It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. It's the new guy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I came here and, in time, will share a groundbreaking theory that most will deny. I'll just introduce myself though, for now. I have had a terrible high school experience. Despite being a good student, I didn't amount to anything yet. After being fed lies about my future and being picked on by the other students, I had enough. I didn't go to prom(I asked, but no one wanted to be my prom date). It didn't matter that I was smarter and better looking. My distinct personality was disliked by others and people always seemed to be following something. I tried way too hard to be a follower and be like everyone else, but realized that I was not one of those people. I studied and always liked learning, but the bad memories from high school was destroying my confidence. I studied, and surfed the web. I started coming across so much information. I realized there were solutions to problems we currently face that are left alone and not employed. School was terrible and I was always that lonely loser. I was born alone and I know I'll die alone. The best time in my life was in elementary school. Since middle school, it all went downhill from there. I waste a lot of time. I can't add more because I have stuff to do that can't wait. I guess I'll add more later.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ummm ok. welcome for now I guess?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

whats the ground breaker...?
don't muck around
& lets get down to brass tack's

ATS ain't highschool..
and you ain't in Kansas

welcome to land of misfit toys

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome,sure you'll find people here you might even like!(& people you won't like)
See you around the site.
edit on 19/10/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ats now spill the beans for us?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

.Let it go. Those years are a drop in the bucket of life's past. You are you, and that's perfect!!! Enjoy ATS!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hey noobasaurus, i heard your the new guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I don't think he can spill the beans on his intro thread,I saw a mod close a thread earlier for much the same.
If he quickly says hi to ever poster here he'll soon get twenty posts and can start a proper thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy it here

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
everyone picked on me in school too. now i train in karate

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
obama welcomes you!

edit on 19-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hello (new guy) welcome to the land of information and debate!

The high school experience you had you will eventually get over.

I look forward to what you have to say around here in the near and distant future.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by justin366

holy crap me too! I now have bo staff skillz and computer hackin skillz!.....vote for pedro!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome!

That's great that you're out of school!

Now the real learning begins!

Hope you enjoy it here.
edit on 19-10-2012 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

High School sucked for interesting people, and was the best time for the most bland people.

Now, go to university...thats where you will find your fit no doubt. intellectual persuits, fun partys, there is not really any quiet geeks there, as thats more or less the majority of it in some way.

You say you were clever...you should feel right at home.

As far as ATS goes. Lot of interesting things are discussed here. Just make sure to have your filter in place..just because someone wrote it on the internet, doesn't mean its true

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
kinda hard to go off topic here. we need more threads like that! in the meantime, here's a little somethin' for your entertainment...

edit on 20-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join