It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vacant seat number is 666 in european parliment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Found this site whilst surfing - here is a linkwww.ianpaisley.org...

the site claims that there is a vacant seat in the parliment of europe and that seat is 666! is this b/s? or does anyone else know any facts about this story?

seeing that the anti-christ is supposed to be a man who could this seat be for?

any help with this would be appreciated

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
After comparing some of the names on your linked site with the EP website, many names are missing. This article was originally posted on 7/12/99 so that would stand to reason. I couldn't find anywhere in the EP website where it mentions members by seat number. It would be curious to see who's had this seat in the past 5 years. Also interesting is why your originally linked website didn't follow up on this.

You can check out the current EP website at:

www.europarl.eu.int...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i cant remember exactly how the EU flag was explained in revelations but apprently it is. I recall someone telling me this.
It is quite obvious the one world government is happening.
Maybe not necessarily as one judicial or legislative government. But deffinetly financial. It what is one of the most powerful thigns on earth if not the most. MONEY!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In tiny writing on an aged golden plaque reads:

Reserved for the incarantion of A. Hitler

That was obviously a joke, but fitting.

No idea whether or not the claims of seat number 666 are true, but interesting non-the-less.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Ezekial]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The Website you are reffering to is that of the Right Rev. Dr. Ian Paisley, he's a very credible source (not some crackpot living in a cell ala "enemy of the state"), i see what you mean about the empty 666 seat, did you also notice what name was on the last seat in the list?-crowley, perhaps a descendant of aleister crowley?

PS. if your talking about the number 666- in the U.N. buildings' grounds in NY there is a glass pyramid made out of 666 triangular panes of glass, masonic and satanic at the same time, gotta admire the efficiency

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this is the website that linked me 2 the article - one website my mrs was surfingwww.solomonstemple.com...

new topics

top topics

join