It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massive object caught near the Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The image capture from SOHO is pretty clear:

The image is not from SOHO. It is from STEREO A

Seconds before

Seconds after

No. STEREO A has an image cadence of about 5 minutes. There are no images which are seconds apart.

It is not a UFO. It is a cosmic ray strike on the CCD. Frequently seen.
Here is the original (not composited with the UV image)
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Here is another example of a cosmic ray strike.

Here is the whole directory of images for that day:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where do you go to get all the images like that from one day?

Say if I wanted to get images from the 9th of October?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Thanks a lot, been searching for it for a while.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The image capture from SOHO is pretty clear:

The image is not from SOHO. It is from STEREO A

Thanks for clarifying.

It is not a UFO. It is a cosmic ray strike on the CCD. Frequently seen.
Here is the original (not composited with the UV image)

Here is another example of a cosmic ray strike.

Yes, very likely that this is a cosmic ray strike but what seems odd still is that the object has seemingly moved from the left of the sun in the image to below it in the second image (94518) there is an object that has roughly the same shape as the object in question and if you scan the entire image there is no other object or strike which appears in this shape or as prominent. Would have to zoom in and scrutinize the second image for comparison.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

It is not an object and it did not move. They are separate and random cosmic ray strikes on the CCD.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Very likely that it is nothing more than two random strikes but it is uncanny how similar in size and shape those two are in relation to anything else in the frame.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

A few pixels in a line. I don't really consider that uncanny but maybe that's just me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If you watch the movie provided by SOHO (It's underneath the picture), you'd see there are dozens of small bright "objects" flashing on the screen for a single frame, the one in the screen capture is exactly the same thing.

It's either very tiny pieces of debris floating close by the satellite or cosmic ray strikes on the sensor....I can't recall off the top of my head.

Debris would be too big. Lets be logical.

As it was said before the object ratio to the earth would mean it is absolutely not part of any debris unless it is such a huge chunk it sizes up with the earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

A few pixels in a line. I don't really consider that uncanny but maybe that's just me.

As a skeptic, you are naturally going to be that way.
Not to put you down or anything. Just how it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

UFO's use the sun to go to the 4th Density...

Also our oceans..

Do people think they park in mid space?

Space is a highway for them and the Sun is a stargate.

EDIT: Can anyone explain how they are unaffected by radiation? Maybe we can pay them to clean up Fukushima? lol
edit on 19-10-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

And you know this because...???

Let me guess, the Federation of Light and daisy-chains told you...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

If you watch the movie provided by SOHO (It's underneath the picture), you'd see there are dozens of small bright "objects" flashing on the screen for a single frame, the one in the screen capture is exactly the same thing.

It's either very tiny pieces of debris floating close by the satellite or cosmic ray strikes on the sensor....I can't recall off the top of my head.

As it was said before the object ratio to the earth would mean it is absolutely not part of any debris unless it is such a huge chunk it sizes up with the earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

But for the object to be earth sized it would have to be close to the sun. Unless the camera has a narrow depth of field, we can't know how far this object is from the sun. It could be halfway between the sun and the camera for all we know, which would make it very much smaller than earth sized.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
With the Sun being so hot, would we even see anything 'craft-like' near it? I mean, wouldn't the heat signature or any craft be cancelled out by the Sun's?

As such, this must just be a part of the solar flare. It's symmetrical seeming shape is mere happenchance.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Beforeitsbews article in the OP states that the sun is the "ultimate power in the universe" as well as positing that maybe its different from others "in the solar system."...

They should have someone with a 4th grade understanding of the Universe and Solar System wirte these articles.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

So do you think a UFO could be able to harness the suns power to bend space and be able to jump from one galaxy to the next? Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Several Months ago there was a meeting between a group of several races and disclosure is now imminent.

But... that is all I will say on this matter.
edit on 21-10-2012 by MrMysterion because: Simple and yet easy !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I have seen numerous threads on these objects near the sun and I gotta say although they do definately look like an Object, I'd say they would have to be huge!!

Now.... who or what could build something so huge? Unless our Alien friends are 100 ft tall, I can't really believe it!!

BTW I did notice some other objects at 9 seconds... if you keep pausing and play the video real fast, you can catch the still frame.... two very bright white lights to the left of the screen.... they look more plausible as UFO's but then again they would also have to be huge!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I say educate yourself before making such threads. So many things can appear around the sun FROM the sun, emmited by the sum, must be a spaceship!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I say educate yourself before making such threads. So many things can appear around the sun FROM the sun, emmited by the sum, must be a spaceship!

I never said that it was a ship and just because you and others are so confident I'm not. Also I linked to another website that claimed it could be a spaceship which is where I got the story from - I just value the minds at ATS and thought maybe we could mull it over and come to a consensus. As said previously I am leaning to a high probability that this is merely a "cosmic strike" caused by the prominence however I am still baffled by a couple of things - I can't find another object or "strike" to even somewhat match the two in the image below and the object in the second frame below looks very similar to original in orientation length, shape and there is no prominence in that frame:

Yes the object would have to be nearly planet size which is ludicrous but I have heard of a great deal of stories from abductees and throughout science fiction about ginormous sized ships that are meant, not to house 100ft tall creatures, but vast cities and bio engineered environments that house waterfalls, jungles, forests, etc. - not sure just curious and open to the possibility.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join