It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massive object caught near the Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

As said previously I am leaning to a high probability that this is merely a "cosmic strike" caused by the prominence

You misunderstand. The cosmic ray has nothing to do with the prominence. It is a purely random event. The result of a cosmic ray striking the sensor of the instrument.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nothing but a solar flare that look's just like a wooden John Muir carving that I picked up in Yosemite National Park years ago. It could not look anymore like it as a matter of fact. I am sure some folks here understand what I am talking about.

Then again, we Humans see alot of things in clouds, Solar flares, smoke ect... all the time.

At the end of the day, Planet Earth will continue to frequently fool us. When the real deal arrives, even posters like Phage will have to change their pants afterwards. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Whatever it is it either 1 of two 2 things:
1. An object.
2. Part of the Solar flare

If it is a object then there is a branch of ideas that begins from this

If it is part of the solar flare, then that one little section is the only thing that went farther than the rest of the flare and vanished before what was behind it.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

3) A cosmic ray striking the sensor of the instrument.

edit on 10/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Nice Catch OP .

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Soulece

3) A cosmic ray striking the sensor of the instrument.

edit on 10/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

As I'm looking for the truth, sure why not, there are 3 options.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You know I usually skip these threads of the "ufo sucking the sun" but you guys seem to give these alot of attention.

The main reason I skip them is because of how big the ufo must be can somebody help me out? This pic. for example how big would that thing be compared to Earth or our moon?

My recollection of images comparing the sun and the earth would have me guess the UFO is about twice the wicth of the earth making it around 16 thousand miles across. A mother ship no doubt.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Use this picture for comparison between Earth and the object

edit on 22-10-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Science.

And it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

No I think that UFO's have the ability to create their own Magnetic fields to alter space/time around them.
Much like John Titors time machine, The movie "The time machine" also uses singularities, Ancient Aliens also had some info on Magnetic fields.

Using mercury and electricity to do so.

That's my belief.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArJunaBug

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You know I usually skip these threads of the "ufo sucking the sun" but you guys seem to give these alot of attention.

The main reason I skip them is because of how big the ufo must be can somebody help me out? This pic. for example how big would that thing be compared to Earth or our moon?

My recollection of images comparing the sun and the earth would have me guess the UFO is about twice the wicth of the earth making it around 16 thousand miles across. A mother ship no doubt.

Yet its not even an object, which has been explained already. Its not a UFO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join