Swastika Found On Obama Campaign Office In Colorado

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

And you were witness and know who did this ? Again a no proof accusation - not sticking here friend...in fact looking at your posts here it seems you are pushing some rhetorc and hate just a wee little bit ya think...
edit on 19-10-2012 by NorthStreet1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just want to know what proof you have that Fox news "drove" someone to commit this act. People are stupid enough on their own.
So what is your proof that Fox cause this specific incident?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Been saying this forever:
The next False Flags will be done with Billionaire money against Obama
in Colorado Florida Arizona Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

And as far as the left resorting to these tactics,
sure a tire might get slashed, but the Koch Bros
said they are firing their employees if Obama wins.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStreet1
reply to post by beezzer

sorry - look above a couple posts

Dangit!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Never mind Beezer. Perhaps this will cheer you up.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Swastika is an ancient Hindu symbol of duality.

What is Obama doing with it ??
Doesn't he has to support those Islamic Fundamentalist ?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
Swastika is an ancient Hindu symbol of duality.

What is Obama doing with it ??
Doesn't he has to support those Islamic Fundamentalist ?

Because he is muslim, right?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

shhhhh - but your last reply you were talking to yourself - at least answering your own questions .... lol

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sad that this happened.. but that's the way it rolls some times. When I was a kid in Catholic School a group local teens vandalized my church with 666 and Pentagrams carved and painted on all of the doors leading into the church.

What about the violent rhetoric and threats to kill white people if Obama loses that have been plaguing Twitter lately? The death threats against Romney?

Running for president isn't just a long, arduous struggle anymore, it's downright dangerous! Proof of this can be found in hundreds of online death threats made against GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney that are receiving far less coverage in "mainstream" news outlets than when Barack Obama faced similar hostility while campaigning for the White House in 2008.

One example of the disparity between the coverage of the 2008 and 2012 campaigns is the multitude of death threats posted on the Twitter social website against the former Massachusetts governor since the second presidential debate on Tuesday.

Most of the reporting on this situation is being provided by a number of right-leaning websites, including Twitchy, Infowars, PrisonPlanet, The Blaze and Breitbart.

Twitchy has compiled a list of some of the most outrageous and vulgar postings from people who fear that the Republican leader might actually win on November 6, including a tweet posted by Alyece Johnson in which she says: "Romney make me wanna hop through the tv & just assassinate his ass."

"If Romney wins this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says 'Assassinate Me Bitch,'" was posted by a person with the screen name Gotta___Love3it.

"Y'all ready to assassinate romney?" asks Paper Habits. Apparently, Weston Sebree is ready since he states: "I'm gonna murder Romney right now--."

Meanwhile, Bri Mack states: I would bail anyone out if they was just to murder romney right now."

I'm down RT went so far as to state: "I hate Romney's voice ... , somebody assassinate him now pls."

Many of the threats came from people who believe that if Romney is elected, he'll do away with the food stamp program (which isn't true), and that's why Judith_bossinx3 shouts: IF ROMNEY GES ELECTED AND TAKES AWAY MY FOOD STAMPS IMA SEND SOMEONE TO MURDER HIS ASS."

Read more: newsbusters.org...

The Secret Service is going to be very busy!! I just hope no one really gets hurt.... The courage people muster up on Twitter is amazing. Funny, that they don't realize that every posted can be traced to a source...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
who's to say it wasnt someone from Obama's camp trying to get attention, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
2 swastikas were found 'holding hands' - I wonder who the other one was for.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle

Obama isn't Jewish.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Originally posted by HostileApostle

Obama isn't Jewish.

Neither is the swastika !

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This may be a dumb question, so please don't yell at me....

Is hate speech covered by the right to free speech? I am honestly curious, so please no answers along the lines of " the right/left does it everyday". We all know assignation threats can get you in trouble, as can yelling "fire" in a movie theater, but is actual hate speech covered.

I'm not saying this is hate speech, just a question....

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Calm down.

Your side does the same thing, from slashing tires, keying cars, threats of riots, and threats against Romney's life if he is elected.

Why must people always search for an equal offense from the other side, and act as if it cancels out what their side does? This is the single most annoying problem with partisan politics. It does nothing but stand in the way of accountability.

Politician A cheats on his wife, people criticize him, his defenders say politician B from your side cheated! defenders of politician B say POLITICIAN A CHEATED WORSE!...and instead of getting both of them out, we fall into mindless finger pointing, in some feeble attempt to defend our side.

It's just not in our best interest.

Same goes for OP as well, I hate fox news, but I really doubt anyone that uses swastika's needs right wing propaganda to make them hate Obama, the simple fact that he is black is all it they need.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well to play devil's advocate, we DID have Ashley Todd 4 years ago making up the politically charged attack with the backwards "B" for Barack on her face. But then, I guess people from the right are probably saying that was actually a left-winger too, just trying to make the Republicans look stupid...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Been saying this forever:
The next False Flags will be done with Billionaire money against Obama
in Colorado Florida Arizona Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

And as far as the left resorting to these tactics,
sure a tire might get slashed, but the Koch Bros
said they are firing their employees if Obama wins.

Yes! And have you heard other warnings from more billionares? From Donald Trump
to other economist. They are warning that the economy will go into a worse recession 2013.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
whos to say they didnt paint it themselves, everything obama has signed woulda been right up hitlers alley. surprised his youth group hasnt taken off yet. face it, the nazi's won and still are.

maybe it was the old version that means peace and love?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by froglegs79

This may be a dumb question, so please don't yell at me....

Is hate speech covered by the right to free speech? I am honestly curious, so please no answers along the lines of " the right/left does it everyday". We all know assignation threats can get you in trouble, as can yelling "fire" in a movie theater, but is actual hate speech covered.

I'm not saying this is hate speech, just a question....

honest answer,,, depends on who your lawyer is,,, for real.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I blame Republicans, and I am not ashamed to say it. You people need to learn some tolerance and tact. Not all are like this, but the majority of those that I have known, those who watch Fox religiously, are nothing less than brainwashed. And that is not an overstatement. The sheer hate that some of these people express towards Obama is terrible, even if you do not like the man. Too many people cannot control their emotions. It is bad enough that they are crazy enough to have those emotions in the first place, but to act on them takes it to another level.

There really should be laws regulating these propaganda machines, because if it were not for their lies, and the likes of people like Bill Oreilly, with his lies, half of these people would not think this way. They have not come to their own conclusions, though they will say they have. They are basically believing everything that they hear and see on Fox. Obama has not done half as much damage as Bush did, yet the Republicans did not get all riled up like they are getting now. I would take Obama over Bush any day, and I do not even care for Obama in the least.

Where was the uproar and swastikas when Bush put us on the course of wasting trillions of dollars on meaningless wars? Where was the outrage over the Patriot Act? I mean come one. What has Obama done that is causing all of this hate? I did not believe it was a race issue, but now I am starting to believe this may be the case for quite a number of Republicans. Studies that I have seen show Republicans are more prone to racism, which makes sense considering what I wrote earlier, and the hate being shown towards Obama HAS to be a deep-seated issue like that for so many people to get into such an uproar.

They may say it is because they care about our country. What a crock of you know what. Blatant lies. If they cared about our country, like I said, where were they when Bush was in office? They care that Obama is a democrat. Because Bush was a Republican, it did not matter that he screwed us all ten times worse than Obama did. Yet Obama cannot get away with placing any blame on Bush. I guarantee you if Romney gets in office, Republicans, and Romney himself, will be bashing Obama and saying he is the reason that Romney is doing such a piss poor job.

Typical Republican hypocrisy. People who do things like the act in the article need to grow up, and learn to be an adult and control their emotions. They need to either learn to debate the issues on an intelligent level, or simply shut up. Parroting everything Oreilly or Fox says does not, and never has, counted as intelligent debate. Stop doing what Oreilly does, which is to tell people to shut up when you've been beaten or caught lying. You cannot beat them with the truth, but you sure as hell can beat them by getting loud, obnoxious, and aggressive. This is the typical Republican ideology that I personally have witnessed, therefore it is nothing but straight fact to me.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join