It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One quote for Romney and Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"Let's not get episodic, okay, old-timer? Beginning, middle, end. Facts, details. Condense: Plot. Tell it!"
Transformers 2

You have both given me more than enough reasons to not vote for the other guy. I get it, the other one is Bad with a capital B, for not only our own country, but for the rest of the world.

The economy of the US doing well while the rest of the world continues to free fall won't work even with a plan that solves half of the US economic problems. Its simple economics. Opening trade routes with the rest of the world and expecting them to carry their weight while tossing out sanctions which do nothing to who they were intended for, is not working.

We need details. Not, "give me 4 more years" or, "the last 4 years aren't working" tell us something we don't already know. We aren't mindless zombies looking for handouts. Look at the world situation and see some people need those handouts to survive day to day. To feed and clothe their children. Asking for help isn't something to be shameful of, its just become the norm.

Why a presidential candidate won't take the high road with no negative campaigning ads, while coming out with positive plans that engage the people you serve is confusing to me.

You are supposed to be giving us ideas on how to fix things and we approve or deny them. Thats how democracy works. Not babysit the rebellious teenagers and take all the responsibility. Who would want to do that anyways?

Obviously world events over the past decade haven't been working. Tell us what your opinions are and let us use our rights given to us by the Constitution. There is a reason it was conceived. Its a tool. And there is a lot of work to do.

I feel better

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

obama says 'howdy'

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

And your freedoms are saying bye-bye.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

And your freedoms are saying bye-bye.