It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mitt Romney cheated his way to the GOP nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Keep looking at yourself in the mirror and repeat; "There is no election fraud, there is no election fraud, there is no election fraud"

Not enough people voted for Ron Paul - that is the one and only reason he is out of the race.

7 precincts (populated by Universities) in the Iowa caucus, where Ron Paul was extremely popular in 2008, had 'lost' ballots and they were never counted.

Iowa started the narrative.

-The media was saying, "if Ron Paul won, Iowa would mean nothing" while saying "If Santorum, Romney, Gingrich won, it would be great for them."

-For the first time, Iowa ballots were all sent to a secret location for final tally.

-Fake CNN poll surging Santorum, media frenzy artificially created.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We will never really know the true level of Ron Paul's support because every dirty trick in the book was used to block his delegates......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

And it seems fit to assume that the only way Romney will win nationwide is if the voting machines in Ohio swing his way.

Why aren't the Feds all over this?

Oh right, they're all in it together.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Take the second "m" out of Mormon and what do you get?

Mormons, JWs, fanatical Christians.

What do they all have in common?

Hint: They "trick-or-treat" year-round!
edit on 21-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I made thread about this vid, but it got dumped in the Conspiracies in Religions section, straight away, anyway this is the kind of stuff these mormons get up to in secret and make a sworn oath known as the "Law of Consecration" were by they consecrate there life, time, talents and everything they will ever be blessed with, to the Mormon church and it's goal to achieve a worldwide theocracy headed by Mormons.

The thing is being as Romney a mormon bishop, you know his been though this ritual, the mormons are on a mission to take power, of course there cheat and do what ever it takes, there on a mission from god lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You should read some history. Don't be a sheep. Historical facts fly in the face of your contention that Republicans are the war mongers. Democrats are the war mongers. Read some history, don't be a sheep.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Bah!...He didn't cheat...he bought it fair and square!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. But then again...not really. Cronyism, pay offs and buy offs...it was rigged...I mean the poster boy of elitism has been trying to run for the Office for years...it goes to show if you work hard, never give up and pay off enough people...anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

People who are in religions and kept to them selves are fine. But for Mormons to claim they are Christians is about the same as Muslims claiming they are Christians. Both believe in Jesus, both believe he will return. BUT!

Christians, Muslims and Mormons are vastly different in the beliefs of how, what and when...

MORMONS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! They are a separate, and different religion! Jews, Muslims and Christians all have a similar root in the background of their religion a common starting point but have become fundamentally different.

The problem I have is that Mormons will not recognize and announce they are a different and unique religion which stinks like lying to convert people with falsities. Trick people into thinking it is a branch of Christianity when in fact it is as wildly different as being a Muslim!
edit on 21-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

+1 eLPresidente
+1 hawkiye

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just about every point made in this article is one that I, among others, have been saying for a while now. They are spot on as well. I mentioned yesterday how it is beyond me how anyone who likes Romney can vote for him after he screwed over Paul by cheating to even get the Republican nomination. People seem to be just ignoring this fact, and it is indeed FACT.

If he will do something like this on a national stage, not caring about the consequences, what do you think he is going to do to get what he wants when he actually gets in power? It seems the power elite want Romney in there, and the reason is simple:

When Bush was in office, or the Republicans, these large and rich corporations made so much money it was disgusting. This profit machine has declined since Obama took office, and now they want a Republican in there again, despite the fact they did nothing during the 8 years they were in office, because they want to make more money. Romney is a snake, and he will ruin this country, and despite the fact that I know the truth, so many people like Romney because they cannot think for themselves, or either because they hate Obama. Anyone who does their own research, yet still would vote for Romney, is a fool in my opinion. This is just based on the facts of the Romney's case. I would not vote Obama or Romney.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes, keeping illegals, felons and dead people from voting is dastardly. What's next? Keeping the military from voting......oh, wait, that's the Democrats.............

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
All I will say is WAKE UP AMERICA, our leaders are evil, and will lead us down a path of despair and destruction, it is time to think and get drastic...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Don't be so quick either to buy Mitt Romney as a credible candidate.

He does a huge disservice to the sensible folks in the Republican Party, the ones who supported Ron Paul and who will support Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

They all suck in my opinion and I don't give a rat's ass if anyone is offended by this.

I'm waiting for the first confirmed Atheist president.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Do you people know why i hate reading these post because you are always there with your republican or democratic team effort to denounce the other team! As if this is some kind of sport where the winning team whether conservative or liberal will actually make a difference! It's pathetic when you think about it, pointing out the errors of the other team! It does not matter which of these two teams are elected cause they don't play for the majority! They only represent the top earners but If you are on their team, meaning the top say 10% of earners then you are welcome to point out the differences! I sure as hell don't see any! If Romney gets elected there will be just as many disappointed conservatives as there were liberals after Obamas inception! Another 4 years down the road the insanity continues but the game remains the same! If we survive that is! Goodluck to U with that.
edit on 22-10-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: >>>>>>>>>>

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The very fact that a father/son [Bush], and a husband/wife [Clinton] combination came very close to winning 6 elections in a row in the home of Democracy, with a population of over 250 Million people, should prove to any remaining doubter that the US elections, like most Western countries elections, are rigged, and they are NOT rigged in your favour.

And lining up every 4 years thinking your vote is going to make a difference is no different then a definition of insanity....................'to do the same thing over and over again, but expect a different outcome each time' !

You had your shining Prince come through 4 years ago promising CHANGE, yet when you look at the big picture, what has changed other than the name of the President signing the paper's ?

But at least you guys in the US still have the option of NOT voting. Here in Australia we are forced to vote and will face a fine if we don't. If we still don't pay the fine, then a court appearance will follow, as well as the fine still standing. Several years ago i decide to excercise my democratic right of not voting as i was not happy with any of the candidates policies. I was sent a fine in the mail with the option of writing away to appeal the fine. I decided to write away saying that if i'm not happy with any of the candidates policies, then i should have the OPTION of not voting. I also wrote that forcing someone to vote was a direct contradiction to what a democracy was suppossed to mean, and Australia classes itslef as a Democracy, so why shuldn't i have the option ?

My response was met with another letter saying "my response was not adequate and the fine still stood".
It appears as though Australian law doesn't agree with the definition of a Democracy ?

A lot of people will say that if you don't vote then you can't complain about the outcome, this is not true. If you are not voting because you couldn't be bothered getting off the couch, then you can't complain, but if you didn't vote because you don't agree with either candidates policies, then you still have every right to complain. But these days, most people vote by candidate personality, rather then candidate policy. And there lies the problem !

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I think I see where you were going with this...Obama is already on a roll with his second term plan already in draft. We all heard parts of it remember his quote with the Russia. Remember ( I'll paraphrase ") When I get my second term going I'll have more freedom to do what I want" That brings chills to my spine Plus it amounts to TREASON With Romney we should get a little breathing room for 3- 6 months by the time he starts to get on a roll his first term will be 1/3 of the way over he will want a second term and Most important we get time to regroup and see who we like for in 2016 (New Blood) with Obama out of the picture plus we get a chance to replace some of our friends in the Congree and Senate who have not or will not play well with others or remberber that little thing called the Constitution. This sounds good to me. Any opinions?

edit on 22-10-2012 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

People who are in religions and kept to them selves are fine. But for Mormons to claim they are Christians is about the same as Muslims claiming they are Christians. Both believe in Jesus, both believe he will return. BUT!

Christians, Muslims and Mormons are vastly different in the beliefs of how, what and when...

MORMONS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! They are a separate, and different religion! Jews, Muslims and Christians all have a similar root in the background of their religion a common starting point but have become fundamentally different.

The problem I have is that Mormons will not recognize and announce they are a different and unique religion which stinks like lying to convert people with falsities. Trick people into thinking it is a branch of Christianity when in fact it is as wildly different as being a Muslim!
edit on 21-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

You guys take away from the overall theme of this thread by posting malarky like this. All religions are fanatical. Romney's religion has nothing to do with why he sucks. There are plenty of things to pick a part on Mittens, being a Mormon isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I read posts on another site, just by accident mind you, that was propping up the two party system.......and saying that any meaningful change would have to come from within those two parties. Well, what do you know?

When people DO TRY to change the republican party, with the help of the tea party, the same treasonous snakes show up AND BLOCK that change. Ron Paul was definitely cheated both in terms of popular support and delegates in many states!

FREAK SHOW: Larry King to host debate for (some) Third Party candidates.

The greens have been trying to gain a foothold in the democrat party for a long time, but unfortunately faild to make a significant impact. BOTTOM-LINE: If you are not a war monger, you have no space to maneuver...zero access to any debate, zero access to any poll, zero access to the media.

The establishment can go # itself!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well if i understand this is truly which crook is in the best interest of America

both candidates are

-lied
-rigged votes
-cheated the other candidates
-millionaires with no relation to the working man
-wives wardrobe more then I have made last five years

check, check, check, check, and check

I am still waiting on hope and change

edit on 22-10-2012 by ripcontrol because: found pandoras box empty

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>