregarded off 47% of America, which includes a lot of republicans and democrats who are working poor, military, and the retired people who have worked their whole lives.

If you're going to not care about half of America because you think they are welfare then you shouldn't be president.

He cares about the caviar suckers

His comments were the real truth, just consider the opposite of his
Comments. That elites are the righteous, the poor are scum

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not read the article fully,
Would say this though..on principle.

If any person is caught red handed clearly subverting democracy, and not talking about the single voter absentee ballot in multiple states or whatnot, but actually tweaking machines to change votes.

This person should be tried for high treason and if found guilty, given the maximum penelty for treason and conspiracy to overthrow the US government..regardless of what party, affiliation, rank, or job the person has.

Again, not the peanut players, but the actual big players..to arguably include those people whom take boxloads of votes and throw them away because they came from a district the counter didn't like.

The only way to ensure the nations government remains pure is by brutal and quick treatment of those whom would wish to harm it with no mercy given. Let people be terrified of even contemplating fixing an election, from prince to pauper.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey Alaskandad - good topic, it's one I've posted on as well. It gets a whole lot worse too, when one digs deeper:

ATS: Vote Counting Firm Tied to Romney

From the Free Press:
Vote counting company tied to Romney
(freepress.org)
by Gerry Bello & Bob Fitrakis
September 27, 2012

Several Tanker trucks full of political ink have been spilled on Mitt Romney's tenure as a vulture capitalist at Bain Capital. A more important story, however, is the fact that Bain alumni, now raising big money as Romney bundlers are also in the electronic voting machine business. This appears to be a repeat of the the infamous former CEO of Diebold Wally O’Dell, who raised money for Bush while his company supplied voting machines and election management software in the 2004 election.

In all 234 counties of Texas, the entire states of Hawaii and Oklahoma, half of Washington and Colorado, and certain counties in swing state Ohio, votes will be cast on eSlate and ePollbook machines made by Hart Intercivic. Hart Intercivic machines have famously failed in Tarrant County (Ft. Worth), adding 10,000 non-existent votes. The EVEREST study, commissioned by the Ohio secretary of state in 2007, found serious security flaws with Hart Intercivic products.

Looking beyond the well-documented Google choking laundry list of apparent fraud, failure and seeming corruption that is associated with Hart Intercivic, an ongoing Free Press investigation turned its attention to the key question of who owns the voting machine companies. The majority of the directors of Hart come from the private equity firm H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. has been heavily invested in Hart Intercivic since July 2011, just in time for the current presidential election cycle. But who is H.I.G Capital?

The article refers to the "Everest Study", commissioned by Ohio in 2007, which I have linked below:

The Free Press authors devoted themselves to who owns the voting machine companies, in particular Hart Intercivic - which was rated "poorly" in the security test;

The majority of the directors of Hart come from the private equity firm H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. has been heavily invested in Hart Intercivic since July 2011, just in time for the current presidential election cycle. But who is H.I.G Capital?

Of the 49 partners and directors[...] eleven of these men, including H.I.G. Founder Tony Tamer, were formerly employed at Bain and Company, and two of those men, John P. Bolduc and Douglas Berman are Romney bundlers along with former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve.

Additionally, four of these men were formerly employed at Booz Allen Hamilton. Bush family friendly Carlyle group is an owner of Booz Allen which also made voting machines for the United States military. Booz Allen was also the key subcontractor for the controversial PioneerGroundbreaker program, an NSA data mining operation that gathered information on American citizens until it was shut down and replaced with even more invasive successor programs like MATRIX and Total Information Awareness.

H.I.G. Capital employees have given $338,000 to Mitt Romney's campaign. That amounts to over $1500 per employee. Bain Capital, Mitt's former company, by comparison, only gave him $268,000. H.I.G. is the 11th largest donor to the Romney Campaign.

Hart Intercivic and it's directors from H.I.G. Capital have donated substantially (over $330,000) to Romney, AND are in the business of counting the votes for the next election.

This is 2004 with Diebold all over again, where Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell said in a private letter to Bush top fundraisers that Diebold is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year." A scheme was then revealed involving Michael Connell and Karl Rove in which election results were routed to a private server before being forwarded to the states Secretary office for proper tabulating.

This cozy relationship between Hart Intercivic/H.I.G Capital and Romney bears a much closer examination. With all the media hoopla made over voter-registration fraud or in-person voting fraud, very little attention is being paid to the far more serious threat of tampering and altering of election results via electronic voting.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Four of the directors of Hart Intercivic also have a connection to Booz Allen Hamilton, a defense contractor that also is involved in electronic voting machines:

Additionally, four of these men were formerly employed at Booz Allen Hamilton. Bush family friendly Carlyle group is an owner of Booz Allen which also made voting machines for the United States military. Booz Allen was also the key subcontractor for the controversial PioneerGroundbreaker program, an NSA data mining operation that gathered information on American citizens until it was shut down and replaced with even more invasive successor programs like MATRIX and Total Information Awareness.

Carlyle Group and it's subsidiary Booz Allen Hamilton stayed in the DRE business (Direct Reporting Electronic) long enough to be fully immersed in the technology, giving them the access to the security and technical specs to, if they so desired, penetrate it - especially as they are also involved in the intelligence game (Matrix, TIA, etc.)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Interesting, if this is true I think my prediction of another contested election is likely. I'm not sure if this country can take another 2000-redux honestly. It's looking a lot more likely though.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Republicans/conservatives don't have to cheat to win.

However that is the only way that a democrat /lib can win. They have to lie and cheat to get elected because if they ever stated the truth which is like daylight to a vampire they never would be.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlaskanDad

I hope everyone has seen this documentary about electronic voting machines and the ease of fraud:
www.youtube.com...
As this documentary came out when Bush was still in office, it's not surprising that the Dept. of Justice
did nothing.
The REAL voter fraud is not done by voters at all, but by those that hack and manipulate the machines and their "results". The highest level of criminality. I'm sure there are some of you who have a realtime update of
Hart voting machines, and the process for "gathering" their results.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

That pretty much sums up GOP and supporter mentality these days, "We're right and you're invalid, who cares about the Constitution anyway, it's for your own good."

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Blackmarketeer thank you for sharing your info on these vote rigging conspiracies!

I had often wondered why investigations always ended without arrests or punishments, now I would presume that the corporate masters of the political game favor the idea of he who owns the voting machines wins the game.

While this may be troubling to those that vote the two major parties, as a voter that plans to vote for an outside the box candidate I wonder if third party votes will be tallied honestly or wiped away to keep others from becoming interested in voting for third party candidates.

Today there is a total lack of morality in our elections, the actions of our political candidates and comments of would be voters seems to confirm the truth of this.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

HEADS UP!!

Off topic, rude, baiting and bickering will cease.
Stick to the topic.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ATS members heads would explode if they found out
Obama owned voting machines.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Go ahead, vote those republican sociopaths in and watch this country go straight to hell. I mean it's already going there, I guess adjusting the speed wouldn't hurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join