It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King will moderate debate for alternative Presidential Candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just caught a video update on Ben Swann's YouTube channel with Christina Tobin from Free and Equal Elections announcing that Larry King will moderate the alternative Presidential Candidates debate in Chicago on the 23rd. Not sure if it will be on any network or news affiliate, but you can live stream from www.freeandequal.com during the debate.
May not seem like a big deal to those stuck in the "Obama or Romney" as the only choice, but King might bring in a few new eye and ears. I feel that people need to understand that there is more than just the same to choose from. It's our vote right? It's our Country right? Be your own ballot, not the paid for punch card.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

later losers!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

About what I expected to get
back for the effort. As you will surely get back for your effort. Enjoy your "four more" to the fullest, if that is how you like them. I do belive we will see that "Change" we have heard so much about. "Hope" it is as refreshing as the little lakes in Michigan. Love those lakes...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

This should go viral, in their face if you know what I mean.

Look at how they blackballed Ron Paul, they will stop at nothing to keep the public sheeple from even knowing about this.

It is so so important to force people to realize that we are so much greater and more than the msm and their 2 party agenda to hell.

Great! I hope ATS responds to this thread I would love to hear others comments.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i didn't watch the vid, trying to save some bandwidth. could you [does the vid] list the alternate candidates and something about their political platform? will check back. for now, i'm on 'troll patrol'!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here is a list of parties, you'll have to look up their websites to find their platforms and candidates for the upcoming election.

List of political parties in the USA

As it stands, only the Libertarian party is on the ballot in nearly all states (48 if I am not mistaken). I believe they were in all 50 states at one time but it was challenged this year by Romney's attorneys and I think they lost 2.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As it stands, only the Libertarian party is on the ballot in nearly all states (48 if I am not mistaken). I believe they were in all 50 states at one time but it was challenged this year by Romney's attorneys and I think they lost 2.

Romney was worried about a Libertarian candidate? what a wuss!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Romney was worried about a Libertarian candidate? what a wuss!

The republican party is dead to me after the thing they pulled on Ron Paul but this is yet another reason not to vote for chameleon Romney & his corporate grass-roots tea-party accomplices.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I think what rattled them was the dedication and affection Ron Paul's supporters had for him. I think they were seriously concerned that all those RP votes would be going to Gary Johnson as the two have some common perspectives on freedom, fiscal responsibility, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Now Ron Paul is pro-life and against same sex marriage where the Libertarians are not. I think they feared that Gary Johnson just might pull enough votes from both the Dems and Repubs to make a 5% or more showing...giving them a step up in 2016. I'm still voting Libertarian. It's what I believe is necessary to get our ship headed back in the right direction.

I will contribute my voice and vote in trying to get the 5%. It has to start somewhere.

Just a thought.
edit on 10/21/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/21/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join