page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
pics..

or

it

didn't happen.. period. and it was prolly done by OB office itself !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why are people so childish

Obama or The other guy....

Everyone is boned either way whatever promises you make during the campaign go out the window once you are elected. You find out the real people in power and become the prom queen simply looking cute for the public.

Fighting over who gets elected is silly and pointless because as long as the behind the curtain exists there will be no change. The only time there will be change is when people will wake up and I mean all the people not just a handfull.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I blame Republicans, and I am not ashamed to say it. You people need to learn some tolerance and tact. Not all are like this, but the majority of those that I have known, those who watch Fox religiously, are nothing less than brainwashed. And that is not an overstatement. The sheer hate that some of these people express towards Obama is terrible, even if you do not like the man. Too many people cannot control their emotions. It is bad enough that they are crazy enough to have those emotions in the first place, but to act on them takes it to another level.

You talk about hate and hwo brainwashed they are.......

Yet all I see here in this entire post is a bunch of generalizations and rage against a particular group of people, basically calling them racists......

I watch fox news every single day, as well as listen to glenn beck, AND watch the drudge report.....and ive never drawn a swastika on anything.......never had an issue with anyones race........

Never even had cross words with anyone of another race really come to think of it.........

Ive also never firebombed anything or even remotely caused any damage to private property to espouse my political beliefs.......

And were the brainwashed ones?

perhaps you should check your own hateful rhetoric.......

Sounds like youre a hypocrite to me......[

Honestly conservatives have been called racist so much since this president has been in office, when we dont agree with his politics........that it doesnt really even bother us anymore......

We have gotten to the point where its a "whatever" factor when people like you call us racist or bigots or anything else.......

The card has been over played, and has lost its effectiveness.......

Perhaps now its time to turn those criticism inward and anaylize your own house and see who the bigots really are
edit on 21-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join