It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mitt Romney cheated his way to the GOP nomination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Every time i hear the name Romney or Obama on TV I get this gag reflex now. It has become quite automatic.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by abeverage

Take the second "m" out of Mormon and what do you get?

Mormons, JWs, fanatical Christians.

What do they all have in common?

Hint: They "trick-or-treat" year-round!
edit on 21-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

People who are in religions and kept to them selves are fine. But for Mormons to claim they are Christians is about the same as Muslims claiming they are Christians. Both believe in Jesus, both believe he will return. BUT!

Christians, Muslims and Mormons are vastly different in the beliefs of how, what and when...

MORMONS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! They are a separate, and different religion! Jews, Muslims and Christians all have a similar root in the background of their religion a common starting point but have become fundamentally different.

The problem I have is that Mormons will not recognize and announce they are a different and unique religion which stinks like lying to convert people with falsities. Trick people into thinking it is a branch of Christianity when in fact it is as wildly different as being a Muslim!
edit on 21-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

You guys take away from the overall theme of this thread by posting malarky like this. All religions are fanatical. Romney's religion has nothing to do with why he sucks. There are plenty of things to pick a part on Mittens, being a Mormon isn't one of them.

Fine agreed the guy is a well rounded...JERK!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZED332L
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I think I see where you were going with this...Obama is already on a roll with his second term plan already in draft. We all heard parts of it remember his quote with the Russia. Remember ( I'll paraphrase ") When I get my second term going I'll have more freedom to do what I want" That brings chills to my spine Plus it amounts to TREASON With Romney we should get a little breathing room for 3- 6 months by the time he starts to get on a roll his first term will be 1/3 of the way over he will want a second term and Most important we get time to regroup and see who we like for in 2016 (New Blood) with Obama out of the picture plus we get a chance to replace some of our friends in the Congree and Senate who have not or will not play well with others or remberber that little thing called the Constitution. This sounds good to me. Any opinions?

edit on 22-10-2012 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

My opinion on these thoughts? You are living in a fantasy world. There is very little chance that by electing Romney and waiting another 4 years to get a chance to change anything will work. Your theory relies on the idea that our election system still works and isn't completely corrupted. Unfortunately that isn't the case so the premise of your theory falls flat before it can even get off the ground.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join