It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object in sky captivates locals

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloud443

Thanks.

I haven't read about the Lacerta files but I plan to read it tonight it looks very interesting!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Operation Paperclip

To me it looks like balloons, formed into a structured craft. That took some forethought and work. No one wants to take credit for that?

Audioone wins for Best Funny Post.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

The problem with the balloon theory is they or it would have landed by now don't you think? I agree with your thought that it's strange nobody wants to take credit. If it was a hoax or a regular experiment it seems someone would have claimed responsibility.

I suppose it could have floated out over the Atlantic.

So what was the funny post I like the clever comments but I don't want to scan through 10 pages of comments. (Damn I'm getting 2 B lazy in my old age.)

edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks, my very first post, glad it's appreciated

It is a very interesting read, for me it opened up a whole new way of thinking. Lots of what was said made sense in theory, but quite a lot left me puzzled, I'm sure you will be able to define you own conclusions on it.

It does appear that the "UFO" could very well be linked in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloud443

Welcome to ATS!

You should go to the introduction forum and introduce yourself. It's a good place to get a feel of the site and ask questions if you have any. Most of the members who take time to reply to introductions are pretty nice and helpful.
edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AudioOne
I have no idea.... I must say though, it looks like a gigantic flying condom. I heard that aliens wanted to penetrate into humanity to control it, I just had no idea how much.

Leave those Butterflies alone. They are people too you know.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

That is funny I remember laughing.

Hey what I do with butterflies in the privacy of my own home is my business.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything new in the article but it's getting international coverage.

www.zazoom.it...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here's a cool video someone did and an updated news article...

www.wsaz.com...

"Looked like two fluorescent bulbs, side by side, parallel, shining very brightly," said Epling. "It would get so bright they would seem to merge, and you could see it very clearly with the naked eye. Then it would dim down almost invisible." Even stranger, the object barely moved. It hovered in the same area for more than two hours.

"I don't understand how it could stay up there in one place. There was no sign of propellers or any kind of proportion system. No gas is coming out," said Epling.

Epling says his best guess is that it is some sort of balloon, but his research has not turned up anything similar. And he says it had to be hovering at an altitude of at least 100,000 feet.
Epling put his video of the object on YouTube. It has had more than 30,000 views.

Still no sign of this thing so where did it go?

I'm just waiting for some official explanation it shouldn't be long.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Epling says his best guess is that it is some sort of balloon, but his research has not turned up anything similar. And he says it had to be hovering at an altitude of at least 100,000 feet.
Epling put his video of the object on YouTube. It has had more than 30,000 views.

He should not have said that. It is now beginning to look like a hoax.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that around the 1 minute mark it looks as if lighting strikes it?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan1973

The whole thing is freaky. I'm starting to think 'they' know what it is and we were never meant to see it.

Hopefully we'll find out. CNN has the video posted on their website.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I believe we are starting to see the signs that are mentioned in the bible. Whether u believe in the bible as a whole, or just part of it, like i do... the signs are there...
To me this looks like a scroll of some kind... could u imagine if it unrolled itself and people begin to hear the voice of God throughout the land??? I believe its coming soon... that's all im gonna say...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

I think something is happening.

It's obvious all you have to do is look around on this site for a minute or the internet in general. There is a lot of chatter and a lot of people are worried.

I'm not into the 12-21-12 thing but.......

it's just hard not to see things are begining to boil over.

Back on topic - I said before I just want to know what it is. Why is it such a secret like when the local airports say there were no airplanes in the area at the time. It's a blatant lie. Do they think we're stupid? Do they think we'll get tired and just go away?

Not going to happen!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Also a video on CNN today regarding this sighting.

UFO Spotted over Kentuky

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Looks like a very large clear plastic balloon to me.

Same here, but... Did it move or did it not?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
To me this looks like a scroll of some kind...

Other people think it looked like a condom. Looked like a clear plastic balloon to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why are some skeptics who look at the video and say it is definitely motion blur of an airplane act so arrogant and dumb with this subject?
No way anyone knows for what they are looking at with this video.Not a helicopter we can rule that out at least.There are times when it appears as if the cameraman has it is the best focus possible.I seen UFOs myself anyways and I know they are real and what I saw was not helicopters or planes or secret military projects flying around for the hell of it.

I must also ad that some of the explanations from some skeptics are totaly embarrassing and ridiculous as if they are the dumbest people and insulting peoples intelligence.I mean after a while those kind of skeptics are not even gonna be considered to have valid opinions when they make such silly arguments
edit on 27-10-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Might be a gigantic weather balloon in shape of a tube.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
An example of a cylindrical balloon can be found at this link.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join