It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIll the Antichrist be the most honorable man who had ever lived?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by deadeyedick

Actually, I'm on of the least hate filled people you will ever meet. That was a figure of speech....

I do hate that group because they have bastardized what Christianity is and that's something very important to me. If something that you hold in the highest regard was distorted in that way, you would hate the perpetrators as well would you not?

...say someone were to rape your daughter? Someone were to shoot your mother in cold blood then laugh about it... same principle

That's pretty much what i think were all dealing with.
Overcoming the actions of the strongly delusional and recognizing the source of the problem. satan and overcoming with love

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Perhaps no one took a look at the post I made on page one. I will go ahead and reference the part I found that relates to what the OP was asking in the topic of this thread.

14. The king of the Jews must not be at the mercy of his passions, and especially of sensuality: on no side of his character must he give brute instincts power over his mind. Sensuality worse than all else disorganizes the capacities of the mind and clearness of views, distracting the thoughts to the worst and most brutal side of human activity. 15. The prop of humanity in the person of the supreme lord of all the world of the holy seed of David must sacrifice to his people all personal inclinations. 16. Our supreme lord must be of an exemplary irreproachability. www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Christians believe Christ has already come and proclaimed His kingdom is not of this world, while the Jews are still seeking their conquering king.

"I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive."
John 5:43

I really hate to reference this book just because of the controversy around it, but it reads to me like THE handbook of the anti-christ in so many ways. Especially when it comes to deceiving people and gaining control over them!

According to the Bible, the antichrist is one who denies Jesus Christ. Even the Muslims acknowledge Jesus as a prophet. There is a group,however, that vehemently denies Christ, insisting he is now in hell burning in excrement.

And as for Rev,20:4...
"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God."

Under the Talmud’s counterfeit Noahide Laws, the worship of Jesus is forbidden under penalty of death, since such worship of Christ is condemned by Judaism as idolatry. Meanwhile various forms of incest are permitted under the Talmudic understanding of the Noahide code. (Enziklopediya Talmudit, note 1, pp. 351-352). The Talmud also states the penalty for disobedience: “One additional element of greater severity is that violation of any one of the seven laws subjects the Noahide to capital punishment by decapitation. (Sanh. 57A)” pragmaticwitness.com...

I've been thinking about doing a thread on these Noahide Laws because they seem so obscure and yet...

George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah

This was news to me!

Anyway,just some things to think about.

Who knows!?
If we live long enough,eventually the truth will be known.

edit on 20-10-2012 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2012 by On the Edge because: removed a word

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

There is a lot of criteria that the anti-christ must meet.. he must be accepted by the jews as their messiah.. that is true i'm not sure what this book is your referencing because I'm not very familiar with it or where it comes from but it seems highly suspect and not a legit reference. He will be able to preform great miracles ( deceiving the world) ... blah blah blah.. on and on.

We can speculate until the time comes who/what/where... Whoever it is...whatever it is.. yes whatever because it's obviously going to have some sort of celestial/terrestrial body.. ( ok please don't quack pot me , i've been reading a nephilim post lol ) It will be able to do things as christ did.. ( walk on water, etc as in be able to do things a normal person can't by preforming these miracles and deceiving the world.)

So in short to the OP. no i really don't think your idea holds any water because the jews believe their messiah will be from king davids line... the jews have VERY Specific criteria for the messiah and they will accept the antichrist as the messiah and he will rebuild the "third" temple...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

There's nothing that says the Jews will accept him as their messiah, in fact it says he will have 2/3s of them killed for refusing to worship him.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

One thing for sure,if you have the right technology and can control the media,you can sure fool a whole lot of people!

The Noahide Laws...anyone else have thoughts on them?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

One thing for sure,if you have the right technology and can control the media,you can sure fool a whole lot of people!

The Noahide Laws...anyone else have thoughts on them?

They weren't kept like Israel's covenant either, thats why a second covenant was needed. Perfect laws damn a imperfect people. The Noahide covenant was in place when Nimrod was reigning and Shem was barely able to keep any memory of the real Creator of man alive or his teaching.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

There's nothing that says the Jews will accept him as their messiah, in fact it says he will have 2/3s of them killed for refusing to worship him.

Au contraire mon frere....judaism teaches that the messiah will fulfill the following prophecies:
* The Sanhedrin will be re-established (Isaiah 1:26)
* Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
* The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:17)
* He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via King Solomon (1 Chron. 22:8-10)
* The Moshiach will be a man of this world, an observant Jew with "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2)
* Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
* Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
* He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
* All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
* Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
* There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
* All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
* The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
* He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
* Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5)
* The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
* The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
* Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
* The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot
* He will then perfect the entire world to serve God together (Zephaniah 3:9)
* Jews will know the Torah without Study (Jeremiah 31:33)
* He will give you all the desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
* He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9)
surely thats enough examples..??

In jewish tradition jesus did not fit the profile most importantly he was not a "king" in their eyes and clearly one would be as according to the law and prophets. therefore i'm sure you'll not argue that jews today (unless they are converted messianic jews) are indeed still looking for the messiah.

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
Matthew 24:4-6

All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. Rev 13:8

ALL will worship the beast.. now you can go several ways into that.. but I think it's safe to say that the beast and false prophet are going to have to convince the children of isreal that he is indeed the messiah.. if not that way then why oh why are there so many warnings in the gospels to take caution against the false prophets among us... just saying.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
weird sorry it double posted
but anywho the point is... the world will be deceived... (all peoples who are not saved by the lamb...) therefore it is safe to assume that in order for jews, christians and muslims to all be deceived the antichrist dude is gonna have to fill the criteria for all the sons of abraham.. and yes.. even many "christians" will be deceived which my friend is why it is taught over and over again to be wary of false prophets.. because there will come one that will fool them all...

edit on 20-10-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Interesting comments.

I just saw someone get banned from a Christian forum for posting things along the lines of it being a Jewish antichrist, because they said it was "anti-semitic". Some Christians won't hear anything that goes against the Jews as any less than "God's Chosen".

I don't know what the rules are here on that matter, so I think I'll refrain from any more speculation that might be construed the wrong way, just to be on the safe side!

I love ATS too much to risk being banned!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Interesting comments.

I just saw someone get banned from a Christian forum for posting things along the lines of it being a Jewish antichrist, because they said it was "anti-semitic". Some Christians won't hear anything that goes against the Jews as any less than "God's Chosen".

Its ridiculous. But I woudn't expect nothing less from a bunch like that.

I don't know what the rules are here on that matter, so I think I'll refrain from any more speculation that might be construed the wrong way, just to be on the safe side!

If the same applied here, I would of been banned numerous times already.
edit on 21-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Interesting comments.

wow thats good to know.. i don't think my post is anti semetic in any way.. i

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by PurpleChiten

According to the Bible he will be a Muslim. Many of the 33 titles the Bible uses for him are Muslim "king of Tyre" (Lebanon), "king of Babylon" (Iraq), and "prince of Persia" (Iran), and the nations his "base" will be from are Muslim nations today.

Implying that there are only Muslims in Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon. Implying that the US and UK have been controlling the politics of this region for the past few decades and they are the actual rulers in the end.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

reply to post by PurpleChiten

According to the Bible he will be a Muslim. Many of the 33 titles the Bible uses for him are Muslim "king of Tyre" (Lebanon), "king of Babylon" (Iraq), and "prince of Persia" (Iran), and the nations his "base" will be from are Muslim nations today.

Implying that there are only Muslims in Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon. Implying that the US and UK have been controlling the politics of this region for the past few decades and they are the actual rulers in the end.

Just want to make sure everyone knows that quote was from NOTurTypical, not me. It sometimes gets confusing which name come up in bold when quoting

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

You are somewhat on the right track with your thinking....He will appear as the most noble and glorious being anyone has seen (until Jesus comes that is) and will win people over with his deciption. Fulford seems to be on the right track with his information as well about them trying to recreate (falsely understood) Gog-Magog. The idea is to place in Christian's minds that Revelation has been fulfilled and this being who comes is Jesus to set up his earthly kingdom. The prophecy about Gog-Magog is falsely understood though because it occurs after we spend 1000 years in the Heavenly city before coming back down to Earth in that Holy city which is known as the 'new Jerusalem' and is not the literal Jerusalem. The idea in the minds of the Jesuits and Satan is that they would like to try and convince people that the end as been fulfilled when really it is just the beginning of the Tribulation period that has been signaled.

Here is how it will actually play out...

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

Satan Resembles Christ in Every Particular
• There is a limit beyond which Satan cannot go, and here he calls deception to his aid and counterfeits the work which he has not power actually to perform. In the last days he will appear in such a manner as to make men believe him to be Christ come the second time into the world. He will indeed transform himself into an angel of light. But while he will bear the appearance of Christ in every particular, so far as mere appearance goes, it will deceive none but those who, like Pharaoh, are seeking to resist the truth.—Testimonies for the Church 5:698 (1889).

How the Counterfeit Differs From the Genuine
• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).
• Satan is striving to gain every advantage.... Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction—Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.—Fundamentals of Christian Education, 471, 472 (1897).

Miracles Will Be Performed
• The sick will be healed before us. Miracles will be performed in our sight. Are we prepared for the trial which awaits us when the lying wonders of Satan shall be more fully exhibited?—Testimonies For The Church 1:302 (1862).
• Men under the influence of evil spirits will work miracles. They will make people sick by casting their spell upon them, and will then remove the spell, leading others to say that those who were sick have been miraculously healed. This Satan has done again and again.—Selected Messages 2:53 (1903).
• Wonderful scenes, with which Satan will be closely connected, will soon take place. God’s Word declares that Satan will work miracles. He will make people sick, and then will suddenly remove from them his satanic power. They will then be regarded as healed.

Fire From Heaven
• We must not trust the claims of men. They may, as Christ represents, profess to work miracles in healing the sick. Is this marvelous, when just behind them stands the great deceiver, the miracle worker who will yet bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men?—Selected Messages 2:49 (1887).
• It is the lying wonders of the devil that will take the world captive, and he will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men. He is to work miracles, and this wonderful, miracle-working power is to sweep in the whole world.—Selected Messages 2:51 (1890).
• Satan will come in to deceive if possible the very elect. He claims to be Christ, and he is coming in, pretending to be the great medical missionary. He will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men to prove that he is God. Medical Ministry, 87, 88 (1903).

The Deception Is Almost Universal
The substitution of the false for the true is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal God will reveal Himself. When the laws of men are exalted above the laws of God, when the powers of this earth try to force men to keep the first day of the week, know that the time has come for God to work.
edit on 22-10-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

the next stage...

2. AMERICA (the beast of the land power from Revelation 13) LEADS THE WORLD FIRST INTO FOLLOWING THE DICTATES OF SATAN BY ISSUING A CIVIL LAW TO SUMBIT TO SUNDAY WORSHIP, THIS LAW WILL THEN SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD AS WELL

The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:976 (1897).
As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example.—Testimonies for the Church 6:18 (1900).

Foreign nations will follow the example of the United States. Though she leads out, yet the same crisis will come upon our people in all parts of the world.—Testimonies for the Church 6:395 (1900).

An attempt to enforce upon all the observance of the first day of the week as a sacred day. In doing this they will not scruple to compel men against the voice of their own conscience to observe the day the nation declares to be the Sabbath. Protestant and Papist churches unite in the decree to keep the Sunday sacred.

3. PERSECUTION FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE BIBLE SABBATH OF GOD, SOME WILL BE IMPRISIONED FOR THEIR FAITH AND MANY PUT TO DEATH, PERSECUTION LEADS TO UNITY AMONGST GOD'S PEOPLE

Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority. They will be accused of disaffection toward the government.—The Great Controversy, 592 (1911).

All who in that evil day would fearlessly serve God according to the dictates of conscience, will need courage, firmness, and a knowledge of God and His Word, for those who are true to God will be persecuted, their motives will be impugned, their best efforts misinterpreted, and their names cast out as evil.—The Acts
of the Apostles, 431, 432 (1911).
Hoarded wealth will become worthless (for God's people). When the decree shall go forth that none shall buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast, very much means will be of no avail. God calls for us now to do all in our power to send forth the warning to the world. The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price. The decree will soon go forth prohibiting men to buy or sell of any man save him that hath the mark of the beast.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”—Prophets and Kings, 183, 184 (c. 1914).

When the protection of human laws shall be withdrawn from those who honor the law of God, there will be, in different lands, a simultaneous movement for their destruction. As the time appointed in the decree draws near, the people will conspire to root out the hated sect. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow, which shall utterly silence the voice of dissent and reproof.

For a time the oppressors will be permitted to triumph over those who know God’s holy commandments.... To the last, God permits Satan to reveal his character as a liar, an accuser, and a murderer. Thus the final triumph of His people is made more marked, more glorious, more full and complete. (see the book 'the truth about angels' to know the background story of Satan, to understand God's motives are for keeping Satan here on this world)

4. Superficial Believers Will Renounce the Faith
5. Defections Among Church Leaders
6. The Church May Appear as About to Fall
7. God’s Faithful Will Be Revealed
8. New Converts Will Take the Places of Those Who Leave
God's true people who can be found in all the churches will be called out when the truth about Sabbath and Sunday worship is made fully known to them

9. The sins of Babylon will be laid open

The fearful results of enforcing the observances of the church by civil authority, the inroads of spiritualism, the stealthy but rapid progress of the papal power—all will be unmasked. By these solemn warnings the people will be stirred. Thousands upon thousands will listen who have never heard words like these.

(God only judges those by the degree of light they have received, but there is no excuse for those who are willfully blind)
---------
You may have noticed on the September 11th 2012 Newsletter by Ben Fulford this video posted near the bottom of the article.

It is a shortened video from this video

I will be happy to elaborate more if you wish
edit on 22-10-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
delete
edit on 24-10-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

What are those of us to do who want to devote all days of the week to the Lord in worship presenting ourselves as a living sacrifice?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen6700

Originally posted by Bilky
What makes people think it will definitely be a man? Could be a woman.

Hi Bilky/

Jesus Christ was a man....
Antichrist will come IN-PLACE of Christ...he also shall be a man whom SOME will see him as a MESSIAH long awaited.

If we were to believe in Scripture, then we definitely should not assume that we can alter meanings of Scripture...ANTI also means IN PLACE OF ....
So, IN PLACE of Christ, will be the ANTICHRIST....

ICXC NIKA

Yes but the devil is cunning. It is not a big stretch of the imagination to think that the devil would find great pleasure in letting people indulge in their pre concieved ideas of who or what the antichrist would be. There were few who saw hitler for what he was until it became apparent that he was anti christ in at least his ways and motivations if not THE anti christ. If I was the devil then I would make the antichrist a woman that the people loved. That way no one would see it coming until they were in chains with the mark of the beast upon their foreheads.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

What are those of us to do who want to devote all days of the week to the Lord in worship presenting ourselves as a living sacrifice?

The economic boycott and risk of death will come against you if you choose the Sabbath day over the Sunday during the Tribulation period (this may manifest itself through the mechanism of a national id card where only those who sign on to the 'national day of reverence' aka Sunday will get the card and will be able to use it to buy and sell ect).

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

The economic boycott and risk of death will come against you if you choose the Sabbath day over the Sunday during the Tribulation period (this may manifest itself through the mechanism of a national id card where only those who sign on to the 'national day of reverence' aka Sunday will get the card and will be able to use it to buy and sell ect).

But I don't want to go from 7 days a week down to one day, whether it be Saturday or Sunday. I feel the Lord deserves worship every day of the week.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join