It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mitt Romney cheated his way to the GOP nomination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

How Mitt Romney cheated his way to the GOP nomination

dougwead.wordpress.com

New evidence is coming out about just how tough and dirty the Mitt Romney campaign fought to block the Ron Paul takeover of the Republican Party at the State Conventions last summer.

It may offer a little sneak preview of what a Romney presidency will be like. And make no mistake, barring war with Syria or some other dramatic October surprise, Romney will now win this election in a landslide. At least, that is my humble opinion, as one who loves and reads history. The economy will decide that.

It turns out that Mitt Romney and other Republican operatives were apparently very much awa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So if you think Romney will be any better then Obama think again... And this just proves our transformation into a police state will continue at break neck speed...

In case you haven't figured it out yet folks we are in a war for our freedom. Don't let your normalcy bias dismiss this.... Welcome to the new regime...

dougwead.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
And this just proves .....

Yep all the proof I need...lol

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hasn't all the GOP-related voter suppression and registration fraud been a good indicator of just how low the Romney/GOP will go to win?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Mitt Romney clearly will serve his military industrial complex masters. After his wars start even rightwing conservatives will look at the Obama administration as the "good ole days"....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What?! A politician lied, cheated and #$^%& over the American people to get what he and his paymasters wanted?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! Can't belive that'd ever happen in 'Murika.

(Except that it's been the norm for years.)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah.....recall, too, how Obama's campaign suppressed his opponents to gain his first political seat in Illinois....

Surely it's evident to all how each of these people who attain office get there via dirty actions.

Not saying what is going on should be ignored, but that we all should realize that people who get into these positions are not our friends, and should be dealt with severely once we get our government back out of the hands of the corrupted and into our hands.

Upon further thought....has the government ever been in our own hands?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Doug Wead appears to be somewhat of a sore loser.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Doug Wead appears to be somewhat of a sore loser.

So pointing out evidence of election fraud heavy handed tactics including people being falsely arrested physically beaten and harmed etc. is just being a sore loser??? Seriously are some of you people for real?... Go drink some unfiltered tap water and flip on the tube nothing to see here...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Was a Ron Paul guy but he is out...i look at it this way.

Obama has had 4 years to get his criminals in the government & they are entrenched & he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected . So at the least it will take Romney some time to get his criminals in place & he will be somewhat in check cause he has to worry about re-election.

They are different sides of a bad coin but really have to weigh - are we better off with an un-checked Obama or a nube in office trying to install a corrupt power structure.

Hell it might buy us 6 months to a year with Romney.
imo

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yup. No one should vote for him, unless you like voter suppression and him scamming Ron Paul.

edit on 19-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So pointing out evidence of election fraud heavy handed tactics including people being falsely arrested physically beaten and harmed etc. is just being a sore loser???

It might look better coming from someone who wasn't an adviser to RP.

Go drink some unfiltered tap water and flip on the tube nothing to see here...

Priceless... You should write comedy for a living. Maybe you could get a blog on Wordpress

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I say keep turning them over every 4 years:

Give Mitt's 4 years
Give Hillary 4 years
Give Ryan 4 years
etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I was sitting here reading this thread and it got me to thinking about the 2000 Presidential Election....Bush vs. Gore... that election was very close and there was a big dispute...and the United States Supreme Court had to make a ruling on the results.

Link: www.shmoop.com...

So I am wondering will this 2012 election be a dispute too...like the 2000 election?

edit on 19-10-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Like we all didnt know the GOP did everything they could to stop the peoples candidate away.

Not that I care anymore- none of these jackals are getting my vote this year. I refuse.

Let the GOP and Romney be the reason we get another horrible 4 years of Obama.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by hawkiye

I was sitting here reading this thread and it got me to thinking about the 2000 Presidential Election....Bush vs. Gore... that election was very close and there was a big dispute...and the United States Supreme Court had to make a ruling on the results.

Link: www.shmoop.com...

So I am wondering will this 2012 election be a dispute too...like the 2000 election?

Of course it will.. that's how liberals operate. Sore losers, just like in 2000.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Of course it will.. that's how liberals operate. Sore losers, just like in 2000.

Talk about sore losers; the crybaby conservatives have been whining for the last 4 years about Obama.

Sore losers indeed...

edit on 19-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Ron Paul lost the elections. He didn't win a single state by popular vote in these primaries, he's never won a single state by popular vote in all his 3 campaign attempts at the presidency. He even faily to win his own district for the third time these primaries in Texas. Ron Paul lost the elections, he isn't as popular as the Paulbots on the internet will hype him to be. I don't like Romney either, but he won the primaries fair and square, he got the most delegates, he got more than double the votes in these primaries as Ron Paul did.

Ron Paul lost, it's time for people to get over it and move on. He can try for the presidency again in 2016.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by hawkiye

Ron Paul lost the elections. He didn't win a single state by popular vote in these primaries, he's never won a single state by popular vote in all his 3 campaign attempts at the presidency. He even faily to win his own district for the third time these primaries in Texas. Ron Paul lost the elections, he isn't as popular as the Paulbots on the internet will hype him to be. I don't like Romney either, but he won the primaries fair and square, he got the most delegates, he got more than double the votes in these primaries as Ron Paul did.

Ron Paul lost, it's time for people to get over it and move on. He can try for the presidency again in 2016.

Always angry about how Ron Paul is more beloved then your candidate, he may not have won the primary but he won the hearts and minds of a lot of future voters and people gaining power in the political process...... I'm sure those facts just piss you off don't they???

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Was a Ron Paul guy but he is out...i look at it this way.

Obama has had 4 years to get his criminals in the government & they are entrenched & he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected . So at the least it will take Romney some time to get his criminals in place & he will be somewhat in check cause he has to worry about re-election.

They are different sides of a bad coin but really have to weigh - are we better off with an un-checked Obama or a nube in office trying to install a corrupt power structure.

Hell it might buy us 6 months to a year with Romney.
imo

There is an old saying I like to use...

Who you gonna trust? The devil you know or the devil you dont know?

Thinking in terms of re-election to me is foolish. If anyone is familiar at all with the countless executive orders signed by Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc etc etc.. you would already know that elections in this country can be suspended and we can go from a puppet democracy to a full blown dictatorship over night.

That is the funny thing about all these signed executive orders and I have said it may times before. I do not worry so much about who signed it, it is who the powers get passed to that should be of the most concern.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join