It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has cure for "Romnesia" (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
LOL. I saw this speech this afternoon on Obama's YouTube page, and downloaded the half hour speech, clipped this segment out and uploaded it to my other YouTube page because I thought it was gold.

Obama totally should have done this 2 min segment last night at the comedy dinner. He would have made point, got laughs and come out on top (Instead Romney stole the show) REALLY loved how Obama wraps it up at the end.

edit on 19-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
freshly cloned obama sure is fiesty

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
anyone see his "heil" sign before he said "Here's the good news!"?

Edit: Then the lady in the bottom right corner, mimics him......
edit on 19-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Yes took the words out of my keyboard. "Here's the solution", nice immediate hand gesture from the woman lower left.

Was this at a conference for women's health or did they just assign women to stand behind him for this speech? I'm guessing the former to be honest.

I don't care about Romney. He actually might have had a chance if he wasn't backed by the GOP and clipped to Paul Ryan --- two damning aspects which will lead me to strongly oppose him being president.

I do not agree with the status quo of big government what so ever ---- and Obama as well as Romney represent that identically.
But it is pretty clear to me that the romney administration is filled to the brim with a special kind of psychopath.

Obama --- bleed out for four years, Romney ---- axe to the neck.
.... Oh, the options!

california: Now I need to vote yes on prop 37 so monsanto can stop poisoning my food without having to label said poisons.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

It wasn't like a "hey, wait a second" stop motion. That was full on Heil?

top topics

join