It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian General Reveals Motivations and Methods of Global Enslavement Maffia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This guys got a few videos on the net, It blows my mind how few people have seen these other vids. REALLY GOOD WATCH FOR YOU PEOPLE! You should star and flag the crap out of this forum!

Heres a couple

Long one part 1

Long one part 2

There are a few more videos of this guy on the same channel as those last two long part,.. so if you want to catch them all you'll have to click the title links in those videos to see the channel.
COMMENT! TALK! STAR! FLAG! FREAKOUT! SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW! I wish I could have long in depth conversations with the people who run this planet and just discuss it all! Honestly, In a number of ways... I kind of agree with them... or at least with what I think they may be thinking. I like to think that in-spite of all they know, they don't know enough... I think it could done better. OK, talk among yourselves...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How can we be sure the translation is accurate.

Anyone speak Russian?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Some of the words match, things like the Russian word for united when the captions say United States. things like "Islam" etc.
edit on 19-10-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BaneOfQuo

My four semesters of college Russian fail me....arrrggggghhhh.....

I am trying to find out the guy's name.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
or

is that what they WANT us to think ??????

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OK here is the short version on the man:

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

It does not answer everything but it is a start. It does not answer the transliteration issue but what he says is neither far fetched nor is he the only one saying it.

More to follow....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

www.kpe.ru...

www.kpe.ru...

freepl.info...

books.google.com...

One can go out on a limb, without transliteration, and probably safely assume what you read is at least pretty close to what he is saying. On multiple sites he is associated with these ideas, there are writings of his on these ideas, etc.

Ready for an ATS moment? Spoons Ready?

He died of mysterious/unexplained circumstances during a period many of Putin's non-aligned's died of mysterious/unexplained circumstances. Or maybe dying of mysterious/unexplained circumstances is not so mysterious/unexplained in Russia when you rock the boat

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw these videos for the first time a few weeks ago. I have a friend from Russia who confirmed the subtitles are accurate translations.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting. Looks like his I.D. checks out. Translation looking good so far says the early report above.

Of course it's just one man's opinion, but: Bumpity.

top topics

join