It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mitt Romney cheated his way to the GOP nomination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Always angry about how Ron Paul is more beloved then your candidate,

Was this suppose to offend me? The fact he has some large internet following? And, if he is so much more beloved than either Romney or Obama, where are they when they come election time? Are you going to tell me that all those millions of votes have been suppressed?

he may not have won the primary

No, no he hasn't. Never did in either of his three campaigns for the presidency. I'm glad you understand this.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I don't like Romney either, but he won the primaries fair and square

No he didn't he cheated the evidence is piling up that is what the OP is about; evidence. Either you're reading comprehension is lacking or you are just trolling...

edit on 20-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hello pot, meet kettle.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ron paul didnt get nominated because the gop did everything in their power to prevent that from happening
so dont dismiss him because he didnt win, he was "taken care of" by the establishment.
they even had his OWN son betray him.

you have to be blind not to see this

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't like or agree with Obama! BUT I FEAR WILLARD! YOU SHOULD TOO!

Too much stink on him! He is a Bully! Always will be! I know Mormons and he is one of the worst kind top of the pyramid if you will kind!
Too much creepy pseudo-prophesy about the "White Horse" for me!

As an independent voter (one without a sheep one party like mentality) I can see where this country is heading. It took Hitler years to rise to power and he did it all legally! He had the way paved by someone or something in order to take over Germany! I can see history repeating it's self, plans laid out years ahead so no one is the wiser!

Why do you think Mormons are required to keep years of food storage? YEARS! They either know what is coming or they are helping bring it about!

If you do not know Mormon eschatology I suggest, if you are a Romney fanatic that you familiarize your self with the concepts of that faith. Having been a former member I can only assure you it is "NOT CHRISTIAN" not typical Christianity other than they believe in Jesus (but even that is up for debate). Christians do NOT believe ZION is here in America, They do not believe God came from planet "Kobol", or that Adam is God, Or in 3 levels of Heaven, Or eternal (plural) marriages, or that the Jews came to North America, or that Jesus came to North America, or that Jesus and Satan are "Brothers" or...I could continue on how Fundamentally different this church is from Christianity!

This is not "Anti-Mormon" it is the facts!

I have watched friends and family subtly taken by this church and its more wealthy members who believe in a top down mentality toward life. There is a reason Pyramid Schemes are all to common in this church promoted by Bullying Rich jerks like "Willard The Rat" Romney!
edit on 20-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

And this just proves our transformation into a police state will continue at break neck speed...

I'd like an explanation as to how evidence that hasn't even come out yet proves your claim.

New evidence is coming out about just how tough and dirty the Mitt Romney campaign fought to block the Ron Paul takeover of the Republican Party at the State Conventions last summer.

Even that BLOG'S author says:

At least, that is my humble opinion,

Because you failed to COMPREHEND your own source, you really don't have any room to question anyone else's level of comprehension.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hawkiye

And this just proves our transformation into a police state will continue at break neck speed...

I'd like an explanation as to how evidence that hasn't even come out yet proves your claim.

New evidence is coming out about just how tough and dirty the Mitt Romney campaign fought to block the Ron Paul takeover of the Republican Party at the State Conventions last summer.

Even that BLOG'S author says:

At least, that is my humble opinion,

Because you failed to COMPREHEND your own source, you really don't have any room to question anyone else's level of comprehension.

See ya,
Milt

Sigh... Ah no you failed to comprehend the source that happens to be full of links including a video corroborating his assertions. Do your homework instead of feeding your emotional bias...
edit on 20-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Ah no you failed to comprehend the source that happens to be full of links including a video corroborating his assertions. Do your homework instead of feeding your emotional bias...

Nonsense! I cited and refered to the same source you did.

If you had more information to support your cliam, you should have linked to those sources. That is not my "homework"! It's yours!

That said:
I did check the linked sources. One is linked to a "page not found" message, and the others were nothing more than opinions with links to even more opinions. I watched the video as well. I found absolutely no valid evidence. All I found, just like in your posts, was "emotional bias".

See ya,
Milt
edit on 20-10-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'd note something here for perspective...and this has absolutely no bearing on Romney either way. He happened to be the man chosen this time while he was the man chosen to be thrown out last time...courtesy of McCain and Huckabee back-rooming him out of the race entirely then.

I'm as bitter and pissed about Paul's being sandbagged by his own people as anyone. It's wrong and it's what will be driving my efforts and crusade for the next 4 years to see it DIFFERENT the next time we, as a nation, get a shot at this.

Having said that.... Is there any evidence, anywhere, of any solid nature which says Romney even KNEW about what was happening to Paul on an ongoing basis and as more than reports after the fact? I watched what happened here in my area with my own eyes and Romney was SO concerned about Paul, he couldn't even be bothered to show up for the Missouri Caucus voters beforehand. Missouri wasn't deemed worth it.

Paul is also one of the few who have had their OWN PARTY run candidates against them, specifically to get them OUT of Office by any means necessary. Paul has experienced this in his own Texas District. My point is, the war against Paul starts MANY MANY years ago and before Romney made the first tangible move toward running for the big chair the first time, let alone this one. The GOP needed no reason and no encouragement from Romney to utterly Destroy Dr. Paul with every resource they had...fair or not. Legal or not. Whatever it took. As some of us watched, first hand and in person.

I just don't buy Romney was even a part of this OLD OLD grudge and payback process which came to a head this time. heck, when did he have time to do more than barely keep up, flying from one blur of an event to another..non stop for months now and to the present day? ...and the only ones who lost were the American citizens, too.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hawkiye

Ah no you failed to comprehend the source that happens to be full of links including a video corroborating his assertions. Do your homework instead of feeding your emotional bias...

Nonsense! I cited and refered to the same source you did.

If you had more information to support your cliam, you should have linked to those sources. That is not my "homework"! It's yours!

That said:
I did check the linked sources. One is linked to a "page not found" message, and the others were nothing more than opinions with links to even more opinions. I watched the video as well. I found absolutely no valid evidence. All I found, just like in your posts, was "emotional bias".

See ya,
Milt

Sigh... I did not make any claims Those opinions have plenty of evidence to back them up if one wants to look It is not my job to spoon feed basement dwellers who are to lazy to get off the couch and do a little research. Got news for you all claims are opinions few if any will look at the evidence they just believe ones the fit with their emotional bias. I have seen much of the evidence its available for those truly in search of truth. However I have no intention of trying to spoon feed malcontents been there done that and they just deny it anyways in favor of their false biases. I got better things to do believe what you like...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul, but, he was only pretending to be a republican.

Ron Paul is really a libertarian.

He was only using the republican party because the libertarian party could not win.

Who can blame the republicans for putting up their own guy.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The whole "mess" with the lies and cheating surrounding Ron Paul was a punch in the gut and hearts of many Americans...and after we catch our breath we need to vote for Gary Johnson.

I have been trying my hardest to spread the word on FB and in my real time life...we DO have a choice on the ballet this Nov. to maintain the momentum of Ron Paul's good work through Gary Johnson...

Obama and Romney are both bought and paid for, and I would go as far as to say, have sold thier souls....please, please, please don't vote for either of them unless you want to find our country in the final game of monopoly....and do you remember how much that game sucked once someone controled the game? At a point it was impossible to win, just kept rolling the dice.......
lol...I hated that game......even when I won.......

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I did not make any claims

I doubt you will understand this, but the following is, indeed, a CLAIM that YOU made about the source you provided:

So if you think Romney will be any better then Obama think again... And this just proves our transformation into a police state will continue at break neck speed...

Here's another CLAIM you just made:

Those opinions have plenty of evidence to back them up if one wants to look

As I said before, I found only opinions, and absolutely no valid evidence to back them up. If you feel there is valid evidence, then support your claims.

It is not my job to spoon feed basement dwellers who are to lazy to get off the couch and do a little research.

Insults, instead of evidence, only proves your argument is even weaker than I already knew it was.

Got news for you all claims are opinions...

I've got news for you too: Though "claims are opinions", neither one is a suitable replacement for evidence.

...few if any will look at the evidence they just believe ones the fit with their emotional bias.

That certainly explains your hostile attitude.

I have seen much of the evidence its available for those truly in search of truth.

Considering your open hostility, and a total lack of credible sources, I truly doubt that.

I got better things to do believe what you like...

Ditto that! I reckon we finally found common ground!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mitt Romney? Cheat?

The practiced cheat knows how to use a decoy or a cover - like a "hanky".

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I stopped reading at "landslide"

lol

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by hawkiye

Ron Paul lost the elections. He didn't win a single state by popular vote in these primaries, he's never won a single state by popular vote in all his 3 campaign attempts at the presidency. He even faily to win his own district for the third time these primaries in Texas. Ron Paul lost the elections, he isn't as popular as the Paulbots on the internet will hype him to be. I don't like Romney either, but he won the primaries fair and square, he got the most delegates, he got more than double the votes in these primaries as Ron Paul did.

Ron Paul lost, it's time for people to get over it and move on. He can try for the presidency again in 2016.

Care to explain the lost ballots in several heavily populated college town precincts where Ron Paul was extremely popularity in Iowa? the first state of the Republican primaries?

Care to explain his polling #1 the week prior to the Iowa caucus and a sudden Santorum surge from 6% to 16% by a fake CNN poll?

No of course not, you never did and you never will. By the time the election got to his own district, the nation assumed the primaries were over, yea compared that skewed mentality to those that like him and preferred him over Romney but didn't even know he was still in the race because the media said he dropped out.

Oh and one last thing, Romney won 'fair and square?' LMAO!!!!

You either were not on ATS for the 2012 GOP primaries or you blatantly and conveniently ignored all of the EVIDENCE that says otherwise. Hell, Romney was caught ON TAPE committing a FELONY in Wisconsin bribing for votes.

Your ignorance rears its ugly head right here in this thread.

You keep talking Southern Gaurdian, you always talk, never bring any solutions, just a lot of complaints, making things up all the time so it fits into your own realm of thinking.

Yes of course Ron Paul doesn't have a following outside of the internet, just ask the 4200 people that showed up to his lecture at Utah Valley University two days ago. How many people do you think will show up to a Romney lecture if he didn't win the GOP nomination? He struggled to hit 4 digit attendance during the primaries when Ron Paul always had to ditch his original locations to go outdoor so everybody who RSVP'd would have a spot.

edit on 20-10-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
I love Ron Paul, but, he was only pretending to be a republican.

Ron Paul is really a libertarian.

He was only using the republican party because the libertarian party could not win.

Who can blame the republicans for putting up their own guy.

Take a look at the founding principles of the Republican party. He has served his congressional terms as a Republican and ran as President as a Republican because he believes in reforming the party back to its roots. He didn't 'USE' the party like you so claim.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I find it hilarious nobody bothers to refute the facts brought up by Doug Wead, instead some in this thread decide the evidence is too overwhelming that the attention must be misdirected at the personal character of Doug Wead and Ron Paul.

Congratulations, the few of you who bothered to post anything negative, successfully ignored the evidence provided and completely missed the topic.

Yea, let's just IGNORE blatant election fraud because we don't like Ron Paul.

Just ATS brilliance at its finest. Especially Southern Gaurdian, I don't ever want to see you complaining about anything since election fraud is A-OK in your book.

Keep looking at yourself in the mirror and repeat; "There is no election fraud, there is no election fraud, there is no election fraud"
edit on 20-10-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Agreed. I've always thought this. No failure should get two terms on the count of "he'll do better next time".

Turn them over every 4.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Keep looking at yourself in the mirror and repeat; "There is no election fraud, there is no election fraud, there is no election fraud"

Not enough people voted for Ron Paul - that is the one and only reason he is out of the race.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join