It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you find ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

How did you guys end up in ATS?

Were you searching for something?

Friend recommended?

Government assigned you to be a watch dog for this site?

__

I came to this site when i was looking into my sleep paralysis, which i use to have 2-3x a week. It was pretty scary.

Then i learned more by members responses, about Astral Projection, Out of Body Experience, and Lucid dreaming, thus my Name
!

But.. its weird, my sleep paralysis went away after i started visiting this site! my last "attack" was over a year ago. conspiracy? I think so!!

Please free to tell your short story!

edit on 10/19/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I was exploring some small caves deep in the forest hills of Missouri when I came across a small etching in one of the walls that said "Visit abovetopsecret.com for more information" The rest is history.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I was exploring some small caves deep in the forest hills of Missouri when I came across a small etching in one of the walls that said "Visit abovetopsecret.com for more information" The rest is history.

Hahaha, Interesting.

Maybe you were meant to find it!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Friend recommended?

Yup.

Nah, that came later.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

yup.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I was reading a story. What I was reading appeared to lack some details. But it was a good story and perfectly plausible piece of non-fiction. I began searching out the missing details. I landed at a conspiracy forum called amkon. Reading through many of the threads there I saw mention and links to this website.

Now, I read here too.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My nephew told me about ATS....now he no longer visits this place. He has lots of guns, lots of food stored in an extra bedroom in his apartment and now wondering why he believed all this end of the world, zombies attack, martial law is imminent, the Mayan calendar stuff, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

How is the pay?

Reserved seating on a space shuttle for world ending apocalypse?

____

I recommended few friends as well, one is into looking at contradiction in religious books. Other is a science wiz, i mean Sheldon Cooper way, a bit more social tho.

Not sure if they created any accounts.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Survival Forum is probably where he spend most of his times it seems
!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was playing Deus Ex and starting searching for information on Illuminati and MJ12.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I was researching some info from an account in Timothy Goods "Above Top Secret" a few years ago now and this little gem kept cropping up so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about - lurked ever since and finally joined about 6 months ago.

Now I'm an addict.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I barely got a hit from ATS before. Some reason the sleep paralysis got a hit.

I don't read much news(other then crosswords and Sudoku), i can honestly say, 95% of the news i get is from ATS.

Sometimes ATS beats my newspaper.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I was researching and cross referencing prophesy (Nostrodamus, Edgar Caycee, Hopi, Maya, Bible, etc.) and my searches kept coming across links to threads on ATS. After this happened several times I started lurking around and reading other topics. After a few years I couldn't contain myself anymore and just had to get in on some of the discussions. So here I am.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The judge said it was this or two years in Hellsgrath asylum.

I shoulda picked the asylum...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Your way to ATS if probably more common, conspiracy sites do mention other conspiracy sites or has links on them.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

lol

At least we try not to be mindless around here

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I don't know what to say but that made me laugh.

The topics of discussion are probably similar.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I lurked for over 6 months before i joined.

Lurking is good, i mean, first i expected ATS to be common children's playground, but it made me change my mind, to tell you the truth, i never registered into any sites or forums(other than a Telescope Forum) or spend this much amount of time as i did with ATS.

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The judge said it was this or two years in Hellsgrath asylum.

I shoulda picked the asylum...

Heff, it was just a different asylum. Like my father giving me the choice between the army and going to live with my grandparents back in the 70's. I soon learned that they were one and the same.

link   
About 2003 my mate gave me some conspiracies to read that he'd printed from the net,they came from early ATS.So when I got online a few years later I checked the site out as the address was on the print outs.
I lurked for a few years then joined.
My friend died a few years ago at 31(first of the gang to die)but he showed me a good site first and I'm grateful.
R.I.P. Ginger!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join