It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up with strange thoughts, words, songs in your head, etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Heyyyy...I'd forgotten about this thread. I know what you mean with the sensitive eardrums, I've had that before and it isn't nice. Never thought much of it, weird though.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When i'm tired i can hear whispering, almost like someones fighting inside my head. I have always thouht that this was some kind of trauma from when i was a kid. But when others have it to it can't be. When the whispering starts i get this wierd feeling in my body. Like it's out of control. I get scared and feel all stressed out.

That been said, since we talk about dreams and stuff. Do any of you dream that you are getting chased by people that are trying to kill you? I often do that. Every time i enjoy it, it's exciting. But when it gets too scary i jump of a cliff/staircase/building to kill my self so i wake up. I remember one time i jumped down a staircase, the plan went wrong. I did not die, i broke my bones and was badly injured. The people started throwing rocks and stuff like that on me while i was laying there.

This happens often.

One time i was out shopping, when this guy sets fire to himself and starts dancing this crazy dance.

From time to time i wonder if i have a sick mind or something. Because i always dream something dramatic. And sometimes i dream excactly the same dream as before. The same things happens in the dream, and i'm aware of it while i dream..

Anyone else experience things like this?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by simenad

Yeah, I have dreams like that quite often. I don't thinkl you're odd or mental or anything, not any more than I am at least. I've had a few dreams where I've murdered someone, always someone close to me...and I'm worried, scares....know I'm in trouble. The thing that always worried me about those kind of dreams is I seem to care more about losing my freedom than I do empathy for the person I've killed...what's that say about me?

Lol...I once had a dream I was being shot at...you know those feeling you get, the anticipation of something about to strike you...you get a rush and it makes you kind of shudder, felt like that as I heard the shots ring out, strange thing was the bullets pinged off me, I felt sharp stings and remember thinkin...being shot isn;t as painful as I'd expected - I'm superhuman!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

It happens to me on at least a weekly basis. My words generally are obscure words that I doubt I've heard at least recently enough for it to be associated with dreaming. Sometimes, they are like your "enamel."
It can be relentless and won't abate until I look the word up and read the definition. At that point it subsides. One thing I can say for it, is it has increased my vocabulary. I've associated it with either hypnogogia and/or hypnopompia. These are vivid states that occur while falling asleep or waking up. Some research states this is associated with creativity. Many artist utilize these period to write books, create paintings or other activities that require creativity. Your subconscious is spilling over into your "awake" brain.

Hope this helps...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join