It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED:The Truth Regarding the UFO Crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In 1982, while doing research into Project Blue Book I was contacted by Air Force personnel regarding classified footage of the UFO crash in Roswell New Mexico in 1947. After meeting with this person, who's Identity shall be withheld, I received classified footage from not only the "Black Box" retrieved from the UFO in question, but also .35mm film taken by a witness of the crash itself. I have kept this film confidential for all these years in fear for my life. Recent developments and footage have put the pieces together forming a complete puzzle and I can no longer keep it to myself. I have taken the footage that I have, that is still viewable, and put them together in a full version of the recent events and the footage from 1947.

The Truth must be given to the public at this time. Here is that footage.

Agarta

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hahaha... I enjoyed that Agarta! Good job!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So humans really are aliens. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Sorry buddy, I have a great sense of humor.

Not very funny really.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why is there a link to an incorrectly entitled 'Red Bull Stratos' YouTube video? Is this what passes for humour these days?

No wonder the likes of Friends and Two And A Half Men rate so highly...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
how the hell this is got to this forum front page? this redbull# ain't funny and it wasted my time
this not the kind of stuff one looks in ATS,with this moderation the site is going down hill
agarta-חרטא

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
how the hell this is got to this forum front page? this redbull# ain't funny and it wasted my time
this not the kind of stuff one looks in ATS,with this moderation the site is going down hill

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious
reply to post by mavericktomcat

Apparently Neither of you took the time to watch the whole video in order to answer your question as to why its here and just commented for the sake of commenting. Yes the video begins as the Redbull stratus jump but it does not end that way.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ignore, didn't see which forum it was in...

My error
edit on 20-10-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You lost me on this one....

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
yeah ok I watched it and Im sorry to say that is as clear as mud

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That was great. I clicked on this because I thought you were serious lol, but I still enjoyed it.

PS. Even watching safely on my computer, when you see how high up he was when he jumped still creeps me the hell out

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Neither does the Roswell UFO crash into a corn field.
Corn doesn't grow to well in the desert.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mavericktomcat
agarta-חרטא
I replied to most of this above in this thread, but now I would like to discuss this part in specific...

agarta-חרטא

As I see it there are 2 different explanations for this.
    You are referring to me as Bulls*** and used Hebrew to circumvent the language filters instead of making it clear what it is you are saying. If this is the case I do not appreciate the attack nor the label. You base this opinion on a single posted thread in the Jokes forum. What is your problem? This is not acceptable behavior for ATS.

OR

You are referring to Agarta as Bulls*** and again used Hebrew to circumvent the language filters. Now since you didn't ask what it was and jumped to conclusions, at least that is how I see it, lets look at what Agarta is in the spirit of denying ignorance.

Agarta is a lesser used spelling of Agartha (notice the added h) which is the supposed name of the civilization of Hollow Earth. Now I can see someone not believing in the Hollow Earth theory and that's okay, not everyone does, including myself in most cases (in fact I am still on the fence and leaning towards disbelief) but to use cuss words to describe your belief is not acceptable on this site regardless of the language you choose to write it in. This is not the definition for which I use the name for your information.

Agarta, as spelled in this way, is Gaelic and means "Heaven Bound" which is the definition for which it was chosen. Now to call Heaven Bound Bulls*** especially in Hebrew is a contradiction don't you think? If it is a direct attack on me I would like to know where you think you have received this information from in order to place such a label on my Spiritual beliefs and practices.

This was a joke in the Jokes forum. Maybe you didn't get it or maybe you didn't find it funny, which is fine, not everyone will, but to add so much aggression to a reply in a jokes thread that does not warrant such a reply is ignorant and goes to show the type of contributor you could be. If it were racist, sexist, an attack on Religion, etc. I could see a reason for such a reply but it does not in any way shape or form and I will not sit back and allow the personal attack go unspoken for. This is not your run of the mill website and it requires a level of respect that most sites do not. It might be good for you to understand this early in the game.

This was a JOKE for goodness sake. There was no reason to take the type of attitude you have shown.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Apparently I did not make the video clear enough to understand and a joke is never as funny when it is explained but explain it I will. Some of you may not find it funny and that is okay. I will admit is was funnier in my head than the video turned out, maybe I should have taken more time with it, but here is what it is supposed to be.

It begins with Felix during his ascent to make the world record breaking jump. He prepares himself and leaps from the platform. When he approaches and breaks the sound barrier a funnel is created (this was in the original RedBull CGI version used for advertising). I took that funnel from simply illustrating the breaking of the sound barrier and made it into a worm hole that sends him back in time at which point he hits a UFO causing it to fall to Earth and thus the reason for the crash of the UFO in Roswell New Mexico in 1947(supposed). The connection is that the jump took place in Roswell as well. The use of the corn field was part of the joke as well but it was missed by some. I have spent a lot of time in the deserts of Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona and am fully aware of the terrain.

Putting it all back into the serious post it was made to look like, one would then understand it was made as a poorly made hoax and thus the entire purpose of the JOKE. Maybe it was just not funny or maybe it had too many layers to warrant a LMAO type response, but like I said, it was funny in my head and I thought I would make the video to show you all what I saw with my minds eye.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Agarta

Sorry buddy, I have a great sense of humor.

Not very funny really.

+1. You have to realize that if a post ends up in certain places, many people won't see what forum it's on. I didn't and I thought it was serious until then. But on a forum such as ATS, there is enough crap hitting the fan all the time as it is. I made a humorous video about the Illuminati, but I've never posted it here because I don't think it's the place. And I do know what it's like to when something is just a JOKE, yet everyone takes it the wrong way - many of my youtube videos are taken that way! I'm always saying people take things too seriously. So I'm surprised at my response too - but funny it wasn't! (To me)

edit on 20-10-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
you coulda just said red bull stratos and i would watched anyways, that stuff is what humans are made of, your humor on the other hand, sucks ^^, whats next scream pages on the front page too, wth happend to this site!

just realised in joke section wtf, how does this make front page, i want news and conspiracys not photos of kittens, dogs, people jokes, how the days going, what you ate for dinner,,, we have a place for that

its called a personal blog!!!!!!!!
edit on 20-10-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: add

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Wow she is hot!..

But i agree...i just wasted my time mainly because i failed to see what section it was posted under. I got down by the title.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well done. The 35mm footage taken by the 'witness' is very cool.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Agarta

Neither does the Roswell UFO crash into a corn field.
Corn doesn't grow to well in the desert.

New Mexico may not be anywhere near the level of Iowa, but corn is actually the main crop in Chavez County (which includes Roswell).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join